Beautiful, prosperous Israel!

Vytas

Star
Stolen country?! You mean the country GOD gave them that NEVER should be divided?! Its the PALESTINES that are the thieves and NOONE else!

LONG LIVE ISRAEL!
. First it's God himself who took that country away from them. And i think it's up for debate if that country was retrieved in accordance with God's will and more importantly if it's done by those who were supposed to do it. From Biblical time those two nations are brothers and really only brothers can kill each other with such fury. Celebrating anything here is so cynical...sigh.

Vytas

Star
To me this begs the question - is Christianity invalidated simply because it carelessly celebrates Christmas on 25th Dec (Saturnalia) or Asterte on Easter?! If the Jews did take on board a symbol they would have better leaving alone, that is not in itself an indication that the nation of Israel is the Synagogue of Satan...
Thats good example and i get it that those who picked it as their symbol possibly could have had different motives than the majority does now. If thats the case we are left with judging fruits of that nation to understand their motives.
There is no such thing as star of David in bible , fake name. Again why it was changed if not for hiding the truth ? Your source isn't older than bible, and in bible it's star of rephaim. And it was used back then.

Vytas

Star
Regarding the "Seal of Solomon", Star of Remphan, "As Above So Below" etc etc I have seen all that stuff. I just suspect there is more to the story than is popular in the "Truth Movement" right now.

There are always more. Coincidentally practices by moloch worshipers back then and some practices by occult and not only them now coincide. Are you aware for what practices jews were driven out from most of the Europe ?
In any case i always have a feeling that when people talk about jews they forget that jews ≠ Israel. Maybe it's just me.

Vytas

Star
Sorry to say, but Islam and Christianity were founded based on reformed pagan customs and symbols. Sun and moon worship. Accusing each other of being Satan worshippers because of that is a bit silly. Judaism has evolved also with time, and Israel's symbol looks like the seal of Solomon so I guess they were going back to their "pagan" influence.
Sorry but christianity was founded by Jesus not by Constantine

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I was pondering earlier on the signs God gave to Moses prior to the plagues of Egypt.

The first was the staff. It was thrown down and became a snake, then when picked up it became a staff again. The second sign was the hand that became leparous and was then restored.

I couldn't help but wonder, with the Tribulation having such parallels with the plagues of Egypt whether the two signs before the judgement was pronounced might have a prophetic resonance too.

The staff represents authority. It was thrown down and became a serpent, then was restored back to its previous state. This may remind you of Someone?

Numbers 12 recounts an incident between Moses, Aaron and Miriam. This incident may put you in mind of a certain nation who became offended by the liberty of Gentile believers, was put out then later restored?

Of course, Pharoah rejected both signs.

I suspect that this prophetic pattern may repeat itself.

Helioform

Star
of course the longest lasting period of peace in that land, came under muslim rule.

Mashallah.

and also, this whole shit about God giving it to them at long last...this is why im a muslim and not one of you...because we always have truth on our side. There was a jewish state in the 7th century, with messianic hopes and dreams of rebuilding the jewish temple.
instead, it was a period of severe bloodshed...
the moment the jews took control of jerusalem, they slaughtered 20000 christians. The fighting didnt stop so the persians got sick of appeasig the jews and just took away their support. The christians then slaughtered thousands of jews until they struck a deal to give jews the freedom to move in the city but not live there permanently...
after taking the city, the christians renegaded on their promise and began to kill jews, banned them from the city permanently.

When muslims arrived, the christians handed over jerusalem on one condition "never let jews return" and Umar RA agreed. He then renegaded that promise (on the basis of christians earlier renegading on their own) and thus Umar RA was the dude who gave jews a home again in peaceful conditions until the crusaders arrived.

Truth is on our side. The Quran is not against Israel but just like the bible, we believe in a remnant known by God who will inherit the land in the messianic era.
I know mystery babylon is going to fuck itself...Zechariah 11 and Revelation 17-18 are evidence enough for me..
see, i dont just have my own scripture i know your own better than you.

For those who don't know, the persian zoroastrians have prophecies of their end times wars with people of yellow hair (blonde european) and this came true when they fought the greeks. Along with that, there was promise of their messianic figure who would descend from Zoraster.

they also felt kinship with jews who had lived in persia for 1000 years. So they dreamt up a messianic type war against the byzantines who were, afterall..greek whilst the jews dreamt of rebuilding their temple and the messiah's arrival. Their king wished to be the new Cyrus.

yet despite all these beliefs, the persians finally realised the war against byzantines were no good and the jews were just bringing trouble, bloodshed etc and so they pulled the plug.

what happens when the real rulers decide to pull the plug on israel? ie as it is promised in Zechariah 11 and REvelation 17/18?

