Autism

CALIBAN

Rookie
My last GF had autism and bipolar.

I dunno about both - everyone is neurodiverse to me - especially after what I had as "deliberate psychological tampering" (MKULTRA!!!). Inject some crap in her arm - though again how is one man supposed to know what's going on in anothers mind?

Devine

Star
My last GF had autism and bipolar.

I dunno about both - everyone is neurodiverse to me - especially after what I had as "deliberate psychological tampering" (MKULTRA!!!). Inject some crap in her arm - though again how is one man supposed to know what's going on in anothers mind?
whats neurodiverse?

Devine

Star
Sorry, I should have more clear. Plural vines growing in the bushes. I don't want to burn the bushes and azalea is toxic to goats. Between the roots growing many feet underground before popping up somewhere else (it probably is technically one vine) and the limerock, digging is out.
That being said, a large wisteria vine in bloom is beautiful and fragrant. As long as it's in someone else's yard.
well your giving money to monsanto then that's fine

CALIBAN

Rookie
whats neurodiverse?
I dunno.

I mean what's autism?

I'm fine it's just the stuff that's happened to me - you end up with this skull crushing feeling from all the pressure your under and the constant trauma programming.

Heard people who work in Military Intelligence especially get something similar - a kind of 'PTSD' and you end up not being able to distinguish how you feel from brain cancer.

Devine

Star
I dunno.

I mean what's autism?

I'm fine it's just the stuff that's happened to me - you end up with this skull crushing feeling from all the pressure your under and the constant trauma programming.

Heard people who work in Military Intelligence especially get something similar - a kind of 'PTSD' and you end up not being able to distinguish how you feel from brain cancer.
man were you really programmed like that? mk ultra? have you gotten any help?

Trenton

Veteran
LOL. wow trenton. that's salty there. lol. no my dