is the exact line said in the video
"If the glove don't fit Ya must acquit"
how many of Y'all have Heard that line regarding this case
now the gloves seem to fit him just fine well enough he could
have committed a crime specially if Ya didn't have the white
gloves underneath em,before I remember him struggling
to get them on period and they did not fit to the wrist at all
and it was only one glove that was tried on now it's both
is this a meffect for anyone else here ?

redqueen

Superstar
link won't open for me Polymoog bc is
an extremely touching app for me sometimes
works no issues the sometimes won't load a
thing

that's the things with meffects eh some Peoples
remember things differently which for me this is
different I remember him trying to put the glove
on and it jot fitting down to the wrist like that
and he only tried on one glove

redqueen

Superstar
this is a long one just skip around the main thing
is how do Ya remember unc sam cause this hat
is not the way I remember it it was always a reb/white/blue
hat this crap isn't right how many Y'all remember the way
it was in the comics with the red stripes this new way dont
even look right

Maldarker

Star
this is a long one just skip around the main thing
is how do Ya remember unc sam cause this hat
is not the way I remember it it was always a reb/white/blue
hat this crap isn't right how many Y'all remember the way
it was in the comics with the red stripes this new way dont
even look right

seen it both ways when younger

redqueen

Superstar
that's what I mean why do some remember
one way or both ways it's weird for sure

Ive only See the one way til now and it looks off
being it supposed to be like what a mascot type
thing for the USA army idk makes more sense to
have the flag colours than this way it is now

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
it was "a" not "the"
I was obsessed with vampires when
I was younger I have the complete series
of these books by rice and more,even she
herself say interview with A vampire,Ya would
think the author would Know what the title is since
they wrote it

peridot

Established
@redqueen
I remember "a" as well.

I remember because after seeing the movie, I had the "WHAT DID I JUST WATCH!!!!" reaction.
AT that time I did think the name of the movie was Interview with THE vampire, but after collating what my eyes just watched, I finally realized this was all supposed to be A vampire relating to a writer his experience. But it took a minute before the actual name put itself in my memory.

peridot

Established
This IS a weirdness, that's for sure.

But some of the examples, I know ARE definitely people misremembering things.

Some of them I've questioned as well.
But in almost all the rest of those cases, there are
1) something I never really paid close attention to when it happened.
(froot loops, could have sworn that was Fruit. And Jif?? that one got me too. But I could have been too much in a hurry to finish breakfast or lunch )

2) Some one else told it to me or I heard it from the media; but did not experience it first hand.
(Saw the Darth Vader scene maybe 15/20 years after the movie came out. Heard the quote FREQUENTLY before actually seeing the movie, and every time I heard it, people said "Luke I am you father," in their best James Earl Jones' impression of course )

3) It already confused me for some reason, and I never took the time to satisfactorily un-confuse myself.
Berenstain Bears -- So I was just learning to read properly (like most kids) when I read these books.

But by this point in my life, I also had started hearing names that were Stein or Stine, and heard it pronounced "ST-EYE-N." Hadn't actually seen that spelled out though.
Then comes these Berenstain books. Was is "ST-AY- N," "ST-EEE-N," or "ST-EYE-N, like the names I was starting to hear?
It sure looked like stAIn, but I was also learning names in English don't always have a standard pronunciation.
The old books I have seen do indeed say Berenstain, but given the confusion, I understand why I thought it was/ maybe was something else.

Sibi

Star
A joke or a psyop? The Mandela Effect undermines our confidence in our memories. This is part of the censoring of "misinformation" or alternate opinions. We are full of "false memories." Did you think X was X? You were WRONG about these little things so how can you trust your memories about anything? You don't know what's REAL in this "timeline."

Intuitively you KNOW how to spell and proper grammar. Misspelling is a marketing technique.

The example of Berenstein and Berenstain. BerenSTAIN is an unusual spelling. Oscar Mayer or Oscar Meyer?
A spelling preference! You can't trust your senses!

Example List
  • Misspelled on purpose
    • Froot Loops not Fruit Loops
    • Febreze not Febreeze
    • Looney Tunes not Looney Toons - cartoons or music?
    • Cruella DeVille / DeVil

A / an / the / and / is / was / etc.
  • Sex in/and the City
  • Forrest Gump - “Life is/was like a box of chocolates.”

Misspelled on purpose

KitKat not Kit-Kat. Grammatical error?

It IS spelled both ways

Who was stunned that chartreuse is not the name of the color they thought? Who swore they learned that?
  • Chartreuse - "The controversy with this Mandela Effect is the strongest for proving there are parallel universes out there. Some people swear that they learned the color chartreuse is a pink/magenta color when, in reality, it’s a green/yellow hue."

Don't you remember a cop was killed with a fire extinguisher on Jan 6? It did NOT happen.
Or how Trump said to drink bleach? Or there were good people on both sides? He didn't say either.
Or how those children made false claims of satanic sexual abuse at that daycare and those innocent adults had their lives ruined? It happened.

