Beautiful, prosperous Israel!

Vixy

Star
Israel should take William Wallace's advice:

"Lower your flags and march straight back to England (or wherever you came from), stopping at every (Palestinian)home you pass by to beg forgiveness for (almost) a hundred years of theft, r*pe, and murder.” -- Braveheart, William Wallace
The nation is like a mighty lion;
When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it.
Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.”

Caesarea31.jpg

Alanantic

Star
"All these sufferings are man-made and it is within man's power to put an end to them. God helps by facing man with the results of his actions and demanding that the balance should be restored. Karma is the law that works for righteousness; it is the healing hand of God." -- Nisargadatta

rainerann

Star
Bolded part....where does that leave the Crusades and or the Crusaders? Or the well-connected christian networks that have their cameras overlooking Olivet to capture the Second Advent.

On second thought, your hypothesis just might be a nice idea for Project BlueBeam and i can only imagine how Christendom will react to and adjust to the 'new developments'.
You're talking about AD. I am saying there is no evidence of ancient Israel from a BC perspective. It really seems like the Jews and the notion regarding Israel was created with the creation of the Septuagint because neither exist from a perspective prior to around 400 BC. So I am not sure how this would work as a concept for project BlueBeam since it is exactly the opposite of what people are expecting and would, therefore, create a lot more disruption than acceptance.

I highly recommend reading Sabbah Secrets of the Exodus. It is written Messod and Roger Sabbah. They are Jewish brothers who take you through all the evidence that points to references in the Old Testament originating in Egypt. They say that the archeology suggests that the story of the exodus originates with the failed economy of King Akhenaten who tried to build a Holy city that failed so he was exiled with his followers. They suggest that they lived in the land of Canaan and there is proof to suggest the area we assume to be Israel was under Egyptian control during the time that ancient Israel should have existed. They suggest that the story was changed about 600 BC, which is around the time Egypt lost control of the area to other authorities. Many Jewish sources are saying the same thing, they are just not going to be given the same kind of attention because this is actually contradictory to the narrative.

This would explain where the Septuagint came from and the consequent creation of Israel and the Jewish people. I also think that the Septuagint was based off some kind of pattern that was modeled in developing the Old Testament. There is a lady who says she had a near-death experience where she saw a mathematical pattern that resembles the Jewish star, and I think this is why Judaism was created. There are other reasons as well, but there is some sort of mystical superiority that is assumed and gives them a defense among different authorities coming in the region.

This is the pattern she says she saw, which looks a lot like the star of David. I don't think that is a coincidence or that it is a coincidence that there is such a vague description of the star of David that is given within Judaism. In Kabbalah, we can already see that the star is supposed to represent the way the temple is constructed.

The star within the temple

and the reconstruction of the Great temple of King Akhenaten

The reality is that there is more evidence of a connection between these three pictures than there is evidence of ancient Israel despite years of archeological efforts. At some point, it seems like they might even stop because the effort continues to work against them.

There is more that is buried regarding the history of the Jews than there is in the light and I don't think persecution had anything to do with the list of questions created about the Jews. They essentially seem to be a sort of secret society with no real evidence of any sort of history outside of the one they created for themselves that does not have a second external witness anywhere to be found.

So far, there is the only evidence that shows that the history of King Akhenaten's history was buried and he bears a striking resemblance to the story of Moses. Then, there were the dead sea scrolls, but thinking those are valid is taboo to most of the people who want to pride themselves on their belief system coming from a place of greater integrity and it is not looking like this is the case.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You're talking about AD. I am saying there is no evidence of ancient Israel from a BC perspective. It really seems like the Jews and the notion regarding Israel was created with the creation of the Septuagint because neither exist from a perspective prior to around 400 BC. So I am not sure how this would work as a concept for project BlueBeam since it is exactly the opposite of what people are expecting and would, therefore, create a lot more disruption than acceptance.

I highly recommend reading Sabbah Secrets of the Exodus. It is written Messod and Roger Sabbah. They are Jewish brothers who take you through all the evidence that points to references in the Old Testament originating in Egypt. They say that the archeology suggests that the story of the exodus originates with the failed economy of King Akhenaten who tried to build a Holy city that failed so he was exiled with his followers. They suggest that they lived in the land of Canaan and there is proof to suggest the area we assume to be Israel was under Egyptian control during the time that ancient Israel should have existed. They suggest that the story was changed about 600 BC, which is around the time Egypt lost control of the area to other authorities. Many Jewish sources are saying the same thing, they are just not going to be given the same kind of attention because this is actually contradictory to the narrative.

