Back in Time.

Tiny Leaf

Rookie
I agree, though no hard feelings, eh tiny leaf? :p

Nobody can be beyond time as we know it, except God.

Though i dunno about the existences of other temporal or spacial dimensions ...

o_O
lol
To be outside of Time. To be with the Creator - a thought I thought I'd throw out there even though it would not be possible :p . Outside this plane of existence is a better destination, where the rivers flow and the trees bloom. Anyway, I think I'm happy here where I am, as I am, for this was my destined time and place to be. I couldn't be any other way anywhere else.
We're all travellers in this world doesn't matter about location or time period. The lives we live are destined by the Timeless, and this world is only temporary.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I have many points in time I'd like to go back to and visit. The first place in my mind was back when Jesus walked the earth with his disciples. I'd love to sit and listen to his teachings and follow him. Kind of be like the '13th' disciple, haha.

And maybe go back and try to save Judas. He made a very bad choice, but it wasn't worth ending his life. If only he repented, he would have been saved. Saul (now Paul) wasn't any better than Judas, but he's the main author of the New Testament.
I wouldn't want to exist in 1st century Palestine because there is a very big chance that i would be in that crowd that was baying for Christ's blood, crying out that His blood "should be upon our heads" and that His life should be given in exchange for Barabbas. Way too many risks......... Since, to God, eternal interests come first, clearly He made sure i'd roam this planet in the last days. I'd go or live anywhere in the 1st century, except Palestine.

I wear glasses and ancient times kind of sucked so I’d prefer to stay here, but I guess ancient Egypt would be cool, I’d like to see what my ancestors were like in Italy and Great Britain.