Bad relationships are bad for your health.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
For those of you that already (reminder) or for those of you that still don't, bad, abusive, toxic relationships are bad for your health. Usually the abuser in the relationship has some kind of personality disorder or mental illness. They are oblivious to the fact that their speech and behavior is harmful to their S.O. People with those afflictions will tear you down, manipulate you, gaslight you, mess with your feelings and head and use you as a doormat. This in turn will give you nervous system problems, anxiety, panic attacks, gastrointestinal problems, sleep problems, depression, mental imbalances, heart problems, etc. The abuser needs professional help and deep therapy to help them address their toxic behaviors. The victim needs to realize that until the abuser genuinely seeks help, there's no hope for the relationship. The victim needs to protect his/her health and well being. Don't be afraid to walk out to safe-guard your heart, mind and health. If you've been in an abusive relationship, it's very important that you heal emotionally, mentally and physically. It's important to know that abusive/toxic relationships can damage your health and it's a sad reality, it's not all in your head.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Bad relationships, especially those with mental and physical abuse.

Gets crazy. I've seen my neighbors life spiral down cause she tried to be so controlling. She's bi polar too.

Lost her kids, divorced, unsteady future relationships as she cant keep a bf.

If she's just one sample. I can only imagine

Vixy

Star
You are so right! I've seen autistic partners break down their partners from functioning and normal to overweight, depressed, highly jealous and insecure persons over the years. The horrible thing about it is that they could do better but since they didnt try but stayed, they lost their chance for growing with someone else and to actually feel good in life!

One of them have now both weight problems bc hes so broken down from never getting any form of love, body contact like hugs and kisses, sex or even someone normal to talk to, that he now has heart problems and is sick all the time. He's turned to comfort eating. :'(

Another one got emotional problems herself, being married to an autistic man. She now suffers from panic attacks, emotional instability and weight issues. Both couples have been together for 30+ years. Breaks my heart to see.

Vixy

Star
Bad relationships, especially those with mental and physical abuse.

Gets crazy. I've seen my neighbors life spiral down cause she tried to be so controlling. She's bi polar too.

Lost her kids, divorced, unsteady future relationships as she cant keep a bf.

If she's just one sample. I can only imagine
I have one bipolar friend. She had her ex taking custody of her kids since she felt she couldnt do it.
She found a newly divorced guy who of course very soon into their relationship noticed something was off with her and pulled away. She nagged him hunted him and pretty much every way she could, went after him until he broke down and came back.

He's divorced with children and his ex wife doesnt like her at all, understandably. He's wanted out of it so bad that he even hit on me right in front of her to mark and make her leave but no. She pulled the "I feel so sorry for me" card and cried instead. I told her he was a douche and to leave him once and for all but she wouldnt give up althugh he clearly wasn't into it and just using her for sex.

He's now given up and theyre talking about moving in together. I can only imagine how trapped he must feel. I mean, she's a good person but jesus, if a guy isnt interested, STOP chasing!

I've also noticed she lied to him about having a steady job and income bc he's from the upper class and lives in a nice house with his children and she feels he would bail forever if he found out the truth about her. She also presses people for money when she canät afford to pay her rent. She lured a guy friend over, to "borrow" money if she had sex with him and while there, she called me to come over and had me act out a scene to make it seem I was in crisis and he had to leave. Highly manipulating, I'd say. When he objected and wanted his money back, she threatened to tell his girlfriend.

I told her I didnt like it but she sad she had to do what she had to do to pay her rent.

..I'm lost for words, there seems to be no moral. Are all bipolar people like this?

Maes17

Superstar
I have one bipolar friend. She had her ex taking custody of her kids since she felt she couldnt do it.
She found a newly divorced guy who of course very soon into their relationship noticed something was off with her and pulled away. She nagged him hunted him and pretty much every way she could, went after him until he broke down and came back.

He's divorced with children and his ex wife doesnt like her at all, understandably. He's wanted out of it so bad that he even hit on me right in front of her to mark and make her leave but no. She pulled the "I feel so sorry for me" card and cried instead. I told her he was a douche and to leave him once and for all but she wouldnt give up althugh he clearly wasn't into it and just using her for sex.

He's now given up and theyre talking about moving in together. I can only imagine how trapped he must feel. I mean, she's a good person but jesus, if a guy isnt interested, STOP chasing!

I've also noticed she lied to him about having a steady job and income bc he's from the upper class and lives in a nice house with his children and she feels he would bail forever if he found out the truth about her. She also presses people for money when she canät afford to pay her rent. She lured a guy friend over, to "borrow" money if she had sex with him and while there, she called me to come over and had me act out a scene to make it seem I was in crisis and he had to leave. Highly manipulating, I'd say. When he objected and wanted his money back, she threatened to tell his girlfriend.

I told her I didnt like it but she sad she had to do what she had to do to pay her rent.

..I'm lost for words, there seems to be no moral. Are all bipolar people like this?
I'd tend to think most bipolar people are like that.
It's just the parts of their brain that have them acting like that.
That's how they're programmed. From a sentimental perspective, I don't think they intend to hurt people involved. It's just that they cannot help it

Vixy

Star
I'd tend to think most bipolar people are like that.
It's just the parts of their brain that have them acting like that.
That's how they're programmed. From a sentimental perspective, I don't think they intend to hurt people involved. It's just that they cannot help it
Exactly! The ones I know are the sweetest persons but theyre drama queens and love attention. At least the females. Anywho, I think all mental illness stem from heavy metal poisoning. Its extremely common nowadays with the industrial society and even back in the middle ages when the rich drank out of copper jars, the poisoning went over to the child in the womb and so the cycle continued. This is why its enherital.

Maes17

Superstar
Exactly! The ones I know are the sweetest persons but theyre drama queens and love attention. At least the females. Anywho, I think all mental illness stem from heavy metal poisoning. Its extremely common nowadays with the industrial society and even back in the middle ages when the rich drank out of copper jars, the poisoning went over to the child in the womb and so the cycle continued. This is why its enherital.
I never even gave thought to metal toxins.
Good pick up.

Vixy

Star
I never even gave thought to metal toxins.
Good pick up.
In the case of Autism, Aluminum shortcircuits the neuropathways of the brain, causing the autism. As for Depression and PMS/ PMDD its excess copper. Copper is also the cause behind panic anxiety and OCD.

Vixy

Star
Theres actually a very good video on youtube abotu autism and aluminum poisoning and shortcircuting of the brains neurons. I cant find it, it was under a different name but its great. Try youtube for additional information, its full of advice and I've heard the mineral water Volvic is with Selenium in it and is supposed to draw out aluminum by drinking only that. You then pee out the aluminum. Worh a shot since it's cheap and doable!

Maes17

Superstar
Theres actually a very good video on youtube abotu autism and aluminum poisoning and shortcircuting of the brains neurons. I cant find it, it was under a different name but its great. Try youtube for additional information, its full of advice and I've heard the mineral water Volvic is with Selenium in it and is supposed to draw out aluminum by drinking only that. You then pee out the aluminum. Worh a shot since it's cheap and doable!
I've been looking up so much stuff lately. I'm spent lol.
Work, kiddo, cats we got a dog now. Then looking up conspiracy stuff. I feel weird. But yes! Thanks for the direction Vixy. I was cautious about plastics and some metals to an extent. Never thought about aluminum, especially me cause I like to have a treat once or twice a week whether through dessert or a low carb energy drink(aluminum can).

o_O

hyorishthottie

Established
I just want to step in and truthfully say when we speak of abusers also please please be aware of THE VICTIM, CRY BABY, SO RIGHTEOUSLY INNOCENT abusers too. You have emotionally fucked up people who act as if they are holy, innocent, sweet, who have mental issues or personality disorders and voids they are trying to fill by leeching off your energy. There is a song that says "some of them want to you use you, some of them want to be used by you" And there are people out there who purposely seek out and get with people who are not in any shape or form meant to be with them.I bolded use by you cause there are some weak people who DO want to be used by people either equal to them or way above their league to give them meaning and give them an emotional high. People who are not compatible with them, people who are out of their league (by league I mean mentally. Like a healthy, positive fit person who may be oblivious to a self hating, self loathing and depressive person waiting to suck their energy out and blame it all on them) Just the works of that. There are very sad people out here who secretly WANT to be sad and miserable. They will also use ,manipulation tactics surprisingly against you or behind your back to spin a picture that makes you seem like the one that hurt them. When things are good they will praise the hell out of you but when things are bad they get bad.

