Avenged Sevenfold

Victoria

Rookie
I fell into a bit of a depression after watching this music video (a long time ago.) It has some kind of evil about it, or it could be that I just am sad about human society in general. Avenged Sevenfold is definitely in the know.

Vixy

Star
Its just weird since their named after the lords revenge, the bible states he shall avenge them sevenfold, and their lasest song is called "Hail to the king" Which clearly seems to be about saluting the lord, GOD.

So what is this fuckery? Are they toying with us since they are obviously initiated as witches? A mockery of God perhaps?

Watch your tongue or have it cut from your head
Save your life by keeping whispers unsaid
Children roam the streets now orphans of war
Bodies hanging in the streets to adore

Royal flames will carve the path in chaos
Bringing daylight to the night
Death is riding in the town with armor
Because thail take all your rights

Hail to the king, hail to the one
Kneel to the crown, stand in the sun
Hail to the king (hail, hail, hail, the king)

Blood is spilled while holding keys to the throne
Born again, but it's too late to atone

No mercy from the edge of the blade
Thail'll escape and learn the price to be paid

Let the water throw it's shades of red now
Arrows black out all the light
Death is rotting in the town with armor
Thail've come to grant you your rights

Hail…

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Of course it was Cain who would be avenged sevenfold...

Interesting in terms of "initiation" that Cain was the first person to have blood on his hands.

elsbet

Superstar
I believe it is Cain, though.

Then Cain said to the LORD, “My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, this day You have driven me from the face of the earth, and from Your face I will be hidden; I will be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

“Not so!” replied the LORD. “If anyone slays Cain, then Cain will be avenged sevenfold.” And the LORD placed a mark on Cain, so that no one who found him would kill him.

GENESIS 4:13-15

Maes17

Superstar
Avenged has a lot of imagery surrounding their music. I admit, I listen to some of their music though.

Check out their song chapter four.
Definitely a reference to Cain

Vixy

Star
I believe it is Cain, though.

Then Cain said to the LORD, “My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, this day You have driven me from the face of the earth, and from Your face I will be hidden; I will be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

“Not so!” replied the LORD. “If anyone slays Cain, then Cain will be avenged sevenfold.” And the LORD placed a mark on Cain, so that no one who found him would kill him.
GENESIS 4:13-15
This one had me teary eyed. Despite og cains incredible sin, the Lord still loved and protected him.

Also eery since I've been thinking so much about Cain lately but dont know why or where it comes from. Wonder if it could have soemthing to do with listening to Avenged? Creepy shit either way.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This one had me teary eyed. Despite og cains incredible sin, the Lord still loved and protected him.

Also eery since I've been thinking so much about Cain lately but dont know why or where it comes from. Wonder if it could have soemthing to do with listening to Avenged? Creepy shit either way.
#grace

kittybratxx

Established
I used to love Avenged seven fold back when i was a satanist..... but then after i found god i re listened to some of their song's like beast and the harlot it's literally passages from Revelation in the bible.............. and song's like Nightmare. "Their banging numbers in your head your now a slave until the end of time" New world order shit. it's Much like most music but a bit more obvious.

Aero

Superstar
Let me explain something about artists. They are pretentious. But I like Avenged Sevenfold. There's real depth when you cut through all the sensationalism. Maybe they are trying to warn us. Controlled opposition?

I would rather it all be in my face. Like "Hail to The King". And I'm just not sure if that's evil. Pretty sure a King can be the good guy.

Occult imagry, even occult practice, does not define alliances. I've know people that were practicing chaos magicians and you'd have to do some mental gymnastics to think they were allied with powers that be. The bigger concern should be they are a major label.

neptunejoo

Established
I wonder, is there any good rock bands who do not involve with all these messes? I like Ramstein but now idk anymore.

Vixy

Star
Let me explain something about artists. They are pretentious. But I like Avenged Sevenfold. There's real depth when you cut through all the sensationalism. Maybe they are trying to warn us. Controlled opposition?

I would rather it all be in my face. Like "Hail to The King". And I'm just not sure if that's evil. Pretty sure a King can be the good guy.
I always thought of the King as being Jesus.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Ugh, ..Bono thinking he can mock the only ones who are helping this country but then again ofc:

View attachment 15684

He would mock anything in front of thousands of people bc it goes against his New world order.
Bono is an enigma! Sometimes his songs are overtly Christian, other times they seem to be the opposite... Perhaps he's a Freemason?!

Vixy

Star
I wonder, is there any good rock bands who do not involve with all these messes? I like Ramstein but now idk anymore.
Nah, this is worldwide. You dont get a record contract without being an initiated witch.