This would explain where the Septuagint came from and the consequent creation of Israel and the Jewish people. I also think that the Septuagint was based off some kind of pattern that was modeled in developing the Old Testament. There is a lady who says she had a near-death experience where she saw a mathematical pattern that resembles the Jewish star, and I think this is why Judaism was created. There are other reasons as well, but there is some sort of mystical superiority that is assumed and gives them a defense among different authorities coming in the region.

This is the pattern she says she saw, which looks a lot like the star of David. I don't think that is a coincidence or that it is a coincidence that this there is such a vague description of something like this within Judaism. In Kabbalah, we can already see that the star is supposed to represent the way the temple is constructed.

The reality is that there is more evidence of a connection between these three pictures than there is evidence of ancient Israel still despite years of archeological efforts. At some point, it seems like they might even stop because the effort continues to work against them.

There is more that is buried regarding the history of the Jews than there is in the light and I don't think persecution had anything to do with the list of questions created about the Jews. They essentially seem to be a sort of secret society with no real evidence of any sort of history outside of the one they created for themselves that does not have a second external witness anywhere to be found.

So far, there is the only evidence that shows that the history of King Akhenaten's history was buried and he bears a striking resemblance to the story of Moses. Then, there were the dead sea scrolls, but thinking those are valid is taboo to most of the people who want to pride themselves on their belief system coming from a place of greater integrity and it is not looking like this is the case.
This is a really powerful and informative post, thanks RA.
Where was this info when posters were arguing about who the Palestinians actually are and where they came from in the "War in Palestine" thread?! lol

rainerann

Star
This is a really powerful and informative post, thanks RA.
Where was this info when posters were arguing about who the Palestinians actually are and where they came from in the "War in Palestine" thread?! lol
I don't know, but in the future, it is good to remember that the history of Israel that is presented in discussions like that is based entirely on the Bible as a historical source of reference and not based on any historical source outside of this.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't know, but in the future, it is good to remember that the history of Israel that is presented in discussions like that is based entirely on the Bible as a historical source of reference and not based on any historical source outside of this.
That was my impression. I get that some people maintain an unwavering support of "Israel" based on their biblical and Torah beliefs, but if we are speaking strictly from a scientific evidence based standpoint..... lets just say I dont see how they could have posted so much in that thread that Palestinians are not and never were a "real" people and that there is no proof Palestine ever existed, with any sort of rational argument. Especially since the threads title was "War in Palestine".... but that was addressed in the thread as well lol

Karlysymon

Superstar
The nation is like a mighty lion;
When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it.
Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.”
Iam genuinely curious...The US has generously 'blessed' Israel, since its inception, to the tune of billions. Can you list atleast 10 'blessings' that God has showered onto the US for her efforts. What exactly has she gotten out that deal?

This is the pattern she says she saw, which looks a lot like the star of David. I don't think that is a coincidence or that it is a coincidence that there is such a vague description of the star of David that is given within Judaism. In Kabbalah, we can already see that the star is supposed to represent the way the temple is constructed.

The reality is that there is more evidence of a connection between these three pictures than there is evidence of ancient Israel despite years of archeological efforts. At some point, it seems like they might even stop because the effort continues to work against them.

This would require re-examining all the history and ancient peoples that have been connected to Jewish history. Not just the Ishmaelites, or the descendants of Esau. Alot of stuff would have to be thrown out. An example would be this
Siege of Jerusalem (587 BC)

Karlysymon

Superstar
Loss of faith in God?
Breakdown of family structure?
Normalization of mass shootings?

But those are the opposite of "blessings"... maybe more like curses
That's just about it....but iam eagerly awaiting her list since i couldn't come up with anything that even remotely looks like a blessing :)

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Iam genuinely curious...The US has generously 'blessed' Israel, since its inception, to the tune of billions. Can you list atleast 10 'blessings' that God has showered onto the US for her efforts. What exactly has she gotten out that deal?

This would require re-examining all the history and ancient peoples that have been connected to Jewish history. Not just the Ishmaelites, or the descendants of Esau. Alot of stuff would have to be thrown out. An example would be this
Siege of Jerusalem (587 BC)
Well yes and no. In reality, it doesn't require reevaluating ancient peoples and history because ancient people and history have been saying the same thing all along. What we would need to do is reevaluate the way we are interpreting information because we have been considering the Bible to be an accurate presentation of history.

