Beautiful, prosperous Israel!

Karlysymon

Superstar
In some ways, this absence of recognition supports the theory presented by Israel Finklestein and Neil Asher Silberman in their book David and Solomon: In Search of the Bible's Sacred Kings and the Roots of the Western Tradition. In this book, they suggest that archeological evidence only supports the possibility that Israel was a much smaller kingdom than we would imagine.
Zionism, Crypto-Judaism, and the Biblical Hoax
This was an excellent essay and it filled in a lot of pieces for me, geopolitically. To me, the essay in a nutshell, was the author laying all the blame on the Old Testament for Jewish maneuvers (in the 20th/21st century) to achieve and maintain the state of Israel even if it means blowing up half the world. In buttressing his argument, he used the above quoted book that apparently proves or atleast furnishes evidence to the end that the glorious kingdom of Solomon, as depicted in the Scriptures, was a complete fabrication/mythical past. He also called into question the account of the Queen of Sheba:

The scam is quite evident from the way the authors of the Books of Kings, aware of the absolute baselessness of their story, back it with the grotesque testimony of a totally spurious Queen of Sheba: (1 Kings 10:6-9)

The problem that this argument presents is that in the Matthew 12:41-42, Christ recounts to His audience that same narrative.
The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here

Iam not familiar with the author’s beliefs but that he might be a Christian, somewhere down, in the 590+ comments, he wished Marcion had triumphed over Tertullian. Now, if infact 21st Century archeology as presented by Finklestein and Silberman is irrefutable (I haven’t read the book so I don’t know if they have something to say about the Queen of Sheba) then it means that Christ (who as God would know better) despite knowing that parts of the narrative in Kings are a lie/exaggeration nevertheless ran with the lie as He spoke to His audience. So this left me wondering: the Christians who believe the premise of the book, how do they reconcile that with Christ’s words? I can understand people not wanting “to do” the OT or Paul and simply sticking with Christ’s words. If Christ’s words are now questionable too, what else do they have left of HolyWrit?

Someone might also argue that Christ’s statements about Solomon, when He mentions his splendor and the Queen’s trek, are forged statements inserted to corroborate the OT, I then ask: how and when does one tell which statements of Christ are false and which are legitimate.

And that is what I love about the bible. If one starts picking it apart, one inevitably ends up with nothing. The essay’s author may not have realized that in questioning one account in the OT, he would also have to believe that Christ was a liar. I have also come to the conclusion that this kind of deception is going to play a major role in the end-game. The deception being that we will all have to choose between the “evidence of the senses” or unwavering faith in the biblical text as it is.

1560463172033.png

o_O
“See, the enemy is puffed up;
his desires are not upright—
but the righteous person will live by his faithfulness[d]—
5 indeed, wine betrays him;
he is arrogant and never at rest.
Because he is as greedy as the grave
and like death is never satisfied,
he gathers to himself all the nations
and takes captive all the peoples.
6 “Will not all of them taunt him with ridicule and scorn, saying,
“‘Woe to him who piles up stolen goods
and makes himself wealthy by extortion!
How long must this go on?’
7 Will not your creditors suddenly arise?
Will they not wake up and make you tremble?
Then you will become their prey.
8 Because you have plundered many nations,
the peoples who are left will plunder you.
For you have shed human blood;
you have destroyed lands and cities and everyone in them.
9 “Woe to him who builds his house by unjust gain,
setting his nest on high
to escape the clutches of ruin!
10 You have plotted the ruin of many peoples,
shaming your own house and forfeiting your life.
11 The stones of the wall will cry out,
and the beams of the woodwork will echo it.
12 “Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed
and establishes a town by injustice!
13 Has not the Lord Almighty determined
that the people’s labor is only fuel for the fire,
that the nations exhaust themselves for nothing?
14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of theLord
as the waters cover the sea.
15 “Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbors,
pouring it from the wineskin till they are drunk,
so that he can gaze on their naked bodies!
16 You will be filled with shame instead of glory.
Now it is your turn! Drink and let your nakedness be exposed[e]!
The cup from the Lord’s right hand is coming around to you,
and disgrace will cover your glory.

modern chaldeans eh?
mystery babylon

Chara

Rookie

elsbet

Superstar
Maybe I’m just a moron or something, but I don’t “get” art like this. I know in lots of cases the point is to specifically piss people off, but in all actuality what do they get out of it other than angry people?
It's tame compared to past 'works of art'...

Immersion ?

Stephania

Star
Aaaah, the land that prosper from milk and honey despite their enemies attacks! The land that was given to the Israelic people from GOD and that never sould be divided! The Glory, the beauty, the incredible.. ISRAEL!

View attachment 17663View attachment 17664View attachment 17665View attachment 17667View attachment 17666
Milk and honey comes from obeying God's laws and covenant, which they have broken (including- thou shall not oppress the stranger, for you yourselves know what it was like to be strangers in the land of Egypt.)

Ahhh.. beautiful prosperous stolen and apartheid racist, lawless land!! That attacks their neighbors, not the other way around.

Sorry @Vixy, I just can't with this post. Besides.. if you read the gospels, you will find that there is nothing new under the sun.. and Jesus wasn't happy with what the leaders were doing there then, or now.

