banned members

Tidal

Star
Goodness! You ARE Lisa 2.0!!!! Troll on, though if that suits you. Much of what you post makes no sense whatsoever to a critical thinker.

As a Christian, i AM a truth-loving critical thinker..;)-
Jesus said:- "Everyone on the side of truth listens to me" (John 18:37)
As I've said before, America had NO NEED to fake 9/11 in order to get an excuse to invade the mideast, because they ALREADY had an excuse, namely all the muslim terrorism that had been going on for years.
If anybody can provide good solid evidence that 9/11 was a false flag, I'll be glad to change my view, fair enough?..:)

Cintra

Star
Jesus said:- "Everyone on the side of truth listens to me. (John 8:32,John 18:37)
As I've said before, America had NO NEED to fake 9/11 in order to get an excuse to invade the mideast, because they ALREADY had an excuse, namely all the muslim terrorism that had been going on for years.. :p
Tell me about the grooming gangs, Lisa!!!
I know it's your most favourite subject.

As I've said before, America had NO NEED to fake 9/11 in order to get an excuse to invade the mideast, because they ALREADY had an excuse, namely all the muslim terrorism that had been going on for years.
If anybody can provide good solid evidence that 9/11 was a false flag, I'll be glad to change my view, fair enough?..:)
You're nowhere near a "truth-loving critical thinker", but if you think that, then good on you. People have shown you evidence time and time again, and then say you don't have the patience to either read articles or watch the videos.

That would be willful ignorance in my books. As I said, keep posting the useless tripe that you're posting if you think you're providing a good debate/argument for your perspective.

Here you go. I trust you will live up to your word and watch this

Tidal

Star
You're nowhere near a "truth-loving critical thinker", but if you think that, then good on you. People have shown you evidence time and time again, and then say you don't have the patience to either read articles or watch the videos.

I've torpedoed the "evidence" time and again, but if you care to wheel it out in an appropriate thread I'll be happy to torp it again..:)
PS: long vids bore the krap out of me-
"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" (Bible: Ecc 6:11)

I've torpedoed the "evidence" time and again, but if you care to wheel it out in an appropriate thread I'll be happy to torp it again..:)
You're clearly trolling and don't seem to have the capacity to understand how debating or providing good, solid evidence works. Watch the video that lightseeker has posted and then post about 9/11.

Tidal

Star
You're clearly trolling and don't seem to have the capacity to understand how debating or providing good, solid evidence works. Watch the video that lightseeker has posted and then post about 9/11.

This is the wrong thread to discuss 9/11 so lets not derail it, there must be an appropriate 9/11 thread somewhere.

Edit: Moved my post to this thread

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
Lisa dug her own grave. I don't think her intentions were pure, it was all self-involved, bad cop bullying tactics... and if Kung-Fu and Lisa got banned from too many complaints from EACH OTHER, I have to laugh at that because it's the silliest way to get banned ever; when they could have just blocked each other.

Happy trolls to you, Lisa.

justjess

Superstar
Lisa dug her own grave. I don't think her intentions were pure, it was all self-involved, bad cop bullying tactics... and if Kung-Fu and Lisa got banned from too many complaints from EACH OTHER, I have to laugh at that because it's the silliest way to get banned ever; when they could have just blocked each other.

Happy trolls to you, Lisa.
Kung fu was here for a while after Lisa was banned so not likely

Awoken2

Superstar

That would be willful ignorance in my books. As I said, keep posting the useless tripe that you're posting if you think you're providing a good debate/argument for your perspective.
((((((TRUTH BOMB))))))

......Sorry I don't do retaliatory memes

~JC~

Veteran
I see your point, but I don't think it is that black and white.. There were multple reasons for the event on 9/11.. It inflicted fear in Americans which equals more Trust in goverment, which means sacrifices to our freedom "for the greater good"--> FOREVER. The proof is EVERYWHERE.. oh man, there are more holes in the story than swiss cheese... Building 7 is literally the answer to the question "Did we attack ourselves?" lol

Cintra

Star
We live in the future.
It's great.

Actually, I saw it, on TV. on the beeb.
This studio reporter was telling us about WT7 falling down, and as she was talking the 'live' pictures behind her showed it falling down.

Loads of wierd stuff that day.

Aero

Superstar
Everyone on the internet wants to act like some tech-savvy judgemental ass person. At least that's what snobby Americans are like these days. They think they have some keen insight but are so far off the mark that it's not even funny.

It's like people think they are being rebellious by judging each other constantly. Or they feel like they are winning some battle by supporting Fox News, or CNN. The reality is these types are just another version of Lisa. They are Lisa in different clothes, and I'm not defining anyone by this caricature. I'm just pointing out the existence and prevalence as far as internet culture goes.