If you wouldn't mind reviewing the link that you are recommending to me. I would like to point out how there are no external sources to reevaluate regarding this event. This whole account that is considered history is solely taken from the Biblical account or a published study of the Biblical account, as many similar articles are. Therefore, reevaluation of ancient peoples connected to Jewish history is necessary because they have essentially been excluded from the way history has been recorded up to this point.

The only reference in this article that is not taken from the Bible is the Nebuchadnezzar Chronicle and if you click on this link for more information, you will see that this chronicle never mentions the name of the king of Israel during the time of the siege and only vaguely makes a reference that you could assume was intended to mean Judah.

In some ways, this absence of recognition supports the theory presented by Israel Finklestein and Neil Asher Silberman in their book David and Solomon: In Search of the Bible's Sacred Kings and the Roots of the Western Tradition. In this book, they suggest that archeological evidence only supports the possibility that Israel was a much smaller kingdom than we would imagine. Therefore, neglecting to the name the king in the Nebuchadnezzar Chronicle suggests that this king was not well known and that this was not a large and well-known kingdom the way it is described in scripture.

You could follow this by trying to support that this is somehow irrelevant because of stories like the ones from the book of Judges or the story of David and Goliath. You could say that being a small kingdom makes sense in some way according to this information. However, accepting this would still require reshaping the ways these stories are absorbed spiritually. Without the grandeur attributed to Solomon, there will be changes in the ways the Bible influences history in the future.

In addition to this, even using this to defend the small scale that is demonstrated in The Nebuchadnezzar Chronicles and demonstrated by the archeological evidence available, this will still mean that large portions of the Bible are not historically accurate. Solomon was never widely known for his wealth because there is no external reference to this anywhere outside of the Bible. This is a fact that is admitted on more than one occasion in the book by Finklestein and Silberman. So like I was saying, we don't really need to reexamine the history of ancient people that were external to Israel. These references basically have never been examined in the first place.

This is a partial direct quote from the book by Finklestein and Silberman that I have summarized briefly already in my response. I have bolded the most significant section.

The early history of Greece can now be told without resort to the mythic biographies of Minos, Theseus, or Agamemnon as primary sources. The rise of the Egyptian and Mesopotamian civilizations can be understood through inscriptions, potsherds, and settlement patterns rather than simply in tales of ancient wonders and semidivine kings. The discrepancies between art and literature, on the one hand, and

documented, verifiable history and archaeological evidence, on the other, have made us see the founder myths of antiquity for what they are: shared expressions of ancient communal identity, told with great power and insight, still interesting and worthy of study, but certainly not to be taken as literal, credible records of events.

Such is the case with David and Solomon, who are depicted in the biblical narrative as founding fathers of the ancient Israelite state. Yet we can now say—as we will argue in considerable detail throughout this book—that many of the famous episodes in the biblical story of David and Solomon are fictions, historically questionable, or highly exaggerated.

In the following chapters we will present archaeological evidence to show that there was no united monarchy of Israel in the way that the Bible describes it. Although it seems probable that David and Solomon were actual historical characters, they were very different from their scriptural portraits. We will show that it is highly unlikely that David ever conquered territories of peoples more than a day or two’s march from the heartland of Judah. We will suggest that Solomon’s Jerusalem was neither extensive nor impressive, but rather the rough hill-top stronghold of a local dynasty of rustic tribal chiefs.

Yet the point of this book is not simply to debunk stories from the Bible. Alone among the great legends of Near Eastern and classical antiquity, the Bible retains its power to inspire hopes and dreams for living communities around the world even today. Our goal is to show how the legends of David and Solomon developed, and how they came to guide western thinking and shape western religious and political traditions in important ways.
I bolded the last part because I think this is a reasonable goal for the future of our faith. What we basically have right now is a function that creates the pattern. The Bible is the function. Reading the Bible is like the input and the change it creates is the output that creates this pattern. So essentially, we could hypothetically determine the shape that is being created by the Bible. Does it create a parabola? Does this create a wave pattern?

If we did this, I think what we would see is that what the Bible creates is a pattern of division. We are divided over different versions of the Bible. We are divided over different verses. We are divided over different prophecies. So for as many ways as this creates an effective method to pattern society in a certain way, it is still just about as effective as trying to find the area of a circle using the Archimedes method.

So I hope you will bear with me while I compare the Bible to this image of trying to find the area of a circle using the Archimedes method.

