Babylon the Great

Unknown Warrior

Established
Mystery Babylon probably consists of many different groups and organizations that are both religious and secular including Freemasonry and many other so called secret societies. In the lower levels of these organizations, many of the members may not know about the purely evil intentions of the groups while the leaders and higher level members are fully aware of the wickedness that is behind the scenes. The ultimate goal is to create a one world religion and a one world government. Anyone who wishes can become a part of the system if they are willing to dedicate their allegiance to the new ruler. However, anyone who resists, will likely be executed. Very few people will be in a position to escape when the entire world will be required to submit to the new laws that include taking a mark of allegiance to the new dictator. Most people don't even want to think about it because it is so horrific that it would give people nightmares. However, being executed is not nearly as bad as the alternative.

TokiEl

Superstar
I think this pretty much seals the fate of Israel as being the final perpetrator spoken of in Revelation.
Israel is back in their land just as God foretold and Jerusalem is the City of God and the capital of Israel.
In Revelation 11:2 the gentiles again gain control of the holy city during the great tribulation.

TokiEl

Superstar
Mystery Babylon probably consists of many different groups and organizations that are both religious and secular including Freemasonry and many other so called secret societies. In the lower levels of these organizations, many of the members may not know about the purely evil intentions of the groups while the leaders and higher level members are fully aware of the wickedness that is behind the scenes. The ultimate goal is to create a one world religion and a one world government. Anyone who wishes can become a part of the system if they are willing to dedicate their allegiance to the new ruler. However, anyone who resists, will likely be executed. Very few people will be in a position to escape when the entire world will be required to submit to the new laws that include taking a mark of allegiance to the new dictator. Most people don't even want to think about it because it is so horrific that it would give people nightmares. However, being executed is not nearly as bad as the alternative.
Right but Babylon the Great is still a specific city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

rainerann

Star
Brief excerpt from the Zohar that indicates where the concept of degrees was established by Freemasonry.

“Rabbi Shimon said, “From here on the perfection of the written is said to bring forth their host by number.” For these are two degrees, and each must be recorded, that is, noted: one is called MA and the other MI. MI is the Upper One, and MA is the lower one. The Upper Degree registers, speaks, and brings forth their hosts by number, where the letter Hey alludes to the one that is known and unequaled, namely M"I. This is similar to the phrase, “HaMotzi Lechem” – He who brings forth bread from the earth, where the letter Hey refers to the knowledge of the known, lower degree, namely M"A. And together they are one degree, Malchut. However, the Upper One is M"I de Malchut and the lower one is M"A de Malchut, the one that brings forth their host by number, for the number 600,000 refers to the number of stars that stand together, and they bring forth innumerable hosts.
All of these 600,000 and all their innumerable hosts, He calls the names. What does this mean: “calls the names?” If you say that He calls them by their names, it is not so, for then it would have said, “calls by name.” However, when this degree does not ascend in the name Elohim, but is called M"I, it does not beget and does not reveal those that are concealed within it. And although they were all concealed within it, meaning that even though the letters ELEH have already ascended, the “precious garment” of Ohr Hassadim is still concealed. And while it is concealed, it is not called by the name Elohim. For He created the letters ELEH and they ascended in His name – clothed themselves in “precious garments” of Ohr Hassadim, as a result of which ELEH combine with M"I, and are called Elo-im. Then, by the power of this name, He brought them forth in perfection, defined as “CALLS THEIR NAMES,” which means that He called by name and brought forth every type and species to exist in perfection. Hence, it is said: “HE BROUGHT FORTH THEIR HOST BY NUMBER – called them all by name, that is, by the name Elohim.
He asks: “What is the meaning of “by the greatness of His might and wealth?” This is the head of the degree, where all desires ascend and remain concealed. The strong one that ascended in the name Elokim, as it is said: “This is the secret of the Upper World, called MI.” No man is missing of the 600,000 that He created by the power of this name. And because no one is missing from these 600,000, it follows that wherever the sons of Israel perished and were punished for their transgressions, we subsequently find that not one from the 600,000 had disappeared, so that everything would remain the same Above and below. And just as no one had disappeared from the 600,000 Above, no one has disappeared from this number below.” Zohar 1:2a and 1:2b

In addition to this, there is one of many references to the infamous as above so below statement found in this passage and others within the Zohar.

All of which indicates that Israel will be the one who has made the nations drunk and will represent mystery Babylon according to prophecy.

Doesn’t make what some people do right, it just means that they do not represent the original influence who will be judged the way we learn mystery Babylon will be in the book of revelation.

rainerann

Star
“The letter Shin appeared before the Creator and said: “Maker of the world, it befits the world to be created with me, for Your own name Shaddai begins with me.” The Creator replied: “You are fine, handsome, and truthful, but since the letters of the word Sheker took you to be with them, I cannot create the world with your properties, for SheKeR exists only because the letters Kuf and Reish took you.” From the aforesaid, it follows that whoever wishes to tell a lie will succeed if he first tells the truth as a base on which the lie will then grow and start to act. And this is because the letter Shin is a letter of truth, in which the Patriarchs had been united, for the three lines in the writing of the letter Shin signify the three Patriarchs, who designate the Sefirot-properties Hesed- Gevura- ”

Zohar 1:2b

This explains communism’s success and why so many people argue that there is something noble to this. I wonder if the descendent of a long line of Jewish rabbi’s and never got an actual job spending his years researching while his family starved like Marx knew anything about this?