Barbara Bush dies.

Thunderian

Superstar
In 1989 Barbara Bush visited a Washington hospice where abandoned infants with the AIDS virus were being cared for. Some folks were ignorant and thought you could get AIDS from touching someone. Mrs. Bush hugged and kissed the kids

I don't like her husband or her sons, but she seemed like she was real nice.

Thunderian

Superstar
Evidently they posted online about her death a few days ago, articles that said "do not publish"... Weird
The family had released a statement that life-extending care for her had been discontinued, meaning her death was just a matter of hours or days. Pre-written obituaries were dusted off and updated, and obviously some media outlets jumped the gun and ran them before she was dead.

Aero

Superstar
I don't think she knew much. Or didn't want to know. Therefore there wasn't anything to confess. But it's not like anyone is laying there dying like. Hey, lets confess all of our sins to the peasants. That will never happen.

She must of been a strong woman. So what else matters? I think that living to 92 is a feat in and of itself. And I believe a persons legacy is their legacy. Like it's not an easy thing to define. Unless you are there filling in some of the pages, you may never really know a legacy. That kind of makes it a sacred thing. It's the ultimate mystery is what I'm saying.

Trenton

Veteran
The family had released a statement that life-extending care for her had been discontinued, meaning her death was just a matter of hours or days. Pre-written obituaries were dusted off and updated, and obviously some media outlets jumped the gun and ran them before she was dead.
Yeah that's what I figured when I saw people going nuts over that. Like, they always write obituaries for famous people in advance, and they knew she was dying ahead of time so, it makes sense. They just done goofed.

Golden Age

Established
Most working class white women in America won't live to 92 years of age, their life expectancy has been dropping due to the fake economy her husband and son helped to create.
Falling wages, high cost of living, mass immigration, pollution of the environment, poisoning of the water and food supplies are all adding to the toll for working Americans.
Throw in big pharma's sponsorship of a national opioid epidemic into the mix and you have genocidal conditions prevailing for working people in the United States.
Do not mourn this woman, she is a symbol of a dangerous and destructive political class. Just like Hillary Clinton was a totem for the failures of Capitol Hill.

Thunderian

Superstar
Barbara Bush, on son Jeb running for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016: "There are other people out there that are very qualified and we've had enough Bushes."

The more I am learning about her, the more I like her.

Alexandra1973

Roger Stone has a video on Gab where he describes Barbara Bush as a mean, cantankerous, entitled drunk. I guess the Bush family has been able to keep up the charade of "class," unlike the Clintons (think Hillary and her screaming fits).

Thunderian

Superstar
It really takes a special kind of asshole to crap on the memory of an old lady.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Barbara Bush, on son Jeb running for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016: "There are other people out there that are very qualified and we've had enough Bushes."

The more I am learning about her, the more I like her.
Damn Babs.
That was pretty harsh.
Poor Jeb