So our understanding of spiritual things is similar to the veiled understanding Archimedes had of pi long ago. Consequently, archeology is essentially the same thing as being able to find the area of a circle the way we are familiar with today, and using this could create a new pattern that could better facilitate following the teachings of Christ for one very significant reason, and this is the struggle with doubt. Living by faith means wrestling with doubt. Wrestling with doubt means wrestling with fear and you can hear this fear on a board like this frequently for an example. I am not saying that you should not have faith or don't need faith. What I am saying is similar to the arguments we are familiar with about faith and works. There is a combined effect that is lacking without historical evidence that is creating doubt that causes many people to stumble.

This is demonstrated by the division that is present throughout the church. Something is creating this division. Something is making it easy to use curse words like I see people who say they are Christians using. Something makes it easy to basically tell people they are going to hell on a regular occasion and justify this by using different words to describe the same phenomenon like saying "you aren't born again" or "you aren't saved" or "you aren't really a Christian". Something is creating these problems no matter how we try to use the teachings of Christ to find the fruit of the Spirit using the same method we claim to agree is the valid source to use.

I would just like you to consider what I am saying in light of Hebrew 8:11 "And each person will not teach his fellow citizen, and each his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know Me, from the least to the greatest of them."

The biggest problem that is facing the church today is the assumption that each person makes when they read this verse and assume that they know how this will look in reality. Then, they will use this assumption to justify rejecting the things that could make something like this possible in theory.

We are within a few years of being able to prove that the Bible is not historically accurate, the only question is what will the church do with this information in the future. I am not optimistic. If any part of this is beneficial to something like operation Bluebeam, it will be to use something like this to continue injecting artificial history because of the absence of validation from archeological efforts. That is what the church wants. They want signs and wonders to prove the Bible when archeology can't. That is a recipe for disaster. Belief is God is not the absence of common sense.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Well yes and no. In reality, it doesn't require reevaluating ancient peoples and history because ancient people and history have been saying the same thing all along. What we would need to do is reevaluate the way we are interpreting information because we have been considering the Bible to be an accurate presentation of history.

If you wouldn't mind reviewing the link that you are recommending to me. I would like to point out how there are no external sources to reevaluate regarding this event. This whole account that is considered history is solely taken from the Biblical account or a published study of the Biblical account, as many similar articles are. Therefore, reevaluation of ancient peoples connected to Jewish history is necessary because they have essentially been excluded from the way history has been recorded up to this point.

The only reference in this article that is not taken from the Bible is the Nebuchadnezzar Chronicle and if you click on this link for more information, you will see that this chronicle never mentions the name of the king of Israel during the time of the siege and only vaguely makes a reference that you could assume was intended to mean Judah.

In some ways, this absence of recognition supports the theory presented by Israel Finklestein and Neil Asher Silberman in their book David and Solomon: In Search of the Bible's Sacred Kings and the Roots of the Western Tradition. In this book, they suggest that archeological evidence only supports the possibility that Israel was a much smaller kingdom than we would imagine. Therefore, neglecting to the name the king in the Nebuchadnezzar Chronicle suggests that this king was not well known and that this was not a large and well-known kingdom the way it is described in scripture.

You could follow this by trying to support that this is somehow irrelevant because of stories like the ones from the book of Judges or the story of David and Goliath. You could say that being a small kingdom makes sense in some way according to this information. However, accepting this would still require reshaping the ways these stories are absorbed spiritually. Without the grandeur attributed to Solomon, there will be changes in the ways the Bible influences history in the future.

In addition to this, even using this to defend the small scale that is demonstrated in The Nebuchadnezzar Chronicles and demonstrated by the archeological evidence available, this will still mean that large portions of the Bible are not historically accurate. Solomon was never widely known for his wealth because there is no external reference to this anywhere outside of the Bible. This is a fact that is admitted on more than one occasion in the book by Finklestein and Silberman. So like I was saying, we don't really need to reexamine the history of ancient people that were external to Israel. These references basically have never been examined in the first place.

This is a partial direct quote from the book by Finklestein and Silberman that I have summarized briefly already in my response. I have bolded the most significant section.

I bolded the last part because I think this is a reasonable goal for the future of our faith. What we basically have right now is a function that creates the pattern. The Bible is the function. Reading the Bible is like the input and the change it creates is the output that creates this pattern. So essentially, we could hypothetically determine the shape that is being created by the Bible. Does it create a parabola? Does this create a wave pattern?

If we did this, I think what we would see is that what the Bible creates is a pattern of division. We are divided over different versions of the Bible. We are divided over different verses. We are divided over different prophecies. So for as many ways as this creates an effective method to pattern society in a certain way, it is still just about as effective as trying to find the area of a circle using the Archimedes method.

So I hope you will bear with me while I compare the Bible to this image of trying to find the area of a circle using the Archimedes method.

So our understanding of spiritual things is similar to the veiled understanding Archimedes had of pi long ago. Consequently, archeology is essentially the same thing as being able to find the area of a circle the way we are familiar with today, and using this could create a new pattern that could better facilitate following the teachings of Christ for one very significant reason, and this is the struggle with doubt. Living by faith means wrestling with doubt. Wrestling with doubt means wrestling with fear and you can hear this fear on a board like this frequently for an example. I am not saying that you should not have faith or don't need faith. What I am saying is similar to the arguments we are familiar with about faith and works. There is a combined effect that is lacking without historical evidence that is creating doubt that causes many people to stumble.

This is demonstrated by the division that is present throughout the church. Something is creating this division. Something is making it easy to use curse words like I see people who say they are Christians using. Something makes it easy to basically tell people they are going to hell on a regular occasion and justify this by using different words to describe the same phenomenon like saying "you aren't born again" or "you aren't saved" or "you aren't really a Christian". Something is creating these problems no matter how we try to use the teachings of Christ to find the fruit of the Spirit using the same method we claim to agree is the valid source to use.

I would just like you to consider what I am saying in light of Hebrew 8:11 "And each person will not teach his fellow citizen, and each his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know Me, from the least to the greatest of them."

The biggest problem that is facing the church today is the assumption that each person makes when they read this verse and assume that they know how this will look in reality. Then, they will use this assumption to justify rejecting the things that could make something like this possible in theory.

We are within a few years of being able to prove that the Bible is not historically accurate, the only question is what will the church do with this information in the future. I am not optimistic. If any part of this is beneficial to something like operation Bluebeam, it will be to use something like this to continue injecting artificial history because of the absence of validation from archeological efforts. That is what the church wants. They want signs and wonders to prove the Bible when archeology can't. That is a recipe for disaster. Belief is God is not the absence of common sense.
Well, I think the bible’s historicity is very important and it lends credibility to the text as a whole. If its historically inaccurate, the next logical question is, what else isn’t accurate? The beauty of the bible is that it’s a unit made up of many books and if you discredit one part, you inevitably or inadvertently find yourself discrediting other parts. An example would be the argument that Luke, the author of Acts and companion of Paul, may have embellished certain aspects of Paul’s life. Therefore, if someone clings to that argument, it inadvertently puts the gospel of Luke into doubt because if Acts contains fabrications why would his gospel account be devoid of them? Not stopping there, since the gospels mirror each other, one ends up not only doubting Luke’s account but the other three accounts aswell.

Another example would be the prophecies. Micah 5:1-3 listed the place that would become Christ’s hometown. Now, if you say that the Jerusalem of 1-33A.D wasn’t the same as that of the Davidic era, what gives? Your exact words: ”I am saying there is no evidence of ancient Israel from a BC perspective.” Therefore, if you are fully convinced of your hypothesis then you cannot accept those prophecies because it simply doesn’t make any sense and it doesn’t stop there. If you doubt the old oracles, what reason do you have to believe the ones relating to the future?

I also think that the book you mentioned, from which you also quoted, is attempting to do what HolyBlood HolyGrail was attempting to do. These are precarious times and there are forces moving to discredit Scripture from every possible angle. We talked about it in another thread, that when Dan Brown’s book came out in 2006, a couple years later a Havard professor was ‘gifted’ with a parchment that seemed to prove Brown’s fictional account and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if ‘evidence’ was found to prove Finklestein & Silberman’s assertion.

Your thoughts have actually given me a window into what to expect should project Bluebeam be activated, if its going to play out the way we’ve been told. Just to recap:

"The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re- evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet, of supposedly new discoveries which will finally explain to all people the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines. What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archaeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will be possible for scientists to rediscover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false 'proof' from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood."

All who value their eternal interests should be on their guard against the inroads of skepticism. The very pillars of truth will be assailed. It is impossible to keep beyond the reach of the sarcasms and sophisms, the insidious and pestilent teachings, of modern infidelity. Satan adapts his temptations to all classes. He assails the illiterate with a jest or sneer, while he meets the educated with scientific objections and philosophical reasoning, alike calculated to excite distrust or contempt of the Scriptures. Even youth of little experience presume to insinuate doubts concerning the fundamental principles of Christianity.

So, something's coming and its going to knock our socks off. We may not have the nitty gritty details but it is coming and if its going to play out exactly like that ^^, you can be sure that they've already gotten the ball rolling, like Finklestein's book, to ease us into what's up ahead.
If iam not settled into what i have now, i will as soon become flotsam and jetsam, spiritually, because when that day comes, the world's best papyrologists will be paraded and the societies to which they belong will altogether affirm the 'proof'. If iam anchorless now, how will i deny the evidence of the senses? For me to deny those discoveries, i will have to maintain an unshakeable faith in the bible as it currently is.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Well, I think the bible’s historicity is very important and it lends credibility to the text as a whole. If its historically inaccurate, the next logical question is, what else isn’t accurate? The beauty of the bible is that it’s a unit made up of many books and if you discredit one part, you inevitably or inadvertently find yourself discrediting other parts. An example would be the argument that Luke, the author of Acts and companion of Paul, may have embellished certain aspects of Paul’s life. Therefore, if someone clings to that argument, it inadvertently puts the gospel of Luke into doubt because if Acts contains fabrications why would his gospel account be devoid of them? Not stopping there, since the gospels mirror each other, one ends up not only doubting Luke’s account but the other three accounts aswell.

Another example would be the prophecies. Micah 5:1-3 listed the place that would become Christ’s hometown. Now, if you say that the Jerusalem of 1-33A.D wasn’t the same as that of the Davidic era, what gives? Your exact words: ”I am saying there is no evidence of ancient Israel from a BC perspective.” Therefore, if you are fully convinced of your hypothesis then you cannot accept those prophecies because it simply doesn’t make any sense and it doesn’t stop there. If you doubt the old oracles, what reason do you have to believe the ones relating to the future?

I also think that the book you mentioned, from which you also quoted, is attempting to do what HolyBlood HolyGrail was attempting to do. These are precarious times and there are forces moving to discredit Scripture from every possible angle. We talked about it in another thread, that when Dan Brown’s book came out in 2006, a couple years later a Havard professor was ‘gifted’ with a parchment that seemed to prove Brown’s fictional account and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if ‘evidence’ was found to prove Finklestein & Silberman’s assertion.

Your thoughts have actually given me a window into what to expect should project Bluebeam be activated, if its going to play out the way we’ve been told. Just to recap:

"The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re- evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet, of supposedly new discoveries which will finally explain to all people the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines. What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archaeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will be possible for scientists to rediscover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false 'proof' from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood."

All who value their eternal interests should be on their guard against the inroads of skepticism. The very pillars of truth will be assailed. It is impossible to keep beyond the reach of the sarcasms and sophisms, the insidious and pestilent teachings, of modern infidelity. Satan adapts his temptations to all classes. He assails the illiterate with a jest or sneer, while he meets the educated with scientific objections and philosophical reasoning, alike calculated to excite distrust or contempt of the Scriptures. Even youth of little experience presume to insinuate doubts concerning the fundamental principles of Christianity.

On
The
Money.

So, something's coming and its going to knock our socks off. We may not have the nitty gritty details but it is coming and if its going to play out exactly like that ^^, you can be sure that they've already gotten the ball rolling, like Finklestein's book, to ease us into what's up ahead.
If iam not settled into what i have now, i will as soon become flotsam and jetsam, spiritually, because when that day comes, the world's best papyrologists will be paraded and the societies to which they belong will altogether affirm the 'proof'. If iam anchorless now, how will i deny the evidence of the senses? For me to deny those discoveries, i will have to maintain an unshakeable faith in the bible as it currently is.
This post should have at least 20 likes, by now.

This is really what it's all about-- and it's bigger than any country, nationality or tradition. It is where we draw a line in the sand, name our g/God, and choose a side.

@Karlysymon yet again-- well said, well done.

Karlysymon

Superstar
On
The
Money.

This post should have at least 20 likes, by now.

This is really what it's all about-- and it's bigger than any country, nationality or tradition. It is where we draw a line in the sand, name our g/God, and choose a side.

@Karlysymon yet again-- well said, well done.

Your post was funny, but thanks. To be honest, i'm scared. All the conversations we've had on here, about Paul, the Trinity, you name it...are going to meet us again when that^^ happens. How are we going to react when confronted with "evidence" that our eyes can't deny. What if the Vatican throws open its vault doors and presents to the world some "long-lost documents" that will turn our world upside down? When that happens, it will take some really incredible faith to stand by the Bible as it is, regardless of how many scholars and researchers that say otherwise because i believe that our decision regarding the coming revelations will have eternal consequences.

