Babylon the Great

Helioform

Star
I don't have time to reply to your incredibly long posts, so I'll just try to be concise.

I still find this a confusing position considering that the state of Israel was the vision of the Zionism that precedes Nazi Germany. The creation of the state of Israel has little to do with Hitler's vision considering it was established by countries that subdued the German army and won the war.

What you are essentially saying here reiterates my point that Freemasonry works to the advantage of the Jewish community and you are even admitting that many Jews were eager to be a part of Masonic lodges if Hitler had not intervened to stop this for whatever reason he had. Hindering membership within Germany does not distinguish the Masons in any way as an entity that shares Hitler's views.
Hitler was used as a pawn to create Israel most likely. But he did want to deport them, that is a fact.

Zionism comes from the word Sionism, which is a creation of the Priory of Sion - the secret society which supposedly hides the descendants of Christ and has been created in the 1000s to restablish monarchies to power. They may have had an agenda involving ruling Jerusalem with one of their leaders. One of the families who were instrumental in recreating Israel was the Rothschilds, who have intermarried with the St-Clairs, a supposedly "Holy Grail" bloodline that has Jesus as an ancestor. These are aristocratic bloodlines who don't have the best interest of the common Jews at heart, but merely uses them for exploitation.

It is called mystery Babylon because they are a people who have rejected their Messiah. It is essentially a way of rebuking them for this.
Nope. It's called MYSTERY Babylon because Freemasonry is known as the MYSTERIES or a Mystery School...I thought that was obvious to most people here.

rainerann

Star
I don't have time to reply to your incredibly long posts, so I'll just try to be concise.

Hitler was used as a pawn to create Israel most likely. But he did want to deport them, that is a fact.

Zionism comes from the word Sionism, which is a creation of the Priory of Sion - the secret society which supposedly hides the descendants of Christ and has been created in the 1000s to restablish monarchies to power. They may have had an agenda involving ruling Jerusalem with one of their leaders. One of the families who were instrumental in recreating Israel was the Rothschilds, who have intermarried with the St-Clairs, a supposedly "Holy Grail" bloodline that has Jesus as an ancestor. These are aristocratic bloodlines who don't have the best interest of the common Jews at heart, but merely uses them for exploitation.

Nope. It's called MYSTERY Babylon because Freemasonry is known as the MYSTERIES or a Mystery School...I thought that was obvious to most people here.
Then how do you explain someone like Theodore Herzl? The problem is that so much of what you are saying is contradicted by writings within the Jewish community and their pursuit of a Messiah that would prove that Jesus was not the Messiah He claims to be. I just have trouble understanding how you are coming to these conclusions that require becoming blind to what is right in front of you.

Mystery Babylon has nothing to do with the mystery schools of Freemasonry and everything to with the Jews following the ways of Babylon, which was the city they were taken captive to as a punishment for disobedience from which the Babylonian Talmud is created. The Babylonian Talmud is corrupted by the experience of exile and so many of the things that are referenced are in response to the challenges created for them while living in Babylon.

I thought that was obvious to most people here, but even if you did consider the mystery schools of Freemasonry to be the manifestation of mystery Babylon. These mysteries that they seem to know, a large portion of these "mysteries" come from the corrupted teachings within Judaism.

Helioform

Star
Then how do you explain someone like Theodore Herzl?
Herzl was most likely a frontman, or an agent. In fact, he was heavily influenced by a christian Zionist by the name of William Blackstone. Blackstone sent Herzl a copy of the Old Testament with verses that he highlighted to indicate to Herzl why Jews should return to Palestine. The Bible is still there at the Herzl Museum in Jerusalem. Not only that but, Herzl was not too proud of being Jewish. He wanted at one point that Jews mass convert to Christianity to end their suffering:

"The majority decide who the "alien" is; this, and all else in the relations between peoples, is a matter of power. This is the substitute to an idea Herzlhad before converting to Zionism: a mass conversion to Christianity in order to put an end, once and for all, to Jewish suffering."

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/r/rubinstein-herzl.html

. I just have trouble understanding how you are coming to these conclusions that require becoming blind to what is right in front of you
And you ignore everything I say because you seem to be blinded yourself by your hatred for Jews because "they killed" and rejected your Savior.

