Barriers between you and God?

Haich

Superstar
Insightful inasmuch as it is evident from his interactions that @Infinityloop will side with any religion or ideology that opposed Christianity, including Islam, Hinduism and Gnosticism. As some of these positions contradict each other, it cannot be that he agrees with each of these positions so much as operate on the principle that the enemy of the enemy is my friend.
I just think you've taken his/her views quite personally...

I can only speak about this thread since it's the only I've followed properly.

Insightful inasmuch as it is evident from his interactions that @Infinityloop will side with any religion or ideology that opposed Christianity, including Islam, Hinduism and Gnosticism. As some of these positions contradict each other, it cannot be that he agrees with each of these positions so much as operate on the principle that the enemy of the enemy is my friend.
The contents of your attempt at an analysis of me is called psychological projection

One example of how this is psychological projection is that, as we've seen from your many posts, you hold a very specific exclusive view within Christianity (Protestant in particular) in which, even when you want to downplay it, you consider non-Christians (to you, non-Protestants) to be in opposition to your ideal, which foundationally opposes the religions you mentioned plus other ones. You would (and have been shown to through the kinds of people you quote) to side with those who support your positions in Christianity and oppose anything that bursts your bubble (such as your obsession with the newage and universalism).
You are throwing these things onto me because it gives you comfort in the idea of it, not in any actual tangible reality. You keep trying to hit bullseyes on me but it falls to your feet and doesn't get anywhere near the board.

Nothing you say about me has even the slightest ounce of truth and by this point I think you know that, even in your conscious mind. The further irony of your psychological projection is that even if what you claimed was true about me (which again, isn't), then you would be pulling a genetic fallacy. Both of which applied to what Daciple tried to pull earlier.
In your idealized world where I hated Christianity, it would have no bearing on if my arguments were valid or not, a person is not their argument. Their argument is the only actual relevance to the argument.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I just think you've taken his/her views quite personally...

I can only speak about this thread since it's the only I've followed properly.
I'm not upset @Haich - it's just an observation based on various threads over several months. I (in common with @Daciple ) would find it really interesting to hear what he actually believes, even it it's an eclectic mix or his own religion.

Haich

Superstar
I'm not upset @Haich - it's just an observation based on various threads over several months. I (in common with @Daciple ) would find it really interesting to hear what he actually believes, even it it's an eclectic mix or his own religion.
I think they've stated they don't mind going into their beliefs so we'll wait for their response.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
No you say that because you enjoy attacking those religions whereas I have counterarguments to you about them, on one level or another. And not as an apologist (I don't do that trite).
OK...

Let me ask you this - apart from Islam, do you believe the other religions (and forms of spirituality that contradict it) are true or false?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
That discussion is not for this thread, too many people have derailed it again and again.
The Socratic principle is to "follow the truth wherever it leads"...

So continuing the thought, what would happen to a person who rejected Islam but faithfully followed a religion that did not agree with it?

Daciple

Star
What in the world? You dive into a thread with ridiculous, emotional, irrelevant statements trying to attack someone's personal character... and they're the troll? Hilariousness.
You clearly dont understand the context in which I have called him a Troll, I wonder if you were able to read and comprehend what I had to say or you just want to come to the defense of someone who rejects Christianity in a similar way to yourself...

You know if you can't handle an honest, historically based conversation about the Christian Religion why not head over to a purely Christian website?
I can handle debate about anything, I dont think you know me very well, I have spent more time debating more people on more subjects, including a defense of Christianity than probably anyone on this forum. I have been here since the first post on this site 10 years ago. Just because I am much more busy today than I was at that time, doesnt mean I can not or fear debates nor have the ability to counter whatever arguments are posted.

I have zero problems either debating the merits of my own Faith or if needed extensively debating other people about the merits of their Faith or pretty much any Faith or Religion that exists. However what I stated is the Truth, and since atm I do not have that kind of time to spend 16 hours on a back and forth Thread repeating an argument with someone new that I have already debated in thousands of posts previously, I decided to call out the REALITY of how IL acts on this Forum.

If the man Jesus was to see what Christianity has become... it's an embarrassment.
I would agree, however we would 100% disagree on why...

It might hurt to break down the deception within Reformed Catholicism in the 21st century, but it's time brother. The pretenders, impostors, and false prophets who've used the name of Jesus and God to push their own agenda/ego are done for.
Well thats actually the opposite of what the Bible states, but I am sure it makes you feel good about your rejection of the Word of God and makes you feel like you are doing something good. The Bible actually states that more False Prophets are going to arise, and guess who they are going to try and get under their wings?

