Beautiful Islamic Pictures

DesertRose

Superstar
again 'uhibukum fillah' sisters it is refreshing visiting this home -what do we have except His ziker in this world?
أَحَبَّكَ الَّذِي أَحْبَبْتَنِي لَهُ
I ask Allah Azza Wa Jal to unite us all in His jannah and that we fall under the category of those who love each other for His sake. Ameen!
You are so correct brother z gharib what is there but to remind each other to engage in His remembrance (In glorification, thankfulness and Praise) in all the many situations and circumstances of our lives....it is a blessing!

Mu’adh ibn Jabal reported: The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said:
قَالَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ الْمتَحَابُّونَ فِي جَلَالِي لَهُمْ مَنَابِرُ مِنْ نُورٍ يَغْبِطُهُمْ النَّبِيُّونَ وَالشُّهَدَاءُ
Allah the Exalted said: Those who love each other for the sake of My glory will be upon pulpits of light and they will be envied by the prophets and the martyrs. Sunan At-Tirmidhi

May Allah reward you all. Ameen!
I would also like this opportunity to welcome sister @ShiningCarat14 to this thread. Welcome! Please feel free to post anytime this thread is an amana entrusted to us by our sister @Black Violet in her absence <3.
I also thank sister @Hopeful profusely for her heartwarming posts. <3

Last edited:
I ask Allah Azza Wa Jal to unite us all in His jannah and that we fall under the category of those who love each other for His sake. Ameen!
You are so correct brother z gharib what is there but to remind each other to engage in His remembrance (In glorification, thankfulness and Praise) in all the many situations and circumstances of our lives....it is a blessing!

قَالَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ الْمتَحَابُّونَ فِي جَلَالِي لَهُمْ مَنَابِرُ مِنْ نُورٍ يَغْبِطُهُمْ النَّبِيُّونَ وَالشُّهَدَاءُ
Allah the Exalted said: Those who love each other for the sake of My glory will be upon pulpits of light and they will be envied by the prophets and the martyrs. Sunan At-Tirmidhi

I would also like this opportunity to welcome sister @ShiningCarat14 to this thread. Welcome! Please feel free to post anytime this thread is an amana entrusted to us by our sister @Black Violet in her absence <3.

JazakaAllah for the beautiful welcome @DesertRose
The quotes are so inspiring and I feel honoured that I’m able to share this beauty of a religion with you all
May Allah (swt) Always allow us to have this gift Ameen x

DesertRose

Superstar
JazakaAllah for the beautiful welcome @DesertRose
The quotes are so inspiring and I feel honoured that I’m able to share this beauty of a religion with you all
May Allah (swt) Always allow us to have this gift Ameen x
Ameen ya Allah, Ameen <3

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:
مَثَلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ فِي تَوَادِّهِمْ وَتَرَاحُمِهِمْ وَتَعَاطُفِهِمْ مَثَلُ الْجَسَدِ إِذَا اشْتَكَى مِنْهُ عُضْوٌ تَدَاعَى لَهُ سَائِرُ الْجَسَدِ بِالسَّهَرِ وَالْحُمَّى
The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

Hopeful

Star

Aameen ya Rabb <3
images (27).jpeg