Mystery Babylon has nothing to do with the mystery schools of Freemasonry and everything to with the Jews following the ways of Babylon
Freemasonry is the only organization that is both Babylonian and a "Mystery", so you ignore the blatant proof here.

rainerann

Star
And you ignore everything I say because you seem to be blinded yourself by your hatred for Jews because "they killed" and rejected your Savior.
What you say here is taking it too far. I have in no way presented anything to suggest any connection to the Jews and the Crucifixion of Christ. I have also not represented a hatred towards Jews at any point in time. This will conclude what I have to say because of what you are accusing me of that you have no basis for doing. If you have nothing substantial to counter, maybe it is better to just not respond sometimes. When I mentioned being blind, I was suggesting that you are not integrating obvious information from within the Jewish community in regard to their pursuit of replacing Jesus with a different Messiah. I am just suggesting that you integrate the reality that all people sin into the theory you are forming. Your presentation requires viewing the world without a peripheral view. I just don't see how it is logical to determine one group in the world as evil, which makes everyone else a saint and innocent of similar pursuits by default. It doesn't seem possible. The Freemasons could have guilt and so could the Jews and there is evidence to suggest this is true, and this is all I am saying. However, I am not forming an opinion towards you in the same way that your response suggests you have towards me. You make someone a leper with a statement like that. You should be more careful throwing words like this around because of it. With what measure you have judged here so also will it be measured to you.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
This is interesting to consider in light of the debate over whether Jerusalem should be considered the capital of Israel. How does Jerusalem being considered part of Israel benefit the Freemasons? It doesn't, but again the Jews don't benefit the Freemasons, the Freemasons benefit the Jews. They are a Noahide community that rejects Christ as savior in the way the Christian community does and so they will be welcome in the Jewish world order; whereas, a Christian who believes Jesus is the Messiah in contrast with whoever they eventually identify as a Messiah, will not be welcome. When the "Jewish Messiah" is revealed, there will be no more freedom of religion.

Therefore, since the time Christianity was established, there has been scheming in order to remove Christ from the Jewish identity. This is evident in what the Talmud says about Christ and countless writings within the Jewish community about their alternate views toward a future Messiah throughout the years. Anyone but Christ they say. That is the mystery of lawlessness and that is why re-establishing Israel is referred to as mystery Babylon according to prophecy. It is called mystery Babylon because they are a people who have rejected their Messiah. It is essentially a way of rebuking them for this.

The return of the Jews to their land is prophecied in several places in the Bible.

And so Israel is obviously not mystery Babylon. Besides the Jews were not supposed to accept nor come collectively in droves to Christ before their appointed time. But that time is soon when God will pour out His spirit on the Jews and they will know Him.

rainerann

Star
The return of the Jews to their land is prophecied in several places in the Bible.

And so Israel is obviously not mystery Babylon. Besides the Jews were not supposed to accept nor come collectively in droves to Christ before their appointed time. But that time is soon when God will pour out His spirit on the Jews and they will know Him.
The return to the land is why they represent mystery Babylon. The only way to see it differently is if they didn’t return to the land.

Unless there is a big move. The prophecy is saying that they will be responsible for the death of the witnesses who will die in the city where the lord was crucified (revelation 11).

Revelation 18:24 describes Babylon

“and the blood of prophets and saints,
and of all those slaughtered on earth,
was found in you.”

Jesus says Jerusalem was responsible for killing the prophets sent to them (Luke 13:34)

So unless the US pulls their funding and they are scattered like leaves in the wind here soon, they are fitting the description of mystery Babylon according to scripture. Not my opinion towards the Jews.

Alternately, I think the Jews who reject Zionism will represent the 144,00 mentioned and that the 144,000 are called as witnesses in revelation 7, serve as witnesses in revelation 11, and are seen after they die for this in revelation 14.

I do think there is going to be a battle within Judaism and that more and more people will continue being called. The messianic movement continues to grow. It is one of the fastest growing denominations at the present time.

There are things that it seems that the church has had difficulty understanding for a long time now and this relates to the fulfillment of the law. I do think the message of the witnesses that will be preached to the Jews will pertain to an understanding of the fulfillment of the law. This will be the message that is given.

So this is not about declaring anyone as the greatest sinner. This is about Israel’s place and the favor that they were given which they rejected in disobedience. There are many dimensions to this fulfillment.