Not me, those False Prophets will say the same stuff you and IL do, that I and other Born Again Believers are to "Fundamentalistic" that we are too strict, that we really dont know what the Bible is saying, that the Bible only contains part of the Truth, ect ect ect...

You will love the False Prophets the serious ones, when they arise and they do just what you want to see happen, bring about or TRY to bring about the Destruction of Christianity, when people like myself will be persecuted and told to shut up because our end is here...

I was saying this earlier but in the academic world almost no one denies that Jesus lived
So what, of course any sensible human being would have to agree that there was a man named Jesus that lived 2000 yrs ago. There are still huge swaths of people who believe Jesus DIDNT exist, we have them on this site, are you going to go and argue the merits of His existence to them? Are you going to create threads to prove the existence of Christ? I doubt it...

The incongruity of Christianity is the alien theology built up by men, which has only divided people
Christianity is not congruent to those who refuse on purpose to see the Truth contained in it, and the fact is the Bible states that Lost people will perceive exactly as you do. Here is one of many statements from the Word of God that directly shows why someone Lost like you would make these statements:

1 Cor 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Lost people, the natural man, can not understand Spiritual Things, the Things revealed in the Word of God by the Spirit of God, to him, to YOU it is foolishness. Look at one time in my life, the Bible was complete and utter trash to me. I didnt not only understand it, I thought I OVERSTOOD it. By that I mean I thought I KNEW BETTER than what the Bible had to say. I thought if the Bible did contain the Truth it was mixed with lies and tainted by men for power and control.

I created my OWN Religion that took bits of many other Religions and I created for myself my own god, my own Religion, my own personal devotion and worship, and without a doubt I knew that these Christians were deceived. They only had part of the picture. They were blinded and sheep and hardheaded. If only they could KNOW what I KNEW, if only they could stop being so "fundamentalist" in their views of the Bible, man they could be set free.

Then this crazy thing happened, right in the middle of me literally full blown hating and rejecting Biblical Christianity, saying all the crap you are spewing at me right now and on this forum, I had a Personal Real Life Changing Encounter with the Jesus Christ of the Bible. In one day I went from a man that was literally saying almost verbatim the types of things, the same arguments I see you and IL spewing day in and day out, to a man that literally was preaching the Gospel.

I was in a Drug Rehab Center and went in Lost and denying Christ, and in literally one moment, one day, I met Jesus Christ and started preaching the Gospel. I was told by the staff there I am going to be that crazy guy with a sign on the corner of the street proclaiming the End is Near, Repent and come to Jesus. And Amen 21 years later, here I am still symbolically holding that sign on this Forum proclaiming the End is Near, Repent and come to Jesus.

I dont care what you have to say concerning "Reason" although trust me my friend I can debate and expose your insignificant reasoning easily if I cared to, but you can not tell me that there is any way a man can be who I was when I went into that place and be a radically different man coming out, except by the Divine Grace that was poured out over me by Jesus Christ. If you knew me then and know me now you'd know the Power of Christ in my Life, period...

And if its alien it is because of the FACT that it is the one that is 100% God Sent and the rest are from a different source, which again agrees with what the Bible actually states. What does Jesus say about what He came to do? Is it unite everyone?

Matt 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Jesus specifically said He did NOT come to bring peace, and He hasnt, even you acknowledged it. Christ brought division, do you know why? Because He made sure to show and prove that there is only ONE WAY to Salvation, and that is thru Him, by Faith thru Grace and since He made it apparent that He, the Faith He established and His Followers are EXCLUSIVE, it instantly set Him, His Faith and His Followers APART from every other belief in this World.

In laymens talk, you either get down or lay down, and guess what the Natural Man dont like that, people dont like that, other Religions dont like to here that its all or nothing with Jesus. FALSE PROPHETS proclaim other ways, like you want to believe in, LIARS tell everyone that all gods are the same, all paths lead to the same God. Just like you literally say in your post.

No sir, YOU are the False Prophet, YOU are the liar if you believe and proclaim these things and those to come whom YOU will join under will be telling ME and those who have Faith in Christ that we must suffer and die and put away for daring to share the EXCLUSIVE ONE PATH TO GOD which is thru Christ.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

Glad we both will be to witness that day and these Scriptures come True, for different reason but one of our joys will last for eternity, the others will end in misery...

We've got idiots on this site preaching that the God of Islam is a different entity than the God of the Christians! It's some dangerous shit man.
The real dangers are those who are blind to the signs of the times, who really can not comprehend that the god professed by Muhammad can not possibly be the same God professed by Jesus Christ in the Bible. Are you really that willfully ignorant?

It is literally this simple, does the god of Islam profess to have a Son? No he doesnt, he literally and specifically denounces that over and over and over. The God of the Bible whether you look to Jesus specifically saying He is the Son of God, or you look to the Old Testament in Psalm where it is declared to Kiss the Son lest He be Angry and you be taken away in His Wrath, either way we KNOW that the God of the Bible HAS a Son.

On this basis alone we can determine that the god Muhammad professed can not possibly be the God professed in the Bible. Seriously man, you have to be completely blind or brainwashed not to acknowledge the massive difference between the god as laid out in the Koran and the God laid out in the Bible.

The are not the same, literally the ONLY things similar between the Koran and the Bible are the idea of Monotheism, the names of places and the names of people, everything else is in stark contrast. Here is an anology for you in comparing the god of Islam to the God of the Bible as professed by Jesus in the Bible.

There are 2 creatures before me, they both have eyes, tails, fur, sharp teeth, wet noses, claws, ears, pads on their feet. So at the moment they sound like they are the type of creature right? One barks, one meows, welp regardless of their similarities it only take one massive difference for us to be able to discern they are NOT the same creature.

The same goes for the god of Islam vs the God of the Bible proclaimed thru Christ. And I only mentioned ONE of MANY differences that make it objectively apparent that the god Muhammad professes isnt the God Christ professes. But sure man you keep your blinders on and tell us they we are deceived and dangerous.

For someone on a freaking Conspiracy Site you would think you would know the objectives of the NWO, which one of them is clearly a New World Religion, one that EMBRACES all the Religions except for one, the one I am professing, the one that says that Christ came to bring Division, the one that says that Christ is EXCLUSIVE and the ONLY way to reach God and Salvation, the one that clearly proclaims that the god of Islam, Hinduism, Gnosticism, Buddhism, Occultism, Modern Judaism aka the Religion of the Pharisees, the gods of the Ancient Mystery Religions, none of them are the God of the Bible, the One True God as proclaimed by Jesus Christ of the Bible.

You will love the False Prophets who are going to usher in this One World Religion, who will set up a Religion that YOU find tolerable, this Satanic Mix of all these False Religions combined. I have read many of your posts and what you proclaim is in essence the Religion that is going to be established by the Anti Christ... Wake up dude...

25% of the world are, or are related to, Christianity. The study and investigation into everything related to Jesus the Messiah will not stop. Every theory, every document will be shown to be what it is. There is truth, and only truth can set us free.
Amen, the Truth is there, you sadly want to throw on blinders and look for any possible "proof" that the Christ as revealed to us clearly thru the Word of God isnt the real one. Therefore you will continually cling to any and all possible theories and ideologies that allow you to be comfortable in your rejection of the One Truth, until that day that when He is revealed from the Heavens in Glory. It will be a great day for me, but if you continue to reject Him it will be a terrible day for you. I hope one day you repent and come to the Truth my friend, the Jesus you see in Scriptures is the Real, the Only Jesus that exists.

I hope one day you have the same encounter I had with Him, the kind of encounter that takes you from looking for any type of other possibility of Jesus except the Biblical account of Him, to in the matter of one second changing your heart to know without a doubt, to the grave and staring down death, that the Jesus of the Bible IS the Real, the True, the Only Jesus, and when you meet Him, when you have that experience then that is when you will KNOW the Truth and then be MADE Free. Here is to praying its tonight brother...

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

I'm ignoring most of your raving reply to Davidson because it is mostly deflections and defense mechanisms to make your feel psychologically secure, it is 99% made up of conjecture which instills self-righteousness.

It is literally this simple, does the god of Islam profess to have a Son? No he doesnt, he literally and specifically denounces that over and over and over. The God of the Bible whether you look to Jesus specifically saying He is the Son of God, or you look to the Old Testament in Psalm where it is declared to Kiss the Son lest He be Angry and you be taken away in His Wrath, either way we KNOW that the God of the Bible HAS a Son.
On this, which has already been talked about over and over:

Then say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the Lord says: Israel is my firstborn son' (Exodus 4:22)

Speaking to the Israelites:
"You are the sons of the LORD your God; you shall not cut yourselves nor shave your forehead for the sake of the dead. (Detueronomy 14:1)

“When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son.
(Hosea 11:1)

The Old Testament speaks in clear relational metaphors here, as seen by the rest of my post:

As for Monotheism (not the Trinity), the Old Testament is consistent:

"To you it was shown that you might know that the LORD, He is God; there is no other besides Him. (Deuteronomy 4:35)

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. (Deuteronomy 6:4-6)

'See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life I have wounded and it is I who heal, And there is no one who can deliver from My hand. (Deuteronomy 32:39)

For thus says the Lord, who created the heavens, he is God!, who formed the earth and made it, he established it;

he did not create it a chaos, he formed it to be inhabited! “I am the Lord, and there is no other (Isaiah 45:18)

“Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.’ (Isaiah 45:22)

To whom can you compare Me Or declare Me similar? To whom can you liken Me, So that we seem comparable? (Isaiah 46:5)

Bear in mind what happened of old; For I am God, and there is none else, I am divine, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah 46:9)

For the sake of My name I control My wrath; To My own glory, I am patient with you, And I will not destroy you. See, I refine you, but not as silver; I test you in the furnace of affliction. For My sake, My own sake, do I act— Lest [My name] be dishonored! I will not give My glory to another. Listen to Me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am He—I am the first, And I am the last as well. My own hand founded the earth, My right hand spread out the skies. I call unto them, let them stand up. (Isaiah 48:9-13)

"O LORD, there is none like You, nor is there any God besides You, according to all that we have heard with our ears. (1 Chronicles 17:20)

If we are to accept the Torah and Old Testament to contain doctrines of truth, then we have to reject the Trinity on the basis of both the Old Testament's insistence on the oneness of God, as well as the Old Testament's strong opposition towards Idolatry.
Prophet Muhammad teaching pure monotheism is perfectly in line with the explicit teachings of the Old Testament (Tanakh).

And as I've said, unless you're a Marcion ("Jesus is divine, Paul is right but the Old Testament is evil and false"), then you really have no argument there against Islam.
I don't think there is much of a likelihood, unless the Old Testament itself is false, that a Prophet would come in the name of Abraham claiming to have revelations from the Angel Gabriel, that such a Prophet would not be teaching Pure-Monotheism (One God, Oneness of God, Unity of God, et al).
Doctrinally, this is completely consistent with the Torah. - again, if we are to take the Pentateuch (specifically) and the Old Testament as authentic texts inspired to whatever degree by God.

What I am saying here is that your polemic is stronger against you than it is against Islam.
How serious should a trinitarian polemic be against the Shema and Tawhid?

(what I say is also not in reference to the New Testament because the Trinity is a Catholic/Protestant doctrine, not a teaching of the New Testament)
Unlike the Trinity, Monotheism is explicit throughout the Old Testament, New Testament and Qur'an. The Trinity however, is what is called preordained-conclusions being interpreted onto a text. Simply I warn you to stop being hypocritical.

You will love the False Prophets who are going to usher in this One World Religion, who will set up a Religion that YOU find tolerable, this Satanic Mix of all these False Religions combined.
While it is an interesting thought experiment, I think you underestimate the tendencies towards secularism and irreligion in the world in general. At this point in history it is just not very likely at all that people will buy into anything on the scope you speak of.
Yes, I know that Protestantism (of which it took from medieval Catholicism) believes in the antichrist and concepts as such (of which do capture the creative imagination), I don't think religion can provide the structures needed for what you state.
Religion and Culture worldwide is just too dissimilar and what you state is clearly paired with the concept of a 'one-world-government' which seems closer to worshiping the governments themselves (heavy Stockholm syndrome) rather than collectively following a single religion.

As for your position to some kind of mutual peace (not full-on making out in the back of the van) between different religions culturally, I think you have an inverted idea of peace, and as Isaiah 5:20 states: "Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
I do tend to think that it's quite obvious there is a hunger or thirst for war within the mindset of your disposition within Protestantism. I think it is what you get for spending too much time salivating over the more fanciful passages of St John of Patmos' Apocalypse (what you term in KJV-english "the book of revelation"), rather than truly taking in the words attributed to Jesus in foundational passages (the defining discourse of Jesus nonetheless) such as Matthew 5-7.
At the same time, I do see your attitude as intensely Pharisaic.
As Jesus says in Matthew 23:

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.
“Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’
You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred?
You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’
You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred?
Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.
And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it.

And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

EpistemiX

Established
the man behind the persona of InfinityScimiLoop, never have, I just am calling out your methodology of posting.
Infintyloop isn't Scimi,

I am.

Stop harassing members of this forum.

I too hope God will bless you...
He's blessed me to be on the correct path, Islam. The way of all the Prophets, Messengers and chosen of God.

Have a nice day.

Daciple

Star
Infintyloop isn't Scimi,

I am.

Stop harassing members of this forum.

He's blessed me to be on the correct path, Islam. The way of all the Prophets, Messengers and chosen of God.

