Azealia Banks shaves her head bald to 'feel fresh again' after 'years of trauma and drama': 'I feel like Britney, b****!'

To be fair... Shaving your head is pretty liberating.

I used to have long hair which went to my shoulder blades. At the time, it was a Sampson-like extension of male virility. I was proud of it and it made me feel powerful... But then I noticed it was starting to thin and rather be like one of those dudes with a skullet, I decided to just shave my head.

At first, it hurt. I felt like I was losing part of myself... But then, about half-way though, it actually felt like I was being set free.

To be fair... Shaving your head is pretty liberating.

At first, it hurt. I felt like I was losing part of myself... But then, about half-way though, it actually felt like I was being set free.
I agree with you about the feeling of beeing set free. I didn't exactly shave my head, but after wearing it long for years (reaching the end of my back), now I always wear it very short. I acually chopped it myself on a bad day and it felt nice, the illusion of cutting off my problems.

It was just metioning Britney and trauma that made it stand out to me.

Johnny5

Veteran
Wasn't she the rapper that said she had been locked up at Elons house last year?