What we are talking about when we discuss mystery Babylon is final judgement. Final judgement is not going to be a show that different factions watch. No one is exempt which is why I have such a hard time with the scales people use to decide things with. One groups sins does not make another group innocent and if we are talking individually, no one will have a defense that will declare them innocent, but it was Israel that was given the law and a Messiah. It is a mystery that they should even have ever suffered in exile with what scripture says they were given and that is why they are the star of revelation, which is not the same thing as declaring anyone else innocent by comparison. The difference is that everyone else was not given favor the way Israel was. That is the distinction that is going to reach a fulfillment.

We are talking a biblical prophecy. It would seem logical to realize that a biblical prophecy is going to relate to the people that most of the Bible is about.

TokiEl

Superstar
The return to the land is why they represent mystery Babylon. The only way to see it differently is if they didn’t return to the land.

Babylon is not Israel. Although Israel is full of guilt it is not forsaken by God.

Jeremiah 51 5"For neither Israel nor Judah has been forsaken
By his God, the LORD of hosts,
Although their land is full of guilt
Before the Holy One of Israel.

19The portion of Jacob is not like these;
For the Maker of all is He,
And of the tribe of His inheritance;
The LORD of hosts is His name.

20He says, 'You are My war-club, My weapon of war;
And with you I shatter nations,
And with you I destroy kingdoms.

21With you I shatter the horse and his rider,
And with you I shatter the chariot and its rider,

22And with you I shatter man and woman,
And with you I shatter old man and youth,
And with you I shatter young man and virgin,

23And with you I shatter the shepherd and his flock,
And with you I shatter the farmer and his team,
And with you I shatter governors and prefects.

24'But I will repay Babylon and all the inhabitants of Chaldea for all their evil that they have done in Zion before your eyes,' declares the LORD."

Alternately, I think the Jews who reject Zionism will represent the 144,00 mentioned and that the 144,000 are called as witnesses in revelation 7, serve as witnesses in revelation 11, and are seen after they die for this in revelation 14.
Zionism is just a term for the return of the Jews to their land. The 144 000 are from all 12 tribes and so not only Jews. And so you could be an Israelite.

rainerann

Star
Babylon is not Israel. Although Israel is full of guilt it is not forsaken by God.

Jeremiah 51 5"For neither Israel nor Judah has been forsaken
By his God, the LORD of hosts,
Although their land is full of guilt
Before the Holy One of Israel.

19The portion of Jacob is not like these;
For the Maker of all is He,
And of the tribe of His inheritance;
The LORD of hosts is His name.

20He says, 'You are My war-club, My weapon of war;
And with you I shatter nations,
And with you I destroy kingdoms.

21With you I shatter the horse and his rider,
And with you I shatter the chariot and its rider,

22And with you I shatter man and woman,
And with you I shatter old man and youth,
And with you I shatter young man and virgin,

23And with you I shatter the shepherd and his flock,
And with you I shatter the farmer and his team,
And with you I shatter governors and prefects.

24'But I will repay Babylon and all the inhabitants of Chaldea for all their evil that they have done in Zion before your eyes,' declares the LORD."

Zionism is just a term for the return of the Jews to their land. The 144 000 are from all 12 tribes and so not only Jews. And so you could be an Israelite.
I just don’t understand what is so hard to understand about Israel being the star because of their favor. They were given the law and the messiah. Clearly they have not been rejected by god. They have rejected god. Hence they are referred to as mystery Babylon because the nations were not given the same favor.

The 144,000 is from the 12 tribes of Israel. Understanding the fulfillment of the law would end the works-grace debate. I do believe that a Jewish perspective would help with this debate that the church struggles with.

Every side takes an extreme position. So you are saying that their favor makes them exempt and ignored the verses that clearly and quickly indicate that Israel is mystery Babylon. There is not much hope if something so simple is ignored.

Revelation 18:24 “and the blood of prophets and saints,
was found in you.”

Jesus says that Jerusalem is responsible for killing the prophets. Quickly solved but so many willing to make something simple into a complicated debate.

It is not a competition to determine who is more evil. Everyone is guilty of evil. It is entirely centered on who has been more blessed. They were given the law and the prophets. You have to understand what a blessing it would be to have those and then be willing to embrace the storm that coexists with this. With great blessing comes great responsibility. Jeremiah didn’t refuse to tell them about being taken into captivity because they were descendants of Abraham which would seem to make such a thing impossible. The same thing applies here. Sometimes embracing the truth is like embracing the storm.