Stephania

Star

BTW.. Bethlehem is in Palestine and is a walled ghetto.
FB_IMG_1569097714535.jpg

... It's unfortunate that the reporter on the 60 minutes show, who was basically the only one in main stream telling the truth about anything there died in a car crash after this show. But yeah. Here's your 'beautiful Israel'.

Stephania

Star
That's not Israel just because Trump says it is. It's a neutral zone for all religions, per international law... not just Zionist Jews.. and east Jerusalem, where Palestinian Christians and Muslims live is illegally occupied.

Vixy

Star
God said the land should never be divided, so shall it not be now either.

Stephania

Star
God said the land should never be divided, so shall it not be now either.
I don't know where you got that one from, but first of all, that land is not just holy for Jews, and therefore is divided, second of all, even ancient Israel was divided into 12 sections, and 3rd of all, in Biblical prophecy, God says the land is going to be married. That means.. all Faith's in God. Zionism is NOT Judaism. Zionism was created by an atheist, Theodor Herzl, in the late 1800's, who didn't even have his son curcumsized or have a Bar Mitzvah for him. Him and the founding fathers of 'The Jewish State' thought that the answer to the 'Jewish question' could be solved by having a nationalistic, colonial state like the Europeans. Most Jews didn't even agree with this until after the holocaust when they were in shock and scared. They thought the whole thing was crazy. Read Naomi Klein's 'the shock doctrine' book sometime. That's how the Zionists finally got their place as leaders of the Jewish ppl after the holocaust, after many years of disdain for them. And yes.. now there is some 'religiousity' there from Zionists.. but it is extremism. Most Israelis are actually atheists at this point.

Stephania

Star
Please watch. This was made by Orthodox Jews.. who have always opposed Zionists since their inception 100 years ago. And yes, those quotes are in Herzl's diaries, which were fully published in the 60's in English by Israelis. Then they were deemed too controversial, and are out of print. Now they just release condensed versions with the controversial stuff left out in English. He was a German nationalist. But
to make sure it was real, I bought the full 5 book set from a Jewish book collector for $300. Because even my Israeli friends were shocked about this. It's all true. This is part 1. But watch ALL parts on YouTube. Btw.. YouTube is censoring this in search now. Good thing I posted it in my group on FB years ago so I can still find it. You can find all parts through this first video and it's poster

EDIT: I am a Christian, but the Vatican is a highly corrupted organization. I agree that the Jews would be abhorred at Herzl's first idea at beginning of video.. but it gets worse. Wayyyy worse. He and the father's of the Zionist state say all kinds of anti semetic shyte, propose partnering with full fledged anti semites outside of the Vatican to get their love, and say Jews are backwards individuals. Even later, during WW2.. the Zionists offered to fight on the side of Hitler to get Jews out of Europe and into Palestine. I'm not making this up. It's real history.
EDIT 2: Keep in mind, that when ever 'Christianity' comes up on this.. that Herzl was following the antichrist Christians. Yeshua (Jesus) IS a Jew. And always was. He was not a pagan European.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I don't know where you got that one from, but first of all, that land is not just holy for Jews, and therefore is divided, second of all, even ancient Israel was divided into 12 sections, and 3rd of all, in Biblical prophecy, God says the land is going to be married. That means.. all Faith's in God. Zionism is NOT Judaism. Zionism was created by an atheist, Theodor Herzl, in the late 1800's, who didn't even have his son curcumsized or have a Bar Mitzvah for him. Him and the founding fathers of 'The Jewish State' thought that the answer to the 'Jewish question' could be solved by having a nationalistic, colonial state like the Europeans. Most Jews didn't even agree with this until after the holocaust when they were in shock and scared. They thought the whole thing was crazy. Read Naomi Klein's 'the shock doctrine' book sometime. That's how the Zionists finally got their place as leaders of the Jewish ppl after the holocaust, after many years of disdain for them. And yes.. now there is some 'religiousity' there from Zionists.. but it is extremism. Most Israelis are actually atheists at this point.
Where I got it from? I got it from the bible. Its Satans idea to divide the country, God never agreed to anything like that. And the Israelians were the apple of Gods eyes. The bible also says if you curse Israel, you curse yourself and if you bless it, you bless yourself. Now, would you like to live blessed or unblessed? Or maybe you don't believe at all? Maybe you're an atheist?

Anywho, the fact that this thread stings your eyes isn't good. A people (the palestinians) that roams around and suddenly decides to settle down and does so in an already established land..that's not a good thing. Who made them believe they had a right to live there? They need to go elsewhere where they are welcome and NOT in Israel. :)

How do you defend Palestine bombing Israel without warning while Israel warns both once AND twicew before ansering an attack? Palestine kills innocents every day, Israel WARNS. Palestine is a killer that needs to be eliminated out of the land of Israel once and for ALL. Cant believe you're on such an evil peoples side.

Another fact is that God said the land would be blessed and despite the world turning against Israel, they have the best milk in the world and are blessed in so many ways.

It saddens me to see you chose the side of evil. :'( I expected better from you since you seem to be an awokened person.