DO not fall prey to an outright abuser or the sad sympathetic woe is me one. Misery is like a magnet for them and in the world they live in. You may think you are helping poor jimmy or john but you are only potentially drowning yourself in the same pool of sorrow he wants you to join in. It is wise to avoid the unhappy and unlucky as these people have serious, grave, complex mental and emotional issues that you cannot fix. It would take years of therapy and fixing their voids and issues that led to them feeling the way they do before they can be for you. I am saying all of this cause we are all taught as men and women to avoid aggressive rude assholes which is true. But we must avoid the needy, messed up, calculating ones who seem like they just wanna be loved so bad I have had my fair share of it and I have learned from it. Whenever I feel a realtionship whether friendship or love is weighing me down I cut it off. I've cut off so many people in my life but I don't regret it.

But yeah beware. There are good guys out there who are not very "good" at all. Don't be fooled. These types of guys need emotional intelligence to see through and not everybody has the patience or emotional IQ to do so. Do not accept any form of abuse nor put yourself in it at all. Do not let society push you into dating people by stereotypes or the myths that if you're single for too long or past 30 and single you're a weirdo. We live in a day and age where to be extreme fucking honest you will de faster by dating the wrong person than getting hit by a car or accident or shot. It's true. Know yourself and know who you are with at all times. If you don't take time to get to know the person and be a bit objective no matter what your personality and POV is. See the person for what they are at some point and keep that as mental note to yourself. Do not look at the aggressive or the whiney manipulator as what they want you to seem them as or what you want them to potentially be or see them as. When you see red flags take note of them. Do not ignore them. Also be nice where it counts but also put your foot down where it counts. The nice guy you may have been nice to may in the end pull a surprise move on you and shock you by doing something more callous or mean than you would have did to him. So it's important if things don't work out with these types you end it as quick or briefly as possible or just get out.

Last edited:

hyorishthottie

Established
as far fetched and crazy as this sounds if I won a million dollars or above a million I would move out to the country side or rural area of whatever my desired country is and live an amish lifestyle. If not amish just live a mostly rural farm life and avoid the majority of this crap really.

hyorishthottie

Established
The obvious tip (for which I will not charge a penny for) . . . don't date people waiting in the consultation rooms of psychiatric clinics !?
mmm? that is true but in the world we live in who is truly meeting people there LOL.
but I guess you mean if you come across person who either tells you they are some form of mental, are going to a clinic or they seem off just leave them alone romantically

but if you're joking then I get it.

but in life especially today we don't get to see the crazy unless it's upfront, a bit of drops here and there, or it unfolds later on when it's too late.
If I knew what I had ended up knowing and seeing about a lot of guys in the past I would have been blacked out on their asses LOL (yes I quoted Kanye)

DesertRose

Superstar
(Truthful jest:))
If the man you think will marry you looks at a website dealing with these ideas.
There is a good probability he will not marry you nor have kids....