Seriously:
Britannica - On shared false memories: what lies behind the Mandela effect
"A third force driving the Mandela effect is suggestibility, the tendency to believe what others suggest to be true. When misinformation is introduced, it can actually compromise the fidelity of an existing memory. This is exactly why in a court of law an attorney can object to ‘leading questions’ that suggest a specific answer."​

Cleveland Clinic
Sometimes, false memories can occur when misleading information is provided. Some studies suggest this happens as a result of inflating your own imagination and the way you might receive false feedback. If someone tells you enough times they remember an event a specific way, even if it didn’t actually happen, your brain may convince you to believe in the same memories — what’s called “memory implantation.”
Just by giving some misleading information, people can actually believe they have a memory that is different than what actually happened,” says Dr. Bonner-Jackson. “I think most dramatically, this happens in some court cases when, if someone has asked a question in a certain way, it may actually lead them to think they remembered something they didn’t actually remember.”​
When you are a child/younger you will be certain something is spelled a certain way or whatever fact is true. You learn over time what the facts are but you don't think about that thing for so long that you may be confused when you see it properly.​

VICE article making a big deal
The Bears are communicating these newfound realities to us through their name. Take a cold hard look at the wording above. Does something look wrong to you? Do you remember it being Berenstein with an E, not Berenstain with an A?​
If you do, you're not alone. There are many who remember it this way. In fact, there are so many Berenstein believers that people in the know will cite that as proof that this is a glitch in the matrix. I've dubbed these individuals Berensteinites. I talked to quite a few people I know, and most of them remember the bears surname being spelled with an E.​
"I only realized that 'A' reading to my kid about eight months ago," one of my friends said. "That was a disturbing bedtime."​
To be completely honest, I am one with the believers of the E. I personally remember, vividly, the Berenstain Bears being spelt with an E and calling it that for years. Even during the writing of this piece, the misspelled name is right there on the tip of my tongue. I constantly need to go back and change all of the Berensteins to Berenstains because my mind is so set in its way.​
Learning that I have been wrong all these years has caused what can only be described as a personal crisis of sorts.​
I always figured something would eventually break me mentally and emotionally. I never thought it would be the Berenst(a)ein Bears.​
— Mack Lamoureux (@MackLamoureux) August 5, 2015"​
The same role different company name. Shocking!
Forbes - The Curious Case Of Ed McMahon And The Publishers Clearing House
"Ed McMahon never worked for Publishers Clearing House. He was a spokesman for American Family Publishers. McMahon never left the studio to ambush families, and he never held a giant check."​

peridot

Established
VERY well said @Sibi.

Two additional things things though.
1) Back to TRANCE-formation of America. In this book the author specifically states that some things are deliberately put into the public to confuse them. The reason is because these things (movies, ads, etc) are actually used in MK Ultra (or whatever they're calling themselves at any particular time)/ government/elite people manipulating programs. Some of these things (Wizard of Oz, Disney, and Alice In Wonderland are 3 that come up frequently) "public memes" are used specifically to embed different programs into these human victims. When people start remembering their trauma, and try to speak up, the non affected public say, wait, are you talking about that DISNEY (insert whatever) movie? You must be confused; you were probably a child when you saw that, and got that confused with something else. And like Sibi said, if you have confused memories as a child with kiddy movies, why in the world would anyone believe presidents, military, and top entertainers were present at subsequent memories of abuse? (or anything else equally as sinister)

To support this nastiness, there also may be a few different versions of the same "story" that the general sees. Think about it: exactly how many version of the Wizard of Oz are out there floating around? They are ALL very similar, but have slight variations. Now while thinking about that, think about other movies, stories, etc that are nearly identical, but have slight detail variaions.
When I first heard about this phenomena, it was the early 2000s, and 4 different movies came out that made no sense to me:
Deep Impact/Armageddon
Antz/A Bugs Life.

Not only do these sets of movies have very similar plots, but they BOTH came out the same year. (why??? wouldn't that mess with profits?)

We can pontificate on all the actual differences between these two movies, but let's be honest: Unless you an avid aficionado of these shows, the only thing most people will remember is:
Two movies about big asteroids about to strike earth AND
Two movies about bugs banning together to defeat a seemingly unfightable foe.
And truly, maybe that's all there is.
Unless there is details about these plots "somebody" wants to obscure for nefarious reasons.

Having said that, I'm now kinda wondering why are there at least 3 different versions of the Spiderman movies....(not counting their multiverses)

Last edited:

peridot

Established
Number 2) Again around the early 2000 I read up about the false memory organization. The short story is while a lot of child abuse (both with actual children, and adults remembering previous abuse) was showing up in the 1980s, this organization formed to show there were many cases of people having memories of abuse PLANTED by unscrupulous mental heath professionals.

Could that have happened? Sure -- there are always fakers among the real thing. So when I first heard about this organization formed to combat fake abuse stories, I didn't think too much of it.

Later on (those early 2000s again) I discovered that many of the founders of that organizations were in fact accused of not only being abusers themselves, but organizers of larger networks of abuse, or directly associated with those organizers. Plus they would often use these type of little details (not sure if Berenstain Bears came up, but these kind of little childhood memories were often related in past abuse stories) to "disprove" the accusers.

Again, from whom ever I gleaned this information had a bigger point to make. Besides not accepting any news from any sources without some cold hard skepticism, like @Sibi said again, some of these "little misremembered" details may in fact be attempts to confuse and distract the general public from some of the internecine nastiness going on in the background.

Last edited: