Avengers Endgame

rockwool

Hi everybody,

I just saw there is a game called Avengers Endgame and thought it is an excellent article for VC.

Reason is since Marvel films are pure Illuminati semiotics depicting our future when the indigo (et al) childred of our elites have grown up during this beginning face of the new Golden Age that we're in (since 12.21.2012 when the big Equinox/Great Year of the universe had its new years eve) and are fifth dimensional (5D) beings in essence (mind and emotionally/soul) while 3D in form and consequently possess 5D super powers, the comic books and films of Marvel depict our future.

So in the sense of knowing what the Illuminati plan for humanity looking at all things Marvel is of importance and since I don't play games maybe VC and people on the forum might be interested in checking the Endgame out? After all, it is probably about the endgame of humanity...

Lisa

Superstar
I think it’s interesting that people believe there is an endgame to life...an ending to the world but they don’t believe what the Bible says is going to happen in the last days. They make up all these catastrophic endings, catastrophic isn’t wrong but the Bible tells us exactly what the ending will be like.
The Illuminati, the ruling elite...etc have their own ideas about it but that doesn’t mean that’s how it comes to pass.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
First of all, welcome to our forums!

I'm gonna watch endgame today with my gf, i'll come back here tomorrow after watching it

free2018

Star
The Endgame as a movie for entertainment was good, but it was depressing.
Is it predictive programming? Absolutely.
I am not going to spoil the movie today.
I'll give folks more time to see the flick.

Ex-arianator4

Established
Sorry to be THAT guy, but Avengers Endgame is a movie and not a game. Get that straight

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
The Endgame as a movie for entertainment was good, but it was depressing.
Is it predictive programming? Absolutely.
I am not going to spoil the movie today.
I'll give folks more time to see the flick.
I find it hilarious that a brazilian facebook comic strip predicated the ending, and it was in january 2018.

Yep, the movie had a terrible greyish sad vibe. I'm not really into these movies and I felt a terrible sad vibes coming from it, for those who were more attached it must have been really painful.

But I also can't unsee that some decisions were made for contractual purposes.

Now I wonder what kind of stuff will happen near to mid future after all that we've seen there...

free2018

Star
I find it hilarious that a brazilian facebook comic strip predicated the ending, and it was in january 2018.

Yep, the movie had a terrible greyish sad vibe. I'm not really into these movies and I felt a terrible sad vibes coming from it, for those who were more attached it must have been really painful.

But I also can't unsee that some decisions were made for contractual purposes.

Now I wonder what kind of stuff will happen near to mid future after all that we've seen there...
What's the name of the strip?
I was pretty attached, but I knew it was going to be dark. The first part was crazy dark.
Pretty dark and depressing... .
I think there was a lot of lazy writing going on.
As far as writing, they could have split it in two. These guys could have done two movies with no nonsense.
These lazy scumbags are going to have to explain what happened in at least two movies:
BP2 and Black Widow.

Wigi

Veteran
I saw the movie it was great.

EndGame was the second chapter of Avengers Infinity War.
There are a lot of things to say about some characters like Thanos which is presented as a sort of god who wants to judge the universe.

i won't do spoilers for those who haven't seen the movie but the beginning of endgame makes me think about what the world would look like after the rapture.

rockwool

I saw the movie it was great.

EndGame was the second chapter of Avengers Infinity War.
There are a lot of things to say about some characters like Thanos which is presented as a sort of god who wants to judge the universe.

i won't do spoilers for those who haven't seen the movie but the beginning of endgame makes me think about what the world would look like after the rapture.
Thanos is not only a Greek name but in this case it is most likely derived from the Greek word Thanatos - death. It could very well be one of Satan's many names just like for instance Chronos/Saturn The Lord of Time.

The question about the film is, does it depict the ending of great parts of humanity? Mind you that the Lord of the Rings and other Tolkien films/books are about just that. Tolkien being an Illuminatist new his peers were going to stage the End Times knowing that we are currently in the second Renaissance/Enlightenment, the former being a Bankster/Mercantilist/bourgeois one and this being that of the whole of humanity.

So in the case of the Lord of the Rings the orks and other deformed creatures are semiotics for infected humanity by the biological weapons of the US and Israel as well as pandemic releases by UN WHO labs around the world. Of course, the dark side depicts the antithesis to NATO/British Commonwealth/GCC/PFP countries that mainly is Russia/China/N.Korea/Venezuela (and other ALBA countries like Cuba)/Axis of Resistance (Iran/Syria/Hezbollah and Lebanon).

But also note that among the groups of the dark side there are some black-dressed black-flagged Arabs mentioned in the Koranic equivalent to the Book of Revelation. As soon as I saw ISIS come to birth I new that they and their major sponsor (and behind the scenes true leader) crown prince Muhammed Bin Salman of Saudi Arabia was going to play the part of the Biblical Antichrist.

