Beautiful People

L3M4

Star
Idk why you keep talking about Lisa. Many other users besides her were banned, its like you have an obsession.
Hmm I've been wondering why are you're asking the wrong person, have you asked yourself why did you decided out of nowhere to claim I am her in every response and comment that actually had absolutely nothing to do with her or me. Indeed: obsession. Y'all even have a whole damn thread to talk about her, don't question me about this non-sense, I didn't sign up for that silly ratchet bs

Daze

Superstar
Hmm I've been wondering why are you're asking the wrong person, have you asked yourself why did you decided out of nowhere to claim I am her in every response and comment that actually had absolutely nothing to do with her or me. Indeed: obsession. Y'all even have a whole damn thread to talk about her, don't question me about this non-sense, I didn't sign up for that silly ratchet bs
Like @Maes17 told you, we have a problem with sock accounts. Several users here have an obsession with making them. Your low post count and commenting in the "whose Lisa" thread red flagged you.

Time will tell who you really are, until then only you and God know.

Peace.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I don't understand why do you address me in such a hostile and "intense" manner, can anybody have any conversation now days without personal character insults or strange and massive incivility... I'm sorry if I woke you up with my late night inquiries...
I apologize for the harsh language. I just thought you were rude and another sock puppet account here to stir things up.

L3M4

Star
Why do I keep getting mentioned here? Lol
idk but the same happened to me :(
I just got dragged to hell because someone thought I was a "sock puppet", so I decided not to engage at all on this board anymore because bots or shills w/e these are always so irrational, slandering real people with tons of insults for everything a lack of common-sense, those perhaps surely are the "sock puppet" accounts.

Maes17

Superstar
idk but the same happened to me :(
I just got dragged to hell because someone thought I was a "sock puppet", so I decided not to engage at all on this board anymore because bots or shills w/e these are always so irrational, slandering real people with tons of insults for everything a lack of common-sense, those perhaps surely are the "sock puppet" accounts.
I forgot about this thread lol.

I took a break from this forum for a few months. This forum still has pieces of great info.

Sadly the internet no matter which forum etc you go to will have shills, trolls, bots etc.

Don’t let that ruin the way you engage. Don’t invest too much emotionally. I’ll befriend people here and chat. But overall, they are not my wife, my sons, my parents, bros. They don’t pay the bills, buy the groceries. They don’t have control of my happiness. That said every poster here who is sane can distinguish that.