Your post was funny, but thanks. To be honest, i'm scared. All the conversations we've had on here, about Paul, the Trinity, you name it...are going to meet us again when that^^ happens. How are we going to react when confronted with "evidence" that our eyes can't deny. What if the Vatican throws open its vault doors and presents to the world some "long-lost documents" that will turn our world upside down? When that happens, it will take some really incredible faith to stand by the Bible as it is, regardless of how many scholars and researchers that say otherwise because i believe that our decision regarding the coming revelations will have eternal consequences.
I just started reading this book and you might fight it interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transmigration_of_Timothy_Archer

“Set in the late 1960s and 1970s, the story describes the efforts of Episcopal Bishop Timothy Archer, who must cope with the theological and philosophical implications of the newly discovered Gnostic Zadokite scroll fragments.”

Karlysymon

Superstar
I just started reading this book and you might fight it interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transmigration_of_Timothy_Archer

“Set in the late 1960s and 1970s, the story describes the efforts of Episcopal Bishop Timothy Archer, who must cope with the theological and philosophical implications of the newly discovered Gnostic Zadokite scroll fragments.”
I like this ^! You know why? Because, again, to me its a window into what's likely to come. First off, it was written by Phillip K. Dick. As you are well aware, the movie Minority Report (predictive programming, proper) was based on his work. Here we are, 15+yrs after the movie's release and we are living in a Minority Report world.
https://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/10-signs-we-live-in-minority-report.html

Tim is already being investigated for his allegedly heretical views about the Holy Ghost....Tim travels to Israel to investigate whether or not a psychotropic mushroom was associated with the resurrection
Iam curious though....what will your reaction be when all this comes to pass? Will you finally feel vindicated, as in your beliefs, and that us Christians had been so duped, having believed a gigantic lie (bible's historicity) all along? Even better, how do you think you will react when an other-worldly being appears in the skies and vindicates/corroborates the 'recent discoveries'? How will you be able to tell the difference between what's true and what's false? Between the PTB's psyops and an other worldly being?

http://washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/dotmil/arkin020199.htm
"But the "strategic" PSYOPS scheming didn't die. What if the U.S. projected a holographic image of Allah floating over Baghdad urging the Iraqi people and Army to rise up against Saddam, a senior Air Force officer asked in 1990?"

[Note:I just mentioned the movie "Adjustment Bureau" in another thread and i had no idea it was based on his work, until just now].

I like this ^! You know why? Because, again, to me its a window into what's likely to come. First off, it was written by Phillip K. Dick. As you are well aware, the movie Minority Report (predictive programming, proper) was based on his work. Here we are, 15+yrs after the movie's release and we are living in a Minority Report world.
https://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/10-signs-we-live-in-minority-report.html

Iam curious though....what will your reaction be when all this comes to pass? Will you finally feel vindicated, as in your beliefs, and that us Christians had been so duped, having believed a gigantic lie (bible's historicity) all along? Even better, how do you think you will react when an other-worldly being appears in the skies and vindicates/corroborates the 'recent discoveries'? How will you be able to tell the difference between what's true and what's false? Between the PTB's psyops and an other worldly being?

http://washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/dotmil/arkin020199.htm
"But the "strategic" PSYOPS scheming didn't die. What if the U.S. projected a holographic image of Allah floating over Baghdad urging the Iraqi people and Army to rise up against Saddam, a senior Air Force officer asked in 1990?"

[Note:I just mentioned the movie "Adjustment Bureau" in another thread and i had no idea it was based on his work, until just now].

Yeah there have been a lot of adaptations of his work. He’s my favorite writer and maybe this might interest you.

https://thegodabovegod.com/philip-k-dicks-definition-gnosticism/

I too believe that there will be some discovery that changes the way we have come to understand the last two thousand years but unlike you I believe it will be the catalyst that brings down the system and not a tool of it.

If some being or entity shows up I guess I’ll have to see what it says. I suppose truth will be known as such when it is spoken, but all I could do would be to use reason and logic to the best of my ability without forgoing intuition and come to the best conclusion I can if such revelations occur.

If events start happening that mimicked the book of Revelation, how would you know if it wasn’t a projection of some sort? I believe it’s possible the “trumpet sound” phenomenon that has been occurring for that past few years world wide are tests for the very thing you speak of.

DesertRose

Superstar
Just dropped in for a sec.

