Banned Tedtalks

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
I haven't even gotten through the first video, but thank you.
Whatever his spiritual beliefs, what touched me was:
- the soul being weighed against the feather of Truth [the lightness of God is never a burden]
- a reminder that it's okay to be a dreamer, and to be called one (even by insult sometimes)
I needed this today :).

polymoog

Superstar
how are they banned? theyre available on youtube, and youtube bans everything.

Etagloc

Superstar
how are they banned? theyre available on youtube, and youtube bans everything.
Probably banned from TEDtalk or something... I don't know lol. And I don't think YouTube really bans stuff... I think they more demonetize stuff and mess with the view counts. What have they banned?

polymoog

Superstar
Probably banned from TEDtalk or something... I don't know lol. And I don't think YouTube really bans stuff... I think they more demonetize stuff and mess with the view counts. What have they banned?
all of the sandy hoax videos/docs, holohoax videos/docs off the top of my head. by 'banned' i mean they pull the video down so you cannot share it, giving you a community guidelines strike. i guess you havent been following what is happening on YT.

Etagloc

Superstar
Im not super focused on watching sandy hook videos in 2017...

anyways im assuming they were banned from the TEDtalk website or something like that...

in any case, I don't really care. That's besides the point. This is to discuss the content of the videos.