- May 20, 2018
Thankyou so much dear sis .. Assalam o alaikum <3..Welcome back sister Hopeful you were missed
We are proudly slaves of Allah not of men/women nor ourselves and our desires.Slave talk.
Does Allah want slaves?
Allah has no need of such.
Subhan ALLAH indeed..We are proudly slaves of Allah not of men/women nor ourselves and our desires.
Slavery to anyone but Allah is humiliation but slavery to the Creator is an honour.
He dictates our terms and we are His followers.
His terms are mainly about loyalty, gratitude, longing for the next life and remembrance of Him in action and intentions and He wants to give us knowledge, forgiveness etc. among other gifts as well.
He is kind, gracious and He deserves praise and gratitude.
If you have humility you would not reek of pride and arrogance about this subject.
The Verse of Quran that Warns against Arrogance.
Some ahadith on Arrogance/ Having Pride and Vanity
- Allah Almighty says, “That Abode of the Next World: We grant it to those who do not seek to exalt themselves in the earth or to cause corruption in it. The successful outcome is for the godfearing,” (28:83)
- And the Almighty says, “Do not strut arrogantly about the earth.” (17:37)
- The Almighty says, “‘Do not avert your face from people out of haughtiness and do not strut about arrogantly on the earth, Allah does not love anyone who is vain of boastful,” (W31;17; H31:18)
- And the Almighty says, “Qarun was one of the people of Musa but he lorded it over them. We gave him treasures, the keys to which alone were a heavy weight for a party of strong men. See when his people said to him, ‘Do not gloat. Allah does not love people who gloat.'” (28:76)
1. Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “No one who has an atom’s weight of pride in his heart will enter the Garden.” A man said, “And if the man likes his clothes to be good and his sandals to be good?” He said, “Allah is Beautiful and loves beauty. Pride means to renounce the truth and abase people.” [Muslim]
2. Haritha ibn Wahb said, “I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, ‘Shall I tell you about the people of the Fire? All those who are coarse, domineering, and arrogant.'” [Agreed upon]
3. Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “The Garden and the Fire argued and the Fire said, ‘I have the tyrants and the arrogant.’ The Garden said, ‘I have the weak and poor people.’ Allah judged between them, ‘You, the Garden, are My mercy. By you I show mercy to whomever I wish. You, the Fire, are My punishment by whom I punish whomever I will. It is My duty to fill both of you.” [Muslim]
Meaning of a Slave of Allah - Nouman Ali Khan