ISIS was highly choreographed and VeteransToday.com showed that their PR HQ was in San Fransisco but since they were failing the "white side" of Tolkien that is based around NATO/Rothschilds had to stage the failed summer 2016 coup in Turkey. Thus the Illuminati set up president Erdogan of Turkey to play (!) the role of the Antichrist.

I'm not looking to prove all this here just giving you all a summery of what I've spent a lot of time on and it is out of that perspective that I'm interested in Marvel's Endgame and other films like Z and zombie films in general, all things Illuminati. "Z" actually signifies "end".

Okay, thanks for info!

rockwool

I think it’s interesting that people believe there is an endgame to life...an ending to the world but they don’t believe what the Bible says is going to happen in the last days. They make up all these catastrophic endings, catastrophic isn’t wrong but the Bible tells us exactly what the ending will be like.
The Illuminati, the ruling elite...etc have their own ideas about it but that doesn’t mean that’s how it comes to pass.
The Illuminati are the ones that have planned the End Times, arranged for it primarlily by creating Judaism, Christianity and Islam but of course they have also created all other major religions, both to control humanity and our souls but also to be able to educate their children and themselves through the mystic variations within each religion.

Steven de Noon over at Israeli News Live knows the name of the cardinal that said that the Vatican created Islam. Why? As controlled opposition; to play the part of the Antichrist and his forces from the ME.

Don't stop looking at the Bible, all religious and spiritual scriptures and practices tell of the same Creation and the same Creator. The difference is cultural goggles and Illuminati intent at the time they were written. For instance, the last Hindu scripture is the Baghavagita that is 5000 years old. In the Hindu scriptures the Creator Brahma has not yet been challenged by Vishnu, Shiva, Kali Durga et al. but they all can teach us something about the Illuminati at the time they were written.

In the Hindu scriptures they are open about being aliens interbred with humanity and their great enemy was not humanity (the children of the Khmer Apsara/Aspara dancers who the aliens denounce "prostitutes", as written in the Ramayana) but the Rakshasa dracoid/reptoid hybrids based in Sri Lanka and the Aryans that invaded from the north west; Khazaria (the same DNA that white Jews have as opposed to dark skinned Semitic Jews that are from the ME).

So we are prostitutes to them and they have been treating us as their property ever since and now for the grand finale.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
@rockwool yep, that is it.

During World War II Hitler once said that Brazil would only enter the war when snakes start smoking. In brazil we say this when something reeeeally risky and important is about to happen.

It's like saying "This will only happen when hell freezes over" or "he'll do that only when pigs fly" but then hell indeed does freeze over and pigs start flying. Our expeditionary forces even would shoot charges written "the snake is smoking..." at the nazi.

Lisa

Superstar
The Illuminati are the ones that have planned the End Times, arranged for it primarlily by creating Judaism, Christianity and Islam but of course they have also created all other major religions, both to control humanity and our souls but also to be able to educate their children and themselves through the mystic variations within each religion.

Steven de Noon over at Israeli News Live knows the name of the cardinal that said that the Vatican created Islam. Why? As controlled opposition; to play the part of the Antichrist and his forces from the ME.

Don't stop looking at the Bible, all religious and spiritual scriptures and practices tell of the same Creation and the same Creator. The difference is cultural goggles and Illuminati intent at the time they were written. For instance, the last Hindu scripture is the Baghavagita that is 5000 years old. In the Hindu scriptures the Creator Brahma has not yet been challenged by Vishnu, Shiva, Kali Durga et al. but they all can teach us something about the Illuminati at the time they were written.

In the Hindu scriptures they are open about being aliens interbred with humanity and their great enemy was not humanity (the children of the Khmer Apsara/Aspara dancers who the aliens denounce "prostitutes", as written in the Ramayana) but the Rakshasa dracoid/reptoid hybrids based in Sri Lanka and the Aryans that invaded from the north west; Khazaria (the same DNA that white Jews have as opposed to dark skinned Semitic Jews that are from the ME).

So we are prostitutes to them and they have been treating us as their property ever since and now for the grand finale.
Actually, its God who created His chosen people the Jews by picking them out of all the nations on the earth to be His chosen people. They were the littlest nation, much like they are now. Christianity came about when God finished His plan of redemption first for His chosen people and then when they rejected Him for us gentiles. Islam was created by satan or at least demons wishing to lure people away from the truth. I believe they used the ages old enmity between the Jews and the Arabs i.e. Issac and Ishmael to fuel the hatred. They definitely are not the Abrahamic faiths...at least islam isn’t part of what God created.

Ya, I heard that catholocism created islam, thought the muslims that were here years ago said it was untrue. One has to wonder at mohammad’s wife’s sister being a nun or catholic, can’t remember which. Which may be why he gets so many biblical things so wrong...