DesertRose

Superstar
One of the best things Israel has produced, Natalie Portman:

I kid...
She is a decent person. I do not kid.
https://etcanada.com/news/320338/following-backlash-natalie-portman-explains-decision-to-cancel-israel-award-ceremony-plans
Excerpt:
"According to reports by Israeli media, Culture Minister Miri Regev commented on the situation Friday morning, saying that she was sorry to hear Portman had “fallen like a ripe fruit into the hands of BDS supporters,” referring to the Palestinian-led “Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions” movement against Israel.
“Natalie, a Jewish actress who was born in Israel, joins those who relate to the story of the success and the wondrous rebirth of Israel as a story of darkness,” Regev added."

Sorry to say, but Islam and Christianity were founded based on reformed pagan customs and symbols. Sun and moon worship. Accusing each other of being Satan worshippers because of that is a bit silly. Judaism has evolved also with time, and Israel's symbol looks like the seal of Solomon so I guess they were going back to their "pagan" influence.

The Ten Commandments are nearly identical to portions of the Egyptian Book of the Dead. Sigmund Freud and others have some very interesting theories regarding Aten ( the first known case of monotheism ) and Moses/Judaism.

DesertRose

Superstar
The Jews In Palestine

By Mahatma Gandhi

Published in the Harijan
26-11-1938.
https://www.countercurrents.org/pa-gandhi170903.htm

Excerpt:
"And now a word to the Jews in Palestine. I have no doubt that they are going
about it in the wrong way. The Palestine of the Biblical conception is not a
geographical tract. It is in their hearts. But if they must look to the
Palestine of geography as their national home, it is wrong to enter it under
the shadow of the British gun. A religious act cannot be performed with the
aid of the bayonet or the bomb. They can settle in Palestine only by the
goodwill of the Arabs. They should seek to convert the Arab heart.

The same God rules the Arab heart who rules the Jewish heart... They will
find the world opinion in their favor in their religious aspiration. There are
hundreds of ways of reasoning with the Arabs, if they will only discard the
help of the British bayonet. As it is, they are co-sharers with the
British in despoiling a people who have done no wrong to them. I am not
defending the Arab excesses. I wish they had chosen the way of non-violence
in resisting what they rightly regarded as an unwarrantable encroachment
upon their country. But according to the accepted canons of right and wrong,
nothing can be said against the Arab resistance in the face of
overwhelming odds.

Let the Jews who claim to be the chosen race prove their title by choosing
the way of non-violence for vindicating their position on earth. Every
country is their home, including Palestine, not by aggression but by loving
service. A Jewish friend has sent me a book called The Jewish Contribution
to Civilization by Cecil Roth. It gives a record of what the Jews have done
to enrich the world's literature, art, music, drama, science, medicine,
agriculture, etc. Given the will, the Jew can refuse to be treated as the
outcast of the West, to be despised or patronized. He can command the
attention and respect of the world by being the chosen creation of God,
instead of sinking to the brute who is forsaken by God. They can add to
their many contributions the surpassing contribution of non-violent action."

Vytas

Star
You might want to take a look at this page:

http://www.stellarhousepublishing.com/jesussunexcerpt.html

and also:

http://www.muslimprophets.com/article.php?aid=42

And I do not endorse Islam by linking that site, as muslims worships a Moon God known as Allah. Just thought it is also ironic that this page explains how Christians worship a Sun God known as Jesus...as opposed to their own Moon God.
There is no religion which wasn't influenced by sun worshiper's especially in imagery. Light and darkness are symbols of good end evil right from the start. Article relies heavily on christian rituals and artefacts (while book itself states we aren't allowed to have those) and misinterpretations for example :

In the book of Job, traditionally considered one of the oldest texts in the Bible, we find God reiterated as the power behind the sun, as at 9:7, which refers to him "who commands the sun, and it does not rise; who seals up the stars..."

↑ Is that a proof of sun worship ? pathetic...As for astrology there are many astrologers in bible, it's still not worship...

I read Christ words and it seems that most important thing in Christianity is to learn love, but maybe im wrong, maybe it's sun after all...

