Avengers Endgame

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Well ya, that’s what happened in real life, Thor had a fat suit on and Star Lord was one sandwich short, but I was thinking more in the next movie they’re in. Keep fat Thor but have Star Lord get in shape especially since he’s gonna be searching for Gamora?
i think so

SkepticCat

Veteran
There's a new one of these flicks coming out, 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix'. It's dem Illuminati behind it, again:

'The Phoenix will rise and the X-Men will fall'... satanic occult symbolism, I'm sure: Rise of NWO and fall of Man.

Last picture is from mural at United Nations, Security Council.

justjess

Superstar
not that i care at all about comic books or superheros (even as a kid i didnt like it), but re-working or remaking original works so that it includes 21st century gender politics programming and being "woke" is a disgrace.
They aren’t doing it to be “woke” or for any political or even altruistic reason.. they are doing it because it sells. It’s always about the money. The demographics of the country are changing, there is a lot of money to be made by showing a black or female or gay superhero. That is literally the whole story.

And yes to answer your question to Mecca. The most talented person should get the job regardless. But entertainment is also marketing and the people in charge are going to cast who will make them the most money not who’s the best actor/actress for the part.

polymoog

Superstar
They aren’t doing it to be “woke” or for any political or even altruistic reason.. they are doing it because it sells. It’s always about the money. The demographics of the country are changing, there is a lot of money to be made by showing a black or female or gay superhero. That is literally the whole story.
youre right. even bad press is good press, because when it comes down to the average person who keeps hearing the brand name but forgets the controversy surrounding it is more likely to buy it (or in this case, watch it).

And yes to answer your question to Mecca. The most talented person should get the job regardless.
so we are 2 for 2 here.
(by the way, thats not a very "inclusive" answer.)

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
It's very odd to me that some people consider it to somehow be political when a character is black but it’s not political when a character is white. Simply being black is not a political stance. I don’t see what Avengers has to do with the US political system in the first place. Why can’t there just be black lead characters alongside white lead characters in movies without people complaining about it and trying to make it political? And why would having a black character mean that the best, most merited actor for the job was not chosen to play that role?
They aren’t doing it to be “woke” or for any political or even altruistic reason.. they are doing it because it sells. It’s always about the money.
I totally agree that there is money in making the movies that audiences want to see. And that’s exactly what I was saying earlier in this thread. Money is the primary reason why they want to have a more diverse cast... people of all races want to see themselves reflected in their media and will pay to see those movies. So moviemakers logically see it as lucrative to no longer exclude a sizable portion of their audience base.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I don’t think it’s political at all @mecca - I think it’s financial. Doesn’t bother me, not upset about it.

You can recognize that they are dping it for profit without thinking it’s a bad thing.

elsbet

Superstar
Thanos is not only a Greek name but in this case it is most likely derived from the Greek word Thanatos - death. It could very well be one of Satan's many names just like for instance Chronos/Saturn The Lord of Time.

The question about the film is, does it depict the ending of great parts of humanity? Mind you that the Lord of the Rings and other Tolkien films/books are about just that. Tolkien being an Illuminatist new his peers were going to stage the End Times knowing that we are currently in the second Renaissance/Enlightenment, the former being a Bankster/Mercantilist/bourgeois one and this being that of the whole of humanity.

So in the case of the Lord of the Rings the orks and other deformed creatures are semiotics for infected humanity by the biological weapons of the US and Israel as well as pandemic releases by UN WHO labs around the world. Of course, the dark side depicts the antithesis to NATO/British Commonwealth/GCC/PFP countries that mainly is Russia/China/N.Korea/Venezuela (and other ALBA countries like Cuba)/Axis of Resistance (Iran/Syria/Hezbollah and Lebanon).

But also note that among the groups of the dark side there are some black-dressed black-flagged Arabs mentioned in the Koranic equivalent to the Book of Revelation. As soon as I saw ISIS come to birth I new that they and their major sponsor (and behind the scenes true leader) crown prince Muhammed Bin Salman of Saudi Arabia was going to play the part of the Biblical Antichrist.

ISIS was highly choreographed and VeteransToday.com showed that their PR HQ was in San Fransisco but since they were failing the "white side" of Tolkien that is based around NATO/Rothschilds had to stage the failed summer 2016 coup in Turkey. Thus the Illuminati set up president Erdogan of Turkey to play (!) the role of the Antichrist.

I'm not looking to prove all this here just giving you all a summery of what I've spent a lot of time on and it is out of that perspective that I'm interested in Marvel's Endgame and other films like Z and zombie films in general, all things Illuminati. "Z" actually signifies "end".

Okay, thanks for info!
All the movies you listed seem to be a re-telling (or maybe foretelling) of the earth's Epic history (or maybe, its future... I haven't seen them), with the Old(e) gods.

But I'm of the opinion that pretty much all media, whether movies, books, music, etc. is somehow about them or related to them, in some way.

Your point on Thanatos / Nyx ... death and sleep. Very Neptunian-Piscean, 12th house-y stuff. It may be an allegory for the (dawning of the) Age of Aquarius, which comes next in the precession, according to those who subscribe to such things as meaningful. Likely the movie-makers-- and it's been 'dawning' for almost 50 years now. -.-

Sure, it could show intent-- the old pagan religions are alive and well. I don't doubt they are alive and well in hollywood. Why not?

-

MP3D

Established
why does there need to be a quota on the number of heterosexuals in the film?
i dont care and do not want to know what their sexual identity or gender politics are. just hire the damn actor/actress based on MERIT. for lefties, LGBTQ quotas always supersede talent. thats why lefties like you are the racist ones.
the "us" vs. "them" way of looking at things huh? pick a side.

Lisa

Superstar
Since I can’t find the other thread I thought talked about Marvel ... I don’t necessarily agree with everything this man talks about..however, he does list the new ‘superhero’s’ coming soon..and I do agree..they are ticking off a box. I continue to feel as if Stan Lee was holding this all back which is why the movies aren’t so bad...however, now that he is gone and Disney owns Marvel...
Sorry, didn’t remember the language on the screen...

Another who isn’t thrilled