That’s interesting about the aliens thing when there is a passage in Genesis about fallen angels interbreeding with human woman and a breed called nephilim, giants are born. It took many years for me to understand that..was it reality or was it something else. I think, I finally decided that it was true because Jude 1:6
And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day.
So, I think it must be true that fallen angels did that.

Well, they certainly think they rule the world and they kinda do. They can make all the rules here on earth but they need to tread carefully so as to not start a French revolution kind of thing..but ya things will go there way until the actual one world ruler comes to rule the world, the antichrist and he won’t need them anymore.

rockwool

A little input.:)
Many experts who calculated the distances mentioned in ramayana have come to the conclusion that the lanka of ramayana is not sri lanka but is in antartica.
About the reptoid hybrids/rakshasas of lanka,there are reports of a long underground structure with many concentric thick walls,that glows with golden green tinge.The lanka of ramayana is described as a golden lanka as it glowed in golden colours.(of course,some interpret it as made of gold).
And there are reports of aliens moving around antartica.Ramayana has an immortal ruling lanka after the lanka war,with the will to travel through dimensions.So your theory about reptoids based in lanka could be true.Just my two cents.
Nice info! Yea, I know about the secret voyage of the Patriarch of Russia after he met with the Pope (forgot where, in 2017 IIRC). His ship had first stopped in S.Arabia and that is strange since the House of Saud and Wahabi clerics are all about US and Satan. Then after meting the Pope his ship sailed to Antarctica..

And yes, I've heard about tunnels and red about them in the Ramayana too. Leyline tunnels as those under the Bosnian Pyramids? Also want to remember something about children being shipped en mass to Antarctica for the Saturnians to devour on since Life exists in blood (as in breath).

I recently saw a new Russian documentary about the 1946 American carrier group of 12 ships that was attacked by UFOs when they arrived in Antarctica. One ship sank and many were hit. The carrier had to call emergency port in southern most Patagonia and sent a telegram back about damages. The documentary was professionally made and had a familiar name to it but... Found it on RussiaInsider.com I think, you can ask there.

@rockwool yep, that is it.

During World War II Hitler once said that Brazil would only enter the war when snakes start smoking. In brazil we say this when something reeeeally risky and important is about to happen.

It's like saying "This will only happen when hell freezes over" or "he'll do that only when pigs fly" but then hell indeed does freeze over and pigs start flying. Our expeditionary forces even would shoot charges written "the snake is smoking..." at the nazi.
Ah, in the documentary mentioned above one thing they mentioned was that not only were most occultist elites missing (like the psychic women of the Vril society) but also that over one hundred Nazi subs were uncounted for. Remember reading about an ancient tunnel system all over Germany. They probably used those or other tunnels from Berlin to the subs in the Baltic Sea.

rockwool

Actually, its God who created His chosen people the Jews by picking them out of all the nations on the earth to be His chosen people. They were the littlest nation, much like they are now. Christianity came about when God finished His plan of redemption first for His chosen people and then when they rejected Him for us gentiles. Islam was created by satan or at least demons wishing to lure people away from the truth. I believe they used the ages old enmity between the Jews and the Arabs i.e. Issac and Ishmael to fuel the hatred. They definitely are not the Abrahamic faiths...at least islam isn’t part of what God created.

Ya, I heard that catholocism created islam, thought the muslims that were here years ago said it was untrue. One has to wonder at mohammad’s wife’s sister being a nun or catholic, can’t remember which. Which may be why he gets so many biblical things so wrong...

That’s interesting about the aliens thing when there is a passage in Genesis about fallen angels interbreeding with human woman and a breed called nephilim, giants are born. It took many years for me to understand that..was it reality or was it something else. I think, I finally decided that it was true because Jude 1:6
And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day.
So, I think it must be true that fallen angels did that.

Well, they certainly think they rule the world and they kinda do. They can make all the rules here on earth but they need to tread carefully so as to not start a French revolution kind of thing..but ya things will go there way until the actual one world ruler comes to rule the world, the antichrist and he won’t need them anymore.
The Nephilim are also called the Titans (Greek designation) and probably also other names. Social anthropologist Robert Sepehr has a excellent channel on Youtube combining scientific rigor of quality (as opposed to most sciences because they don't use the ethnographic method) with the 'abstract' ideas and new findings that mainstream science suppress. One excellent clip is called RH Negative Bloodlines in History, it's about the Nephilim bloodline; the Neanderthals.

Another excellent researcher with over 50 years experience is Jordan Maxwell and I recommend his lecture called Astro Theology [The Root of All Religions].

A 4min clip by author of the Hidden Records Wayne Herschel is called Key of Solomon Cipher - Solomon's secret of an ancient alien Pleiades Orion star map.