Helioform

Star
There is no religion which wasn't influenced by sun worshiper's especially in imagery. Light and darkness are symbols of good end evil right from the start.
Yes true, which is the whole point of the article. All religions have the same original concepts.

I read Christ words and it seems that most important thing in Christianity is to learn love, but maybe im wrong, maybe it's sun after all...
I don't disagree there. I think there are more than one layers of meaning in religious texts anyway. There are mathematical elements at the very core, then philosophical and astrotheological principles etc.

Vytas

Star
Yes true, which is the whole point of the article. All religions have the same original concepts.
I don't disagree there. I think there are more than one layers of meaning in religious texts anyway. There are mathematical elements at the very core, then philosophical and astrotheological principles etc.
Point of the article is attempt to prove that Christ/God worshipers are sun worshipers. He doesn't bother to make distinction between original christianity and Rome version of it which i agree has many signs of sun worship. Author doesn't bother to question wherever original got corrupted or it actually has same origins. He proceeds to prove his bs , that thing is called bias.
I do not need to be a scholar to see that sun worship and christianity has nothing in common. Like really in horus times prostitutes were holy profession and sex rituals were form of worship. That is against everything Christianity teaches...Some catholic pictures with sun/feminine worship aspects wont cut it...

The Jews In Palestine

By Mahatma Gandhi

Published in the Harijan
26-11-1938.
https://www.countercurrents.org/pa-gandhi170903.htm

Excerpt:
"And now a word to the Jews in Palestine. I have no doubt that they are going
about it in the wrong way. The Palestine of the Biblical conception is not a
geographical tract. It is in their hearts. But if they must look to the
Palestine of geography as their national home, it is wrong to enter it under
the shadow of the British gun. A religious act cannot be performed with the
aid of the bayonet or the bomb. They can settle in Palestine only by the
goodwill of the Arabs. They should seek to convert the Arab heart.

The same God rules the Arab heart who rules the Jewish heart... They will
find the world opinion in their favor in their religious aspiration. There are
hundreds of ways of reasoning with the Arabs, if they will only discard the
help of the British bayonet. As it is, they are co-sharers with the
British in despoiling a people who have done no wrong to them. I am not
defending the Arab excesses. I wish they had chosen the way of non-violence
in resisting what they rightly regarded as an unwarrantable encroachment
upon their country. But according to the accepted canons of right and wrong,
nothing can be said against the Arab resistance in the face of
overwhelming odds.

Let the Jews who claim to be the chosen race prove their title by choosing
the way of non-violence for vindicating their position on earth. Every
country is their home, including Palestine, not by aggression but by loving
service. A Jewish friend has sent me a book called The Jewish Contribution
to Civilization by Cecil Roth. It gives a record of what the Jews have done
to enrich the world's literature, art, music, drama, science, medicine,
agriculture, etc. Given the will, the Jew can refuse to be treated as the
outcast of the West, to be despised or patronized. He can command the
attention and respect of the world by being the chosen creation of God,
instead of sinking to the brute who is forsaken by God. They can add to
their many contributions the surpassing contribution of non-violent action."

Just thought you might find this interesting

https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Correspondence_between_Tolstoy_and_Gandhi

Todd

Star
Sorry but christianity was founded by Jesus not by Constantine
Not really. Jesus never intended to found a new religion. He was a Torah following descendant of David. He sought to bring reform and new understanding/revelation to the Hebrew faith in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. After his resurrection, his direct disciples founded a sect of the Hebrew Temple worship religion and it was called "The Way". His disciples continued to observe the Torah and meet on the temple mount as one of the many sects of the Hebrew temple religion.

It was the gentile followers of Paul who were first called "Christians". The twelve disciples of Jesus did not found "Christianity" and were never called "Christians". When Constantine arrived Christianity was institutionalized. Constantine was the driving force that made sure the Pauline works were given preference over what Jesus and his disciples taught.

TokiEl

Superstar
Not really. Jesus never intended to found a new religion. He was a Torah following descendant of David. He sought to bring reform and new understanding/revelation to the Hebrew faith in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Jesus made a very important point to the religious of His day which is as valid today.

John 5 39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. 40 But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life."

Are you busy reading your bibles thinking by that you have eternal life ?

Have the bible become an idol to you ?

Vytas

Star
Not really. Jesus never intended to found a new religion.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.