Scripture says to weep with those who weep and rejoice with those who rejoice. People interpret prophecy in a way that makes this backward and want to weep with those who rejoice and rejoice with those who weep. Fear is what causes this. People feel safer with a certain interpretation, but a prophet is known by whether his words are fulfilled not by whether or not he feels comfortable.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
What you say here is taking it too far. I have in no way presented anything to suggest any connection to the Jews and the Crucifixion of Christ. I have also not represented a hatred towards Jews at any point in time. This will conclude what I have to say because of what you are accusing me of that you have no basis for doing. If you have nothing substantial to counter, maybe it is better to just not respond sometimes. When I mentioned being blind, I was suggesting that you are not integrating obvious information from within the Jewish community in regard to their pursuit of replacing Jesus with a different Messiah. I am just suggesting that you integrate the reality that all people sin into the theory you are forming. Your presentation requires viewing the world without a peripheral view. I just don't see how it is logical to determine one group in the world as evil, which makes everyone else a saint and innocent of similar pursuits by default. It doesn't seem possible. The Freemasons could have guilt and so could the Jews and there is evidence to suggest this is true, and this is all I am saying. However, I am not forming an opinion towards you in the same way that your response suggests you have towards me. You make someone a leper with a statement like that. You should be more careful throwing words like this around because of it. With what measure you have judged here so also will it be measured to you.
Jews cannot be Mystery Babylon. Period.
And if they were, who would be the beast that devours her flesh?

"The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

I have taken this from another site, which explains rather well the Babylonian origin of Freemasonry and its connection to Nimrod who I suspect to be the Beast who devours her.

"It all goes back to a man named Nimrod who the Freemasons view as the true originator of their Order. Nimrod was a great Mesopotamian king who founded the city of Babylon and established the first great empire after Noah's flood. He is also traditionally associated with the Tower of Babel. According to tradition, Nimrod sought to turn men away from God by setting up a tyrannical government and setting up a new religion. In fact, the new religion centered around Nimrod and his wife Semiramis eventually evolved into Baal worship from which all the pagan religions of the Middle East and Europe later developed. Not only that, according to the Encyclopedia of Freemasonry: The legend of the Craft in the Old Constitutions, Nimrod is one of the founders of Masonry.

In fact initiates in at least some forms of Freemasonry are still required to take the "Oath of Nimrod" even today. The Spring 2006 issue of Freemasonry Today (a Masonic publication) tells us that the Oath of Nimrod is part of the initiation process for the "indentured apprentice".....

-----

The candidate is led into the Lodge by the Deacons, and after prayer, is investigated prior to taking the initiatory oath called the ‘Oath of Nimrod’. Nimrod, of course, the grandson of Noah, is mentioned in the ‘Old Charges’ as a teacher of the masonic craft and the architect of many great cities in Mesopotamia. The working tools are explained, the Ancient Charges (c.1663) and modes of recognition are communicated, and a pale blue cord is placed around his neck. The ceremony of closing the Assemblage is completed with prayer and a ‘seven-fold salute’ to The Most High.

-----

In his book entitled "The Arcana Of Freemasonry"
, Freemason scholar Albert Churchwood traces the origins and development of Freemasonry from ancient Egypt to the present day. In the book Churchwood actually includes the text of the "Oath of Nimrod" which new initiates must take.....

-----

Oath of Nimrod

Apprentice Degree (1st).

I, _______, do in the presence of El Shaddai and of this Worshipful Assembly of Free Masons, Rough Masons, Wallers, Slaters, Paviors, Plaisterers and Bricklayers, promise and declare that I will not at any time hereafter, by any act or circumstance whatsoever, directly or indirectly, write, print, cut, mark, publish, discover, reveal, or make known, any part or parts of the Trade secrets, privileges, or counsells of the Worshipful Fraternity or Fellowship of Free Masonry, which I may have known at any time, or at any time hereafter shall be made known unto me.

The penalty for breaking this great oath shall be the loss of my life.

That I shall be branded with the mark of the Traitor and slain according to ancient custom by being throtalled, that my body shall be buried in the rough sands of the sea a cable’s length from the shore where the tide regularly ebbs and flows twice in the twenty-four hours, so that my soul shall have no rest by night or by day–

(Candidate Signs the O.B.)

-----

While some Freemason apologists attempt to play down the influence of Nimrod on modern Masonry, the truth is that it is still very much there. In fact, another Masonic website that we discovered is very open about Nimrod's influence.....