Have a nice day.
Yeah he and I had a discussion about that, I will take him at his word that he's not you, I apologized and asked for forgiveness about it. It was just that he had many of the same similarities you did in the past.

Hope you stay busy in whatever endeavor you are working at now, see ya...

Ex-arianator4

Established
Christian logic is confusing. The OT God is angry and jealous but yet human God Jesus is the way to the Father who is the same God which Christians claim to be wrathful and jealous.

Also, the bit about the intermediatery is going to be a huge no.
I'm a gnostic Christian so this doesn't confuse me at all. Jesus's Father is not the God of Israel.
OT God is not the true God imo but yeah that belongs to another topic.

This is one thing that I will never understand about Christianity.

The Torah makes it pretty clear that God loves us and that there is no barrier between us and God, that there is nothing required of us but we seek redemption with God. The Torah's worldview is that we can atone our own sins because God is very forgiving and enjoins upon us righteousness and good-works.

Christianity on the other hand, believes that God is irreproachable and that we are so far from God that we need an intermediary. It believes that humanity is so lost that it needs a blood sacrifice to atone for sin and heretical concepts that deny the Torah, such as:

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Aka, Jesus (according to the author of John) is gatekeeping and denying you the freedom of direct relationship with HaShem/Adonai that is very consistent in the Torah. This is a primary trait of Idolatry. "No you can't come to God, you have to come to this to get to God".
Any argument you throw at me, you have to remember, you are throwing at the Torah which is supposed to be from God.

The question is, even though the Torah shows a very forgiving and open view of God, why do Christians seem to think that there has to be a barrier between themselves and God, and why an idol is necessary to connect with God when God made itself very clear in Exodus 3:

“This is my name forever,
the name you shall call me
from generation to generation." (Exodus 3:15)​

The Christian "gospel" is a false gospel because it denies all of the basic facts about mans relation with God and the world around him. This conversation obviously differs only if you are a Marcionite-Christian.
The Bible explains all of those questions to those who are looking for the Truth....You will never understand the Truth until you see yourself as God sees and knows us. All people die, even babies who have done nothing sinful...….Why? Because Adam is the federal head of all men and all are born with a sin nature (Everyone!) No man could come to God except through the blood sacrifice of the Lamb and other animal according to the sin, that was the OT covenant, The NT Covenant was Christ, the Lamb of God, so all sins are remised through the blood of Christ, Once and forever, who is our mercy seat and our righteousness and wisdom in our place before the Father. You MUST know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free. Jesus is the God of the OT manifested in the flesh. All this is in Scripture, but it is Spiritual, and you SHALL NEVER UNDERSTAND until you come to the fact....you and we are Adam. And Christ is the federal head of the new man in us.

No man could come to God except through the blood sacrifice of the Lamb and other animal according to the sin, that was the OT covenant
Besides being an evangelizing talking-point, there is no scriptural basis for what you are saying. There is no point in any of the Torah where either God demands animal sacrifices and certainly nowhere does the Torah say that such sacrifices are required for salvation, lmfao. These are things that since the beginning of time people have been motivated to do themselves.
These were also practices common all around the world, of which are pagan in origin. The difference in the Torah is that God says to do these rituals in a very puritanical way, in order for God to accept it. Comparing the strict procedures in the book of Leviticus to other culture's animal sacrifices to their deities makes it obvious what it's role really is in the Torah, which is a kind of civilizing of the Israelites.

You MUST know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free.
I repeat the same sentiment back to you.

Jesus is the God of the OT manifested in the flesh.
That is blasphemy.

"God is not human, that he should lie,
not a human being, that he should change his mind.
Does he speak and then not act?

Does he promise and not fulfill?"
Numbers 23:19

TagliatelliMonster

Established
1. how does killing a scapegoat "redeem" any kind of guilt of anyone else?

2. he didn't give his life, since he resurected 3 days later and became (or rather: returned to) being the immortal dictator of the universe

3. a payment to whom? himself? to save us from himself?

Literally nothing in this story makes any sense.

A sacrifice is to give something up while at least thinking you won't be getting it back.

But this fellow is supposed to be an all knowing and all powerfull god. What is being sacrificed? His human body? It's not like he can't make a trillion more but with a snap of his virtual fingers?
His life? Nope - he's kind of immortal.

So does the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. My guess is that you've never read it, so you will never find the truth, you will be blind in darkness searching for the light of the noodly appendage.
But in the end, you will have to give an account of yourself just like the rest of us...whether you believe it or not. And in your last days, you will fear death....The born again believer does not. Even your Father Satan fears the last days.