Baby can you dig your man

Carolyn

Star
so weird I watched this last week for the first time in years, it was the first or second SK book Id ever read, it was a big one as well, it took me about 2 or 3 weeks to get through half a chapter and then I read the rest in a couple of days lol Roald Dahl and Stephen King were my favorite authors as a teenager!

Thunderian

Superstar

elsbet

Superstar
I bet he’s going to change Randall Flagg’s character to Donald Trump, and I’m not even kidding.
That would be unfortunate... the story, as it is, is timeless, in a way. Trumping it up would be a drag. I bet he lets them meet God (well.. god), then redefines Him as a woman or dual natured or (God forbid) Morgan Freeman. -.-
Idk, but something more in line with the old religion.

Did you read the book, too?

Thunderian

Superstar
That would be unfortunate... the story, as it is, is timeless, in a way. Trumping it up would be a drag. I bet he lets them meet God (well.. god), then redefines Him as a woman or dual natured or (God forbid) Morgan Freeman. -.-
Idk, but something more in line with the old religion.

Did you read the book, too?
The book is one of my all time favourites. I just read it again, and I still think King is one of the greatest writers — ever — but I am so tired of being unable to enjoy any long-form journalism or podcast these days without having to listen to someone telling me how Trump is responsible for all the evil in the world. King is one of those who thinks that just because we love his art, we give a rat’s ass what he thinks about politics.

Two days ago I listened to a podcast about Chernobyl and the host had to make the comment that the situation in the Soviet Union was not unlike the situation in the US today, because Trump. But that wasn’t nearly as stupid as the guys from Last Podcast On The Left, which I have long been a fan of, compared America during the Depression to America today. Really, you idiots? You’re comparing today’s unprecedented levels of employment with the unprecedented levels of UNemployment 80 years ago? Morons. I’m sick of it.

All the writers, actors, comedians and whoever else who thinks their opinion of Trump is worth listening to should shut the hell up and start being entertaining again. No one cares what they think.

The book is one of my all time favourites. I just read it again, and I still think King is one of the greatest writers — ever — but I am so tired of being unable to enjoy any long-form journalism or podcast these days without having to listen to someone telling me how Trump is responsible for all the evil in the world. King is one of those who thinks that just because we love his art, we give a rat’s ass what he thinks about politics.

Two days ago I listened to a podcast about Chernobyl and the host had to make the comment that the situation in the Soviet Union was not unlike the situation in the US today, because Trump. But that wasn’t nearly as stupid as the guys from Last Podcast On The Left, which I have long been a fan of, compared America during the Depression to America today. Really, you idiots? You’re comparing today’s unprecedented levels of employment with the unprecedented levels of UNemployment 80 years ago? Morons. I’m sick of it.

All the writers, actors, comedians and whoever else who thinks their opinion of Trump is worth listening to should shut the hell up and start being entertaining again. No one cares what they think.

Free Speech! ( unless you’re a celebrity who doesn’t like the Leader ) should James Woods and that one pro Trump game show host, or Charlie Daniels shut up too?

Thunderian

Superstar
Free Speech! ( unless you’re a celebrity who doesn’t like the Leader ) should James Woods and that one pro Trump game show host, or Charlie Daniels shut up too?
I’m not talking about prohibiting them from speaking their mind. That’s more your crowd’s approach.

I don’t listen to conservative celebrities, either.