-----

http://www.lafayettemason123.org/pages/education.htm

"The universal sentiment of the Freemasons of the present day is to confer upon Solomon, the King of Israel, the honor of being their first Grand Master. But the legend of the Craft had long before, though there was a tradition of the Temple in existence, given, at least by suggestion, that title to Nimrod, the King of Babylonia and Assyria. It had credited the first organization of the fraternity of craftsmen to him, in saying that he gave a charge to the workmen whom he sent to assist the King of Nineveh in building his cities.

That is to say, he framed for them a Constitution, and, in the words of the legend, this was the first time that ever Masons had any charge of his science. It was the first time that the Craft was organized into a fraternity working under a Constitution of body of laws. As Nimrod was the autocratic maker of these laws, it necessarily resulted that their first legislator, creating laws with his unlimited and absolute governing power, was also their first Grand Master."

-----

The truth is that Freemasonry has always very closely identified itself with the first great post-flood rebel against God. Nimrod was a tyrant and a purveyor of false religion. Elements of the religious system which Nimrod helped establish can be found in virtually every major world religion. Some of our most cherished "holiday traditions" can be directly traced back to ancient Babylon and to Nimrod. Once you learn to identify the elements of the ancient Babylonian mystery religion, you quickly recognize that they are virtually everywhere in the modern world.

From the very moment that initiates take the "Oath of Nimrod", Masons are plunged into a very powerful dark world based on the ancient Babylonian mystery religion. The truth is that Freemasonry does not have anything to do with the God of the Bible.

Instead, it has everything to do with the "New World Order" that Nimrod originally wanted and that Lucifer is still attempting to bring into existence today."

TokiEl

Superstar
I just don’t understand what is so hard to understand about Israel being the star because of their favor. They were given the law and the messiah. Clearly they have not been rejected by god. They have rejected god. Hence they are referred to as mystery Babylon because the nations were not given the same favor.
They have not rejected God but they are blinded by God because of sins and so they do not know that Jesus Christ is both their Messiah and God. But soon they will know at their appointed time. Besides it is not like the Jews have not been punished. Only a remnant survived the Roman conquest and not so long ago millions burnt up in ovens over Europe.

Every side takes an extreme position. So you are saying that their favor makes them exempt and ignored the verses that clearly and quickly indicate that Israel is mystery Babylon. There is not much hope if something so simple is ignored.

Revelation 18:24 “and the blood of prophets and saints,
was found in you.”

Jesus says that Jerusalem is responsible for killing the prophets. Quickly solved but so many willing to make something simple into a complicated debate.

Israel is not guilty of slaughtering all on earth. Babylon is a pagan empire serving the old gods of war violence sex and drugs.

rainerann

Star
They have not rejected God but they are blinded by God because of sins and so they do not know that Jesus Christ is both their Messiah and God. But soon they will know at their appointed time. Besides it is not like the Jews have not been punished. Only a remnant survived the Roman conquest and not so long ago millions burnt up in ovens over Europe.

Israel is not guilty of slaughtering all on earth. Babylon is a pagan empire serving the old gods of war violence sex and drugs.
That’s right your the one who was saying the other day that salvation would not be possible unless the Jews are blinded...

Sigh, maybe it would be good to read through the prophets again. The priesthood was revoked in Malachi 2. This is the blinding that happens rebuking the priesthood because as peter says believers in Christ comprise a holy priesthood. So the priesthood was removed in consequence.

This is the blinding that Paul is talking about that is for the benefit of the nations are able to become part of the body. It is the same concept as Jesus saying it is better for him to go ahead so the Holy Spirit can come. Jesus is sitting at the right hand of god. He isn’t sitting in hell so we can have the Holy Spirit and the same is true of the Jews. They aren’t punished with blindness so the gentiles can be saved. The priests have been blinded for disobedience and the Jews who follow them are blinded as well for rejecting the message in the process and create an opportunity for another to accept the opportunities in their place. Very simple concepts that get perverted to mean something that doesn’t make sense when you consider history

So the blinding is referring to the leadership of the priests. They are blind guides and those who follow them become blind. It isn’t the same thing as when the fairies put the city to sleep when sleeping beauty pricked her finger.

The people are blind because they follow priests who are blinded. They aren’t blinded to suffer. They are blind because they refuse Christ who came to heal them.

You make the Bible into some sort of fairy tale where god is not the creator of people who have been given free will, but a puppet master manipulating people so they suffer miserably as though this was his will for them. If it was his will for them to suffer the way they have since Christ came to set the captive free, he would have sent the messiah to the Chinese instead, which isn’t intended to say anything negative about the Chinese either.

The law and the fulfillment of the messiah were gifts. They were gifts that were unique. You have to understand why these things are gifts in order to really understand why Israel represents mystery Babylon.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
That’s right your the one who was saying the other day that salvation would not be possible unless the Jews are blinded...
Salvation is only possible by the atoning blood of God.

And so Jesus had to be rejected by the Jews and His blood spilled.

Are we clear on that ?

Sigh, maybe it would be good to read through the prophets again. The priesthood was revoked in Malachi 2. This is the blinding that happens rebuking the priesthood because as peter says believers in Christ comprise a holy priesthood. So the priesthood was removed in consequence. This is the blinding that Paul is talking about that is for the benefit of the nations are able to become part of the body. It is the same concept as Jesus saying it is better for him to go ahead so the Holy Spirit can come. Jesus is sitting at the right hand of god. He isn’t sitting in hell so we can have the Holy Spirit and the same is true of the Jews. They aren’t punished with blindness so the gentiles can be saved. The priests have been blinded for disobedience and the Jews who follow them are blinded as well rejecting the message in the process and creating an opportunity for another to accept the opportunities in their place. Very simple concepts that get perverted to mean something that doesn’t make sense when you consider history We make scripture into fairy tales.

So the blinding is referring to the leadership of the priests. They are blind guides and those who follow them become blind. It isn’t the same thing as when the fairies put the city to sleep when sleeping beauty pricked her finger.

The people are blind because they follow priests who are blinded. They aren’t blinded to suffer. They are blind because they refuse Christ who came to heal them.
People are called sheeple for a reason. Besides it is a natural thing to do to follow the leaders.

You make the Bible into some sort of fairy tale where god is not the creator of people who have been given free will, but a puppet master manipulating people so they suffer miserably as though this was his will for them. If it was his will for them to suffer the way they have since Christ came to set the captive free, he would have sent the messiah to Chinese instead.
Well what kind of free will did Saul have ? If it was up to Saul he would end Christianity in its infancy on the road to Damascus.

The law and the fulfillment of the messiah were gifts. They were gifts that were unique. You have to understand why these things are gifts in order to really understand why Israel represents mystery Babylon.
Mystery Babylon is ancient paganism which really rules the nations today. Not officially of course but in some nations it is much more obvious than others. Israel is still guilty of sins within her borders but modern Babylon is exporting sins to the whole world.

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
Babylon the great reigns over the kings of the earth.

It is a city close by the sea which is mass importing goods while exporting her culture throughout the world.

More can be read about Babylon in Jeremiah 50-51.
For the sake of argument lets assume you live in city. Does your city reign over you? Do you ever committed adultery with you city ? I could continue this absurd line of questioning, but i think you get my point...

Vytas

Star
"For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.
The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.” (Revelation 18:3)

This is why I would consider the Jews to represent Babylon the Great.
Babylon will be destroyed in one hour, so Jews will be wiped out from face of earth in one hour?

Helioform

Star
That's one of the reasons why Revelation is such a difficult book to understand. There are so many levels of meaning in it that you can't really interpret it all literally.

rainerann

Star
Babylon will be destroyed in one hour, so Jews will be wiped out from face of earth in one hour?
No and I don’t see whereas you would get that from my posts either, but there is one where I detailed the mystery of lawlessness in relation to the seals and how this connects to the rejection of Christ. This will be removed in an hour and everything done in the dark will be in the light. I can’t find it because I am on my phone but it was my primary point that I made using scripture to form a conclusion.

