Beautiful Islamic Pictures

violet0117

Mohammad had sex with a 9 year old child. Not really the type of prophet sane people want to get behind. Just saying.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Mohammad had sex with a 9 year old child. Not really the type of prophet sane people want to get behind. Just saying.
There's no way you could prove that and there's a lot of work that state that she was 19 and not 9. Regardless, I have gone over that multiple times and I'm sure you can use the search function.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Why is it difficult for these commentators to look up ancient customs? People would be given in marriage at young ages and the consummation would appear after puberty was established.
Second, why can they not respect OPs and stick to the plans for threads they are welcome to visit these topics in the other older threads.

So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him]. #Quran 2:22

q13.png

Last edited:

Black Violet

Established
Assalamu alaikum ikhwan

I just wanted to thank all of you who took and are still taking care of the troublemakers in this thread.
May ALLAH reward all of you with good and grant you the highest level of paradise, ameen.

I'm not as much active here so it feels good to know you can count on somebody.

1518710373898.png