Hey Karly interesting thoughts, ps I have developed a taste for these dystopian futuristic movies o_O:D
Not to detract from the usage of holographic images by the US being a possibility.
However, Muslims would reject that. The Creator can not be part of his Creation, according to Islamic theology.
Plus, if you can see God then you have empirical evidence of God hence there is no 'test of faith', the matter will already have been settled.
However, I wonder about those who think he can be seen and who will end up worshiping the anti-Christ when he performs some super miracles.
Here is a thought, what if he, the False Messiah, does use holographic images to advance his miracles.......just you think it.
He will start off saying he is the messiah and end up saying he is God, according to our sources.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Thanks for your response because I’ve always wanted to ask that, of a “non-believer”, and try to understand how they think they will react. Moreso, those who neither believe in God nor Satan, how they think they will react when all of a sudden, they are confronted by this otherworldly, dazzling being, that their senses cannot deny.
I too believe that there will be some discovery that changes the way we have come to understand the last two thousand years but unlike you I believe it will be the catalyst that brings down the system and not a tool of it.
Well, it will be prudent of you to ask all the important questions regarding the ‘discovery’: why now? Who discovered it? The experts throwing their their weight behind the discovery in affirmation…what are their biases, affiliations/societies to which they belong?etc etc
If it’s a catalyst that brings down the system, what system do you expect to fill the vacuum? Maybe you should revisit VC’S article on the movie 2012.

When hell breaks loose on Earth, several important monuments are shown being destroyed. These scenes are not only spectacular to watch but they also represent the fall of important institutions as the world enters the Age of Aquarius. In one scene, the famous Brazilian monument “Christ the Redeemer” is shown falling down in a matter similar to the way statues of Saddam Hussein fell after the Gulf War
https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-symbolic-meaning-of-the-movie-2012/
I suppose truth will be known as such when it is spoken,
Are you really sure about this? If in this day and age people can believe MSM lies about Faraway-stan (a distant land, that is), unquestioningly accepting what is said, one can only imagine what will happen when an ET shows up, regaling us all with a revisionist history of the universe. We’ll swallow it all….hook,line and sinker?
If events start happening that mimicked the book of Revelation, how would you know if it wasn’t a projection of some sort? I believe it’s possible the “trumpet sound” phenomenon that has been occurring for that past few years world wide are tests for the very thing you speak of.
Yes, I too believe the trumpet sounds are a dry run. I’ll take you back circa 2011/2012…Harold Camping…remember him? He said the world was going to come to an end with massive, rolling earthquakes worldwide. Well, none of it panned out and people had a field day, deriding him, with comments such as…”I waited for the trumpets heralding the second advent but didn’t hear nothing…”

Anyway, how would I tell a psyop from the real thing? Well, for me, the bible is all I have and it’s the only thing against which all truth is to be tested. It’s the only safeguard that i have. So personally, whatever comes out of that entity’s mouth, if it doesn’t line up with the Scriptures, I will know that God has nothing to do with it. We can argue about giants, Paul, Israel, etc but my red line is the Decalogue/Moral Law, and any entity impersonating Christ would have much to say about said Law. Also, even though we argue a lot about it, the bible does clearly mention events that can help one differentiate. For example the resurrection of the dead, around the world, is something that cannot be pulled off by any mortals-men or angels-.
However, Muslims would reject that. The Creator can not be part of his Creation, according to Islamic theology.
Plus, if you can see God then you have empirical evidence of God hence there is no 'test of faith', the matter will already have been settled.
Oh yeah, but iam sure that's been taken into account and they might corner you with the appearance of one of the prophets. For us its alot more precarious because Christ has to appear.
However, I wonder about those who think he can be seen and who will end up worshiping the anti-Christ when he performs some super miracles.
Here is a thought, what if he, the False Messiah, does use holographic images to advance his miracles.......just you think it.
He will start off saying he is the messiah and end up saying he is God, according to our sources.
Oh, really??^^^
Yes, i have thought about this and all i can say is that it won't be an easy time to be alive because miracles are easy bait, factor in, all this happening after an economic collapse when everyone is desperate. Prosperity gospel preachers are a real pain so i don't even want to imagine what the false messiah has up his sleeve...

Note; i'm not much of a movie person, moreso the dystopic and sci-fi genres aren't really my thing. I liked the movie because i really like Emily Blunt but also i thought the storyline was very interesting in regard to predictive programming but it also drew the curtain on how the elite operate. I actually thought Matt Damon's character was fictionalised account of some of the rumours surrounding Obama's road to the White house.