What I try to show you with this is that there is a phenomenon called hegemony (a power that is beyond the normative, so great that it is veiled, it is in all, it is all) and the fact of its existence means that we and the mainstream scientists that are supposed to know are deceived to a hegemonic proportion.

God is a title. The bloodlines of the Nephilim have the 200 Angels cast out from 9D as their gods. In fact, they even consider themselves to be gods because they now have 'changed skin' from reptoids to humanoids in JHVH's/Brahma's/Zeus/Oden's image. This it out in the open among New Agers. So the title god only serves to veil which one the clergy and other Satanists in fact refer to and hence I either say the Creator but now with nano-tech and cloning etc. our scientists are creators. So I call Him by his name, Jupiter.

I have gathered enough evidence to know that when the Bible speak about 'God, Lord, etc' they sometimes mean Brahma while other times they mean Vishnu, Shiva, Kali Durga et al. The Creator is not an essentialist but a constructivist; He is the Constructor. When Lucifer (Shaitan in the Koran) refused to bow to Adam his argument was that he had been essentially (biologically) created otherwise (out of illumination as opposed to the four elements) and that is an essentialist argument.

The idea about 'God's people' is equally an essentialist argument. Fact is we're all in His image and thus His people. Second, the Covenant was broken by the two tribes of Simeon and Judah of which the name Jews has derived, and hence they they have constructively rejected all kinship to JHVH.

Third, Simeon and Judah created Babylon and later on moved south to become the sheik bloodlines of the Arabic Gulf countries (today the Gulf Cooperation Council, GCC). Simeon are probably the sheiks leading Qatar and hence their somewhat enmity with the others in GCC led by House of Saud and their Wahab clergy. The former are Salafi type of 'Muslims' and connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, which is an MI6 creation and hence Kabbalists, while the the latter are Wahabi 'Muslims' and tied to Talmud.

As I said, the E.T. clergy of the world have written all our scriptures mainly to fool us serf descendants and they do so to a hegemonic proportion. It's up to us to start digging and connecting the dots.

Lisa

Superstar
The Nephilim are also called the Titans (Greek designation) and probably also other names. Social anthropologist Robert Sepehr has a excellent channel on Youtube combining scientific rigor of quality (as opposed to most sciences because they don't use the ethnographic method) with the 'abstract' ideas and new findings that mainstream science suppress. One excellent clip is called RH Negative Bloodlines in History, it's about the Nephilim bloodline; the Neanderthals.

Another excellent researcher with over 50 years experience is Jordan Maxwell and I recommend his lecture called Astro Theology [The Root of All Religions].

A 4min clip by author of the Hidden Records Wayne Herschel is called Key of Solomon Cipher - Solomon's secret of an ancient alien Pleiades Orion star map.

What I try to show you with this is that there is a phenomenon called hegemony (a power that is beyond the normative, so great that it is veiled, it is in all, it is all) and the fact of its existence means that we and the mainstream scientists that are supposed to know are deceived to a hegemonic proportion.

God is a title. The bloodlines of the Nephilim have the 200 Angels cast out from 9D as their gods. In fact, they even consider themselves to be gods because they now have 'changed skin' from reptoids to humanoids in JHVH's/Brahma's/Zeus/Oden's image. This it out in the open among New Agers. So the title god only serves to veil which one the clergy and other Satanists in fact refer to and hence I either say the Creator but now with nano-tech and cloning etc. our scientists are creators. So I call Him by his name, Jupiter.

I have gathered enough evidence to know that when the Bible speak about 'God, Lord, etc' they sometimes mean Brahma while other times they mean Vishnu, Shiva, Kali Durga et al. The Creator is not an essentialist but a constructivist; He is the Constructor. When Lucifer (Shaitan in the Koran) refused to bow to Adam his argument was that he had been essentially (biologically) created otherwise (out of illumination as opposed to the four elements) and that is an essentialist argument.

The idea about 'God's people' is equally an essentialist argument. Fact is we're all in His image and thus His people. Second, the Covenant was broken by the two tribes of Simeon and Judah of which the name Jews has derived, and hence they they have constructively rejected all kinship to JHVH.

Third, Simeon and Judah created Babylon and later on moved south to become the sheik bloodlines of the Arabic Gulf countries (today the Gulf Cooperation Council, GCC). Simeon are probably the sheiks leading Qatar and hence their somewhat enmity with the others in GCC led by House of Saud and their Wahab clergy. The former are Salafi type of 'Muslims' and connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, which is an MI6 creation and hence Kabbalists, while the the latter are Wahabi 'Muslims' and tied to Talmud.

As I said, the E.T. clergy of the world have written all our scriptures mainly to fool us serf descendants and they do so to a hegemonic proportion. It's up to us to start digging and connecting the dots.
You do know that God is not myth or mythology? Or are you quoting comic book lore?