Beautiful, prosperous Israel!

Vixy

Star
Numbers 24:9 Good News Translation (GNT)

9 The nation is like a mighty lion;
When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it.
Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.”

K'doshim

Rookie
Please watch. This was made by Orthodox Jews.. who have always opposed Zionists since their inception 100 years ago. And yes, those quotes are in Herzl's diaries, which were fully published in the 60's in English by Israelis. Then they were deemed too controversial, and are out of print. Now they just release condensed versions with the controversial stuff left out in English. He was a German nationalist. But to make sure it was real, I bought the full 5 book set from a Jewish book collector for $300. Because even my Israeli friends were shocked about this. It's all true. This is part 1. But watch ALL parts on YouTube. Btw.. YouTube is censoring this in search now. Good thing I posted it in my group on FB years ago so I can still find it.
Shalom, yes many of us are not pleased. Zionism has been a disgrace and defamation of the Jewish people and I am solemnly saddened by the way it has politicized us into a laughing stock. I'm an Orthodox observant Jew personally, I abhor these modernists.

Stephania

Star
Shalom, yes many of us are not pleased. Zionism has been a disgrace and defamation of the Jewish people and I am solemnly saddened by the way it has politicized us into a laughing stock. I'm an Orthodox observant Jew personally, I abhor these modernists.
Shalom @K'doshim. L'Shana Tova :) And may G-d bless your faithfulness to the Torah and justice and truth.

"I shall place thy enemies by your feet!"
Ever since the descent of Christ, the Jew no longer signified a member of the Kingdom of Judah (or by extension Israel). It became a theological concept, to 'one who rejected Christ'. The Jew is the enemy of Logos.

As the word of Christ baptised the world, rabbinic Judaism was formed by the remaining members of the tribe of Judah that had refused baptism and survived the 70AD crackdown of their rebellion. For nearly 2,000 years, this schism has dominated Western history with on one side the Church that spread the Logos to all corners of the world and held shut the gates of Hell; the other side a group of people that sought to undermine it and undo the works of Christ and His followers.

Which side are you rooting for here?

shankara

Star
You have be seriously lacking any kind of human heart to be in favor of the Zionist occupation. You like it if some people turn up in your country and declare your land their own due to some twisted interpretation of a Holy Book? Then defend it with bombing raids and snipers shooting children. Shit, just look at the casualty figures, that alone is enough to tell which side is in the right.

The Protest Dispersed. Then an Israeli Sniper Shot a 9-year-old Palestinian Boy in the Head

Just one example among thousands. You are so sick that you are actually allergic to the truth and only believe your own narrative. Obviously you are totally Islamophobic so you think that Islam is a religion of violence, and you're too brainwashed and/or evil to comprehend that the acts of violent resistance by the Palestinians are simply acts born of the frustration of a desperately oppressed people, foolish and wrong but quite different from the sustained Israeli campaign to break the spirit of the Palestinians and confiscate everything that is rightfully theirs so as to build their ethno-state "from the Jordan river to the sea". All most Palestinians want is equal rights including the end of land confiscations and settlement building.

I can't believe that Vixy actually said that they should "go somewhere else"!!! Also that they are "evil who need to be eliminated"!!! Do you have absolutely no feeling for your fellow human beings!?!?!? Such utterly disturbed and inhuman attitudes born of a warped and twisted worldview...

shankara

Star
So I calmed down a little.

I notice @Vixy you are quoting Torah, the passage about "blessing Israel and being blessed". Are you saying then that all of the non-Zionist and anti-Zionist Jews are interpreting Torah wrongly? Also, if you have so much respect for the Torah, I assume you don't eat pork?

Personally I'm not totally against Israel being there. Obviously they have done some terrible things, the Nakba was awful. The Palestinians are not perfect, but I would say they are more the oppressed than the oppressor, and they have been there for a long time, they didn't just settle there at time the Zionist project began. Your kind of bellicose rhetoric does absolutely nothing to help the situation, only encourages more violence and division. Your view completely lacks balance and ignores historical fact. Actually I think that even among Israelis, at least the more moderate ones, what you are saying would be considered a little extreme.

Also I'm wondering why this is in the religious forum? I don't see that fighting over which religion is the best is likely to resolve the situation. Israel is a political issue, a human rights issue. Making it about religion is what fanatics on both sides want, and they both have their wrong interpretations of scriptures to justify violence against the other side.

What you say about "undivided Israel" might be correct, Ilan Pappe suggests a one-state solution with full rights for the Palestinians.

Lisa

Superstar
So I calmed down a little.

I notice @Vixy you are quoting Torah, the passage about "blessing Israel and being blessed". Are you saying then that all of the non-Zionist and anti-Zionist Jews are interpreting Torah wrongly? Also, if you have so much respect for the Torah, I assume you don't eat pork?

Personally I'm not totally against Israel being there. Obviously they have done some terrible things, the Nakba was awful. The Palestinians are not perfect, but I would say they are more the oppressed than the oppressor, and they have been there for a long time, they didn't just settle there at time the Zionist project began. Your kind of bellicose rhetoric does absolutely nothing to help the situation, only encourages more violence and division. Your view completely lacks balance and ignores historical fact. Actually I think that even among Israelis, at least the more moderate ones, what you are saying would be considered a little extreme.

Also I'm wondering why this is in the religious forum? I don't see that fighting over which religion is the best is likely to resolve the situation. Israel is a political issue, a human rights issue. Making it about religion is what fanatics on both sides want, and they both have their wrong interpretations of scriptures to justify violence against the other side.

What you say about "undivided Israel" might be correct, Ilan Pappe suggests a one-state solution with full rights for the Palestinians.
Zechariah 12:2-3
Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.​