Back to the Mandela Effect, weird evidence

luciano A.

Established
All's I know is Pikachu was by best friend from ages 9-12 so I'm positive he always had black tipped ears, two brown stripes on his back and half of the base of his tail was brown. He also had a whitish belly in the original Japanese artwork.

But no black tail that's for sure.

williejonesjr

Veteran
You know what’s weird is I saw that title Shazam and said to myself, “oh yah that’s the movie with what’s his face,” and sinbad was right on the tip of my tongue.

It had to be him because he has that sarcasm and he played a character that showed up in a boys room. The little boy was surprised like he had seen a ghost.

I swear this was a movie. I don’t know if I am getting the story line confused with Houseguest which was another movie sinbad was in, but it doesn’t seem like I am. It is so weird.

They have clips of sinbad in the movie wearing a genie outfit. I don’t know where they came from but that is what I remember him wearing. This is driving me crazy.
This movie 100% did happen. I really remember it.

Carolyn

Star
was watching a few docs on this the last week or so, its very interesting especially when they are talking about how they are doubling this one quantumn computer by I think sort of pairing it with other ones in other dimensions, so thats like 1x2+2 2x2=4 2x4=8 and so on, wonder if this is infinite? Its bizzare and sounds like science fiction but apparently its real.

What are these other dimensions, parallel universes? Totally mental. Have to watch these later!

sim hae

Established
I have had very little interest in the "Mandella Effect" till someone mentioned to me it had been used to "change the Bible"...

Ever had that "hang on..." feeling? Me too, so I looked into it again and found some interesting information...

They're actually searching for the Goddamn Particle. The nickname "The God particle" is a foreshortening of “'The Goddamn Particle" because they couldn't publish his paper with the "damned" part. The originator of that paper apparently hates this new nickname of the Higgs Boson that unfortunately for him became very popular in the general population.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. (Daniel 7:25)

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it. (Amos 8:11-12)

When my mom first read to me when I was a child the lion and the lamb verse it did strike me odd the association of these two animals because the lion is not the natural predator of the lamb, but if it wouldn't have been so peculiar it wouldn't have been stuck in my mind so many years. This verse would have washed away from my mind like all the other ones she read to me.
It was: "Then the Lion shall lay down with the Lamb and the bear shall eat grass like the ox and the child shall play on the hole of the asp and nothing shall hurt nor destroy in all My Holy Mountain."
After I became saved I started reading The Bible from cover to cover and two months after I had read The Gospel of Luke I came across this verse on the Internet: "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." (Luke 19:27) I checked my Bible and was shell shocked. But mostly angry at myself for waiting so long to read The Word because all of my atheist life many things, even my own body tried to tell me of My Father. My eyes used to uncontrollably shed tears in the split of a second whenever I heard the words God or Christ but I always tried to convince myself it was because of that attempted indoctrination from when I was a child . Better late than never I guess...

sim hae

Established
why only pop culture stuff?
There are examples in this very thread that are not pop culture, not to mention the however many other Mandela threads you have on this forum.
If you want to see hundreds of examples of MEs unrelated to pop-culture you should check out forums that have more traffic to see how many MEs there are that are not logos, movies & other trivial things like that.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I already explained that she remembers it as Madonna Louise Ciccone, as do I.

Okay, maybe I misunderstood you.

Okay, but the point of why I responded to you in the first place was because you said "I mean, how can all the world remember her real name was Veronica while it was Madonna all the time..." - as I said before, I wanted to tell you that this is not the case, and that there are people who remember is as Madonna Louise Ciccone!

I've looked at the page you linked too, maybe you are right and I'm wrong. Maybe we just got told her stage name all the time and never knew the truth, but is this the Mandela effect or her publicity machine changing it? Or the Illuminati disinfo factory, laughing at people wasting hours of their lives researching things they manipulate? Also, if it really was the Mandela effect.... wouldn't we all remember it a certain way?

Too many variables to consider means I can't ever get to the truth, which is why I can't spend too much time on the subject - as I said before, whether it's true or not doesn't affect how I view the world.
I’m not from the Madonna era but I do remember years ago looking up if Madonna was her real name and yes it was. Never heard of Veronica

Ceolwynn

I recently spoke to a man that ran a news agency which distributed books and magazines from 1956 to 2009. He said that the Berenstain Bears were always spelled as it was today. He said his route drivers constantly refereed to the misspelling we see today and even dug up old route delivery tickets to prove his point. For whatever reason, people always seemed to unwittingly get the title of the books wrong.

As for Sinbad playing Shaz or whatever, one must remember who Sinbad the sailor was and that he was at times dressed to emulate him. In past threads, I have stated in long form how the mind plays tricks on us and that memories are imperfect. I ask myself why such subtle changes and not more major ones.tai

As for Jif or Jiffy the company used both names for its peanut butter. Jiffy was a part of ads in the 60's. I am not saying with absolute certainty that timeline cannot be altered. I am, however, wanting to see something really big we can throw at the wall and see it stick.
If you ask the peanut butter companies that purchased the William T. Young product, they will tell you they purchased "Big Top" Peanut butter from him and named it "Jif" and that it was NEVER called jiffy.
Even tho still today, the racehorse owned by William T. Young which he named after his peanut butter enterprise, is still listed as
"Jiffy Peanut Butter" race horse.
www.allbreedpedigree.com/jiffy+peanut+butter