rainerann

Star
“That Freemasonry is Judaism for Gentiles, or Noachidism, can be further confirmed by referring to Judeo-Freemasonry's own reference books: "Noachidae, Noachites. The descendents of Noah. A term applied to Freemasons. Noah having alone preserved the true name and worship of God, amid a race of impious idolaters. Freemasons claim to be his descendents, because they still preserve that pure religion which distinguished this second father of the human race from the rest of the world. And even when his descendents began again, in the plains of Shinar, to forget the Almighty, and to wander from the path of purity, the principles of Noah were still perpetuated by that portion of his race whom the Freemasons of the present day regard as their early predecessors. Hence, Freemasons call themselves Noachidae, or the sons of Noah." (Mackey, Lexicon of Freemasonry, page 324, 2004, Barnes and Noble Publishing, Inc.)
"Noah, Precepts of. The precepts of the patriarch Noah, which were preserved as the constitutions of our ancient brethren, are seven in number, and are as follows: 1. Renounce all idols 2. Worship the only true God. 3. Commit no murder. 4. Be not defiled by incest. 5. Do not steal. 6. Be just. 7. Eat no flesh with blood in it. The 'proselytes of the gate', as the Jews termed those who lived among them without undergoing circumcision, or observing the ceremonial law, were bound to obey the seven precepts of Noah." (Mackey, Lexicon of Freemasonry, page 325, 2004, Barnes and Noble Publishing, Inc.)
"NOAHCHIDAE: The descendants of Noah, and the transmitters of his religious dogmas, which were the unity of God and the immortality of the soul. The name has from the earliest times been bestowed upon the Freemasons, who teach the same doctrines. Thus in the 'old charges,' as quoted by Anderson (Const. edit. 1738, p. 143), it is said, 'A mason is obliged by his tenure to observe the moral law as a true Noachidae." (The Symbolism of Freemasonry, Mackey, available at the on-line religious texts archive.
As the quotes above attest, Judeo-Freemasons are -- and arguably were from the inception of Freemasonry -- Noahchidae, i.e., outsiders at the gate who follow the 7 laws laid down by the Rabbis in the Talmud for gentiles.
The seven Noachide Laws may sound harmless enough if read out of the context of their origin within the Talmudic-Kabbalistic praxis from whence they originated, but in his book "Judaism Discovered", Hoffman clarifies: "The Noachide set-up is above all a legal system which will eventually develop courts and judiciary with the power to impose capital punishment for grievous infringements of the Noachide Laws. One death penalty offense under the Noahide rabbinic legal system is 'idolotry.' Since Maimonides ruled that Christians are idolaters, it is not difficult to see that the 102nd US Congress, and the numerous churchmen who promote submission to the "Noachide" Laws, wittingly or unwittingly, have laid the groundwork for the execution, at some future date, of authentic Christians, individually by trial or en masse. conversely, Maimonides rules that all gentiles who are not followers of the Noachide Law are liable to death. Hilchot Melachim 8:10 states that any gentile who does not accept the Noachide laws should be slain, though this only applies when Judaics have 'undisputed authority over eretz Israel.'" (Michael A. Hoffman, "Judaism Discovered: A Study of the Anti-Biblical Religion of Racism, Self-Worship, Superstition and Deceit", page 498, Independent History and Research, 2008, available, as of 2008, at revisionisthistory.org.)
That Freemasons, according to their own books, admit to being Noahchidae is only one among many reasons why many Masonologists claim Freemasonry is Judaism for Gentiles. “http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/history/zionism/news.php?q=1240855358

rainerann

Star
“In The History of Freemasonry, Albert Mackey identifies Noah as the originator of a mystery religion known as the Arkite Worship. The book states that "Noah was the father and founder of the Masonic system of theology."[8] According to Masonic doctrine, a Noahide is an average Gentile, while a "true Noachide" would be a "righteous Gentile" (eg., a Mason) who pursues the study and keeping of the 7 Laws, thereby attaining to an advanced level of spirituality:
"When one of the Children of Noah engages in the study of the Seven Universal Laws, he is able to attain a spiritual level higher than the High Priest of the Jews, who alone has the sanctity to enter the Holy of Holies in the Temple in Jerusalem."http://fanaticforjesus.blogspot.com/2011/12/coming-of-noahide-laws-through-third.html?m=1

rainerann

Star
"In 'Anderson's Constitutions', which was the handbook for English Freemasonry, Anderson enunciates the Masonic mandate for the 'True Noahide' as expressed by the Prince of Masonry, Albert Mackey," link to reference

There is no way to know about the Noahide that all these founders of Freemasonry are talking about without being taught by a Jew. Noahide laws are not within Christian doctrine. Even if you knew Hebrew, you wouldn't have access to these teachings unless a Jew was instructing you on them. Freemasonry is founded by Jews for Jews and it could be that this is considered a solution to antisemitism. However, accepting Jesus as Messiah is the true solution to antisemitism.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." (Romans 1:16)