1529614257793.png

Vixy

Star
I just want to step in and truthfully say when we speak of abusers also please please be aware of THE VICTIM, CRY BABY, SO RIGHTEOUSLY INNOCENT abusers too. You have emotionally fucked up people who act as if they are holy, innocent, sweet, who have mental issues or personality disorders and voids they are trying to fill by leeching off your energy. There is a song that says "some of them want to you use you, some of them want to be used by you" And there are people out there who purposely seek out and get with people who are not in any shape or form meant to be with them.I bolded use by you cause there are some weak people who DO want to be used by people either equal to them or way above their league to give them meaning and give them an emotional high. People who are not compatible with them, people who are out of their league (by league I mean mentally. Like a healthy, positive fit person who may be oblivious to a self hating, self loathing and depressive person waiting to suck their energy out and blame it all on them) Just the works of that. There are very sad people out here who secretly WANT to be sad and miserable. They will also use ,manipulation tactics surprisingly against you or behind your back to spin a picture that makes you seem like the one that hurt them. When things are good they will praise the hell out of you but when things are bad they get bad.

DO not fall prey to an outright abuser or the sad sympathetic woe is me one. Misery is like a magnet for them and in the world they live in. You may think you are helping poor jimmy or john but you are only potentially drowning yourself in the same pool of sorrow he wants you to join in. It is wise to avoid the unhappy and unlucky as these people have serious, grave, complex mental and emotional issues that you cannot fix. It would take years of therapy and fixing their voids and issues that led to them feeling the way they do before they can be for you. I am saying all of this cause we are all taught as men and women to avoid aggressive rude assholes which is true. But we must avoid the needy, messed up, calculating ones who seem like they just wanna be loved so bad I have had my fair share of it and I have learned from it. Whenever I feel a realtionship whether friendship or love is weighing me down I cut it off. I've cut off so many people in my life but I don't regret it.

But yeah beware. There are good guys out there who are not very "good" at all. Don't be fooled. These types of guys need emotional intelligence to see through and not everybody has the patience or emotional IQ to do so. Do not accept any form of abuse nor put yourself in it at all. Do not let society push you into dating people by stereotypes or the myths that if you're single for too long or past 30 and single you're a weirdo. We live in a day and age where to be extreme fucking honest you will de faster by dating the wrong person than getting hit by a car or accident or shot. It's true. Know yourself and know who you are with at all times. If you don't take time to get to know the person and be a bit objective no matter what your personality and POV is. See the person for what they are at some point and keep that as mental note to yourself. Do not look at the aggressive or the whiney manipulator as what they want you to seem them as or what you want them to potentially be or see them as. When you see red flags take note of them. Do not ignore them. Also be nice where it counts but also put your foot down where it counts. The nice guy you may have been nice to may in the end pull a surprise move on you and shock you by doing something more callous or mean than you would have did to him. So it's important if things don't work out with these types you end it as quick or briefly as possible or just get out.
FUCK, this was one of the best posts EVER! Especially that about not settling for less bc of age. You are 100% right!

Vixy

Star
I've been looking up so much stuff lately. I'm spent lol.
Work, kiddo, cats we got a dog now. Then looking up conspiracy stuff. I feel weird. But yes! Thanks for the direction Vixy. I was cautious about plastics and some metals to an extent. Never thought about aluminum, especially me cause I like to have a treat once or twice a week whether through dessert or a low carb energy drink(aluminum can).

o_O
Aluminum cans are okay. I drink from them and Im fine. Its other things that would cause it so drink from your cans my brother! <3

Maes17

Superstar

Very true

Vixy

Star
Speaking of the mentally ill ones though, theres something wrong in my town. SO many young people with psychosis that its not even close to funny. From in their 20's to in their 40's, one case from drugs, so self to blame, another one born with it, a third one got it in her twenties and so on. They look perfectly normal on the outside but once you get to know them they always chock the hell out of me by showing and telling me of their psychosis. Does anyone have advice about what to do when one of them is in obvious denial? Her mother is strange to, can't tell whats wrong with her but she seem retarded somehow. A very sweet person but stupid.

Her mother got her off all the meds the doctor were giving her, thankfully, but now claims she is well. She's obviously in a much better state but far from well. So none of them has any insight in her disease and they now refuse to go down the road I'm trying to tell about by drawing out excess copper that causes her psychosis. She did a mineral test and it showed her copper levels were through the roof, they were so high it couldnt even be measured and excess copper is known to cause amongst other things psychosis so it matches up. What can I possibly do? I dont wanna let them go to keep living like this.