banned members

The Zone

Star
Fake news:) I see Kung lurking like me of late. I haven't had time for the place of late. But do tell what happened with Lisa????

justjess

Superstar
Fake news:) I see Kung lurking like me of late. I haven't had time for the place of late. But do tell what happened with Lisa????
He is off the member list... And we are friends so it isn’t possible he blocked me.

Lisa appears to have been banned. Idk why. Weird Ish going on..

Aero

Superstar
I like Lisa. But I wouldn't take her on a secret mission. She's not up to par as far as "bond girls" go. And I mean that in a way that's not objectifying women. I think the perfect woman to take on a secret mission is smart, sexy, and versatile. Essentially critical to the mission's success.

Cintra

Star
I like Lisa. But I wouldn't take her on a secret mission. She's not up to par as far as "bond girls" go. And I mean that in a way that's not objectifying women. I think the perfect woman to take on a secret mission is smart, sexy, and versatile. Essentially critical to the mission's success.
Lisa was an undercover anarchist working out of a secret cell in Spain in order the sow chaos and destroy the concept of government.

Didn't you know?

Aero

Superstar
Lisa was an undercover anarchist working out of a secret cell in Spain in order the sow chaos and destroy the concept of government.

Didn't you know?
Undercover anarchists is a pretty good word. And really, who are we to begrudge anyone their pagan inspired brutality? Oh, I got an idea. Let's put everyone who justifies brutality on an island somewhere and see how that plays out.

The other day I accidentally agreed with a point by Aristotle that I never got before. So in the spirit of that reflection, I say bring Lisa back. Don't put her on an island.

Cintra

Star
Undercover anarchists is a pretty good word. And really, who are we to begrudge anyone their pagan inspired brutality? Oh, I got an idea. Let's put everyone who justifies brutality on an island somewhere and see how that plays out.

The other day I accidentally agreed with a point by Aristotle that I never got before. So in the spirit of that reflection, I say bring Lisa back. Don't put her on an island.
Yeah, but maybe when I outed her as an anarchist she got novichoked by the rest of the sleeper cell.
Maybe its MY fault!!!!

oops...

The Zone

Star
Lisa would as always play innocent but she was in the process of pissing everyone off when I left for a bit and I imagine VC had it in that she was always in the middle of something while adding very little to the conversation. I do wish her well for she probably does not know what to do with herself if she cannot post here.

Maes17

Superstar
Lisa would as always play innocent but she was in the process of pissing everyone off when I left for a bit and I imagine VC had it in that she was always in the middle of something while adding very little to the conversation. I do wish her well for she probably does not know what to do with herself if she cannot post here.
Lisa is but one perspective.
We are all unique perspectives if you break it down.

Lisa’s outlook/philosophy is shaped by her upbringing, environment.
Some of us grew up similar backgrounds to which we can identify agree. Lisa I gave a pass cause she couldn’t identify or relate. Which I was fine with. I never really got a bad impression with her.

Same with any member on here. I may disagree with some people’s opinions, outlook but at the end of the day I carry no ill will.

If they choose to persist and think negative of me. Well I’ll let them carry that negativity as I move on.

Maes17

Superstar
That said I hope this forum continues to keep you guys open minded, question narratives etc.

Take care of you and yours.

The Zone

Star
I am confused. If they are banned as some say, why can we still see their posts and user names?

Aero

Superstar
Yeah, but maybe when I outed her as an anarchist she got novichoked by the rest of the sleeper cell.
Maybe its MY fault!!!!

oops...
Oh really? I don't remember all the times Lisa got exposed. But I can totally see the cops raiding her house one day and finding a shrine with an Anarchists Cookbook hidden inside a Bible.

Tidal

Star
Although most of Lisa's posts were good christian stuff, she had the habit of sometimes posting stuff that was not, for example she kept saying Jesus WAS God, so when I (and others) corrected her she went all tantrummy and started calling us names, and told us we weren't true christians blah blah.
So when we blew her out of the water with verses like this one-
Jesus said - "Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)
perhaps she voluntarily decided to go off to some other forum in the hope of finding people who won't argue with her..;)

Cintra

Star
Although most of Lisa's posts were good christian stuff, she had the habit of sometimes posting stuff that was not, for example she kept saying Jesus WAS God, so when I (and others) corrected her she went all tantrummy and started calling us names, and told us we weren't true christians blah blah.
Jesus said - "Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)
perhaps she voluntarily decided to go off to some other forum in the hope of finding people who won't argue with her..;)
Or as your bible say,
"Thou shalt throw the christians to thee lions, over minor points of doctrine, and thou shalt argue about angels dancing on the heads of pinns until thee last of days. And thou shalt call them insulting names in order to demean them, and then we shalt use our words to blow them out of thee water and rejoice upon their defeat."
(john 11 35)

ps. I am using the same translation as tidal.

polymoog

Superstar
although most of your posts are good natured stuff, you have the habit of posting official narrative 9/11 that is a complete steaming pile of crap. for example, when you kept saying that men in a cave pulled off 9/11 because the daily mirror said so, so when i (and others) corrected you, you insisted jet fuel melted the steel, blah blah.

so we blew you out of the water with evidence-

Tidal

Star
..we blew you out of the water with evidence-

Dream on mate, the 9/11 "false flag evidence" is not "evidence", it's just another cockamamie consp-theory put out by anti-american traitors and muslim sympathisers, so don't swallow it.
In fact I've already torpedoed it by pointing out Al-Q have ADMITTED doing 9/11..:p

Dream on mate, the 9/11 "false flag evidence" is not "evidence", it's just another cockamamie consp-theory put out by anti-american traitors and muslim sympathisers, so don't swallow it.
In fact I've already torpedoed it by pointing out Al-Q have ADMITTED doing 9/11..:p

Goodness! You ARE Lisa 2.0!!!! Troll on, though if that suits you. Much of what you post makes no sense whatsoever to a critical thinker.