Avengers Endgame

i thought it was weird in endgame, captain america talks about now there are less humans, the dolphins are back in the Hudson river, then this week there were reports that since Italy has shut down and people are dying, the dolphins are back in the Venice canals.

Lisa

Superstar
i thought it was weird in endgame, captain america talks about now there are less humans, the dolphins are back in the Hudson river, then this week there were reports that since Italy has shut down and people are dying, the dolphins are back in the Venice canals.
The dolphins being back were due to less pollution..not sure there that’s equal to people dying...probably because less people are out using the canals.

free2018

Star

The X-Files

Rookie
This is probably the best analysis on the Marvel movies I've seen so far. From a Christian's perspective, these guys unravel all the weird biblical parallels, occult themes and symbols that are scattered all over the MCU films. I felt kinda stupid for not noticing all that stuff ever since Iron Man was released over a decade ago: