Azealia calls World Pride satanic

ishigo

Established
She starts talking about World Pride at 3:30.

Most of yall probably aren't familiar with Azealia Banks' music but you have came accross her past antics, like when she made a snap showing the dead chickens in her closet - she's a self-proclaimed witch and the countless beefs she's got in with other celebrities.
She's on board with the lgbt community they represent majority of her core fanbase.
But in this video she's bashing the last World pride she attended. She says it felt like a ritual. She calls it a corporate satanic vehicle selling people drugs, promiscuity, disease.
6:20 She argues it's a fake idea of freedom ("free doom")
10:40 She's saying there is sexual assault involved

Thoughts?

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I have been following her for many years. She speaks some truth because she herself is a witch and has participated in many sacrifices with santeria people and at her own house. I believe it, in any organization there are hidden agendas.. I know people that have met her and although she has a mental illness she speaks about the crazy and vile stuff that happens in the industry. She herself was fooled when she was underage with people from her own label. The Ga* community has a lot of hidden secrets. It is believed that the old ga* community in New York is so strong and powerful. Executive men hold's New york in their hand.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I have been following her for many years. She speaks some truth because she herself is a witch and has participated in many sacrifices with santeria people and at her own house. I believe it, in any organization there are hidden agendas.. I know people that have met her and although she has a mental illness she speaks about the crazy and vile stuff that happens in the industry. She herself was fooled when she was underage with people from her own label. The Ga* community has a lot of hidden secrets. It is believed that the old ga* community in New York is so strong and powerful. Executive men hold's New york in their hand.
Please elaborate more on this post.... some interesting contentions there, Id like to learn more of your perspective.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Well pretty much, the Ga* Community in New York has been controlled by CEOS and Executives that only hire sugarbaby's (ga* male) to service for them. They are also involved in pushing agendas in big corporations and many straight rappers have actually claimed that the Ga* male in the music industry hold the most power of em all. This is why we see transgender and ga* agendas literally in politics, music and movies everywhere now. As for Azealia, she has been outing people's shit in the industry for years now. She herself dated her producer... Oh and she is great at spotting bullshit in the music industry (Lana Del Rey's culture appropriation, LDR diss which had racist connotations towards Kanye's mental illness, agendas given to black women by male producers, etc)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well pretty much, the Ga* Community in New York has been controlled by CEOS and Executives that only hire sugarbaby's (ga* male) to service for them. They are also involved in pushing agendas in big corporations and many straight rappers have actually claimed that the Ga* male in the music industry hold the most power of em all. This is why we see transgender and ga* agendas literally in politics, music and movies everywhere now. As for Azealia, she has been outing people's shit in the industry for years now. She herself dated her producer... Oh and she is great at spotting bullshit in the music industry (Lana Del Rey's culture appropriation, LDR diss which had racist connotations towards Kanye's mental illness, agendas given to black women by male producers, etc)
I very much agree with your contentions.
It would be very enlightening for the people whom fill the correctional facilities and ghettos of this nation to see just whom actually controls the paper-tiger "Apex Predator Alpha Male" gangster rappers the mainstream media unrelentingly foists on the public.