Back to the Mandela Effect, weird evidence

kittybratxx

Established
the one that really annoys me is forest gump, LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES Not was, Even tom hanks reenacted the part years later and said IS!!!!... it's creepy asf.. and as for the moonraker and the braces.. their was a commercial parody of the show and the girl had braces.. it's such a mind trip! I do believe that cern is somehow involved..

sim hae

Established
It's mind boggling how hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions of people, all races, ages and from all continents, remember so many things wrong, but in the same wrong way.
Why isn't there variation in our messed up memories? Why do we remember the same things? The wrong things presumably, but the same things.
Someone give me a logical explanation if you can.

Personally i'm still shocked that Madonna is not a stage name but her actuall name.
Since i was a child i always heard it was her stage name and her real name was "Veronica Louise Ciccone", it's still written in many wikipedia.
I mean, how can all the world remember her real name was Veronica while it was Madonna all the time...
That was on the quiz show Who Wants to be a Billionaire in my country when I was a pre-teen //What Is Madonna's real name?//. I used to watch it because my brother kept competing in these kinds of shows, he's a walking encyclopedia.
And the correct answer was Veronica Louise Ciccone. I was dumbfounded when I learned that because until then, I thought Madonna was her real name. But of course, the producers of the show probably got their answer off of Wikipedia. They risked giving tons of money away to someone without doing their homework thoroughly. Oh wait, Wikipedia didn't exist back then.

Here's another dumbass like apparently we all are, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, he too remembers us being on the Sagittarius arm of the Milky Way galaxy instead of the Orion spur:
This corroborates with the fact that the Great Pyramid is no longer in the middle. The pyramids of Gyza as we all know were built to emulate Orion's belt. Since the way that Orion's belt looks from our position has changed, it's not surprising that the pyramids changed as well.

The fact that I can see when I look in the mirror that my skeletal anatomy has changed is because of my faulty memory too :confused:. The most in your face one is my ribcage. I've always had a mild case of Pectus Excavatum, so because I have flared ribs, my ribs have always been veeery visible, the fact that I'm very slender doesn't help with this unattractive sight either, but even when I gain weight they're still very visible.
Each and everyday I'm in absolute awe that I can function without any problems if my brain is so fucked up like the non-affected imply

sim hae

Established
What do you mean RIP Ray Bans?
The Risky Business dance scene was what made the Ray Ban glasses famous. He had them on in the beginning of the dance

Look in the comments section of this video, at Melacome Encasa's comments, to see some residuals of what I mean:

Carolyn

Star
No, https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna_(cantante) read it- it still put "Veronica" as her name despite she never had it.
I always heard that was her real name, "Veronica Louise" and i haven't misunderstood it, many italian sites still refer as Madonna as stage name.
I always thought her real name was Maria Ciccone!? So weird I remember it being that, always really hated madonna tbh wasn't ever a fan but a friend of mine used to be right into her and my mum liked her. I googled Maria Ciccone and found a reddit post about it lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/538lcf

Because the "mandela effect" is just a fun theory that people like to make jokes and memes about. It's not serious.
You've never experienced something like that? Like the Berestain bears instead of Berenstein bears?

KevinShane75

Rookie
I always thought her real name was Maria Ciccone!? So weird I remember it being that, always really hated madonna tbh wasn't ever a fan but a friend of mine used to be right into her and my mum liked her. I googled Maria Ciccone and found a reddit post about it lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/538lcf
Her mother's full name was Madonna Louise Ciccone, she was named after her mother Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone & her family always called Veronica or Ronni. When she made it big she used her 1st name as her stage persona in honor of her mother who died when she was 5 y/o. But who cares

Carolyn

Star
Her mother's full name was Madonna Louise Ciccone, she was named after her mother Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone & her family always called Veronica or Ronni. When she made it big she used her 1st name as her stage persona in honor of her mother who died when she was 5 y/o. But who cares
some people care enough to start a thread to discuss it and other ME's lol and if you aren't one of them then all you need to do is nothing!

KevinShane75

Rookie
some people care enough to start a thread to discuss it and other ME's lol and if you aren't one of them then all you need to do is nothing!
Oh, I care bout the ME, I meant who cares what that washed up evil spewing witches real name is lol

Carolyn

Star
Oh, I care bout the ME, I meant who cares what that washed up evil spewing witches real name is lol
lol true, cant argue with that although it does annoy the crap out of me that I know for me her name was always Maria Ciccone and a friend as a teenager and her older sister were madonna mad and I remember they had MTV when that in bed with madonna crap was on and its so weird cause I am 100% her name was Maria and have found other posts who said the same thing. I know I remember reading about it years ago am so so so so sure beyond any doubt of mine at least anyway that her name was Maria and never was madonna, that was a stage name. I even remember year ago there was outrage or something by the church because of her adopting that name and that like a prayer video, am sure she was raised catholic and why the hell do I even know all this cause I hate madonna and hate all of her music lol

KevinShane75

Rookie
lol true, cant argue with that although it does annoy the crap out of me that I know for me her name was always Maria Ciccone and a friend as a teenager and her older sister were madonna mad and I remember they had MTV when that in bed with madonna crap was on and its so weird cause I am 100% her name was Maria and have found other posts who said the same thing. I know I remember reading about it years ago am so so so so sure beyond any doubt of mine at least anyway that her name was Maria and never was madonna, that was a stage name. I even remember year ago there was outrage or something by the church because of her adopting that name and that like a prayer video, am sure she was raised catholic and why the hell do I even know all this cause I hate madonna and hate all of her music lol
Lol, I hear ya, & I don't think Ur entirely wrong, now that I think about it I vaguely remember her being referred 2 as Maria but I think it was a stupid alter persona like Beyonce with her Sasha fierce shit lol. But the only reason I know half this crap is cus I did my Womens Studies paper on her back when I was @ UPENN.

Antipapirus

Established
nd if the world's an illusion, then there's no right and wrong." BOOM! There you have it.
Boom, you got nothing

The world is an illusion but what is an illusion ?

Imagine a Virtual Reality so real you can die in it - feel every little thing and all the horrors and pleasures you experience in there stick with you as real memories when you get out

So that means I have the right and should murder ,r*pe and torture every single VR user on that platform because it's not "real"

Saying something is an ilusion doesnt mean its not REAL or that the Universe doesnt have laws and order
We all came to this VR together to do something important

The illusion part means that the little things you thought were so important and are dictating every aspect of your being = are not real

1 - You reincarnate so you don't have to do the same stuff in each life = learn, find a job, find a wife, make kids, be a slave for the rest of your life - you don't have to be stuck in this loop because you don't live only once.
You dont have do do all the drugs, have sex with everything, part like its the end of the world = because BEEN THERE DONE THAT THOUSAND OF TIMES
2 - People in your life are part of your "soul group" - evil or good - it doesn't matter - they are all in your life with your approval and request - so if someone did something horrifying to you = it was planned by both of you and you should focus on the lesson and not the deed or the person who did it.
3-If we see each other as energy experiencing a physical body in an illusionary reality = life will much more peaceful and harmonious

That is partially what - THE WORLD IS AN ILUSSION MEANS

Antipapirus

Established
The Mandela effect is real - for those who argue its not then your problem - your only explanation is "faulty memory" as far as i could read
Faulty memory is confused with an inability to make your own mind and stand for what you believe in - even when everybody thinks they are right - so many people see this effect but they conform to the societys rules [ dont be a freak and roll with the herd ]

I watched Star Wars 20 times - CPO didnt have a silver foot and Darth Vader said "LUKE - I AM YOUR FATHER" and its not just me - milions of people think so - those are the examples im certain with 100%

Antipapirus

Established
Boom... I got nothing? I see it as a perfectly good explanation as to why even popular science promotes the idea of us living in a simulation... more than anything, it's popular science pushing the idea that makes me feel wary of it.

And, sorry, but I didn't quite get the gist of the rest of your post. You seemed to make some reasonable points, but then claimed you had the right to and should murder and r*pe and so on, and to be honest, you lost me with that, as that proved my point which you claimed I did not make (I assume that's what you meant when you said "I got nothing"?)...

My point is that even though the reality is not real, it doesn't mean there are no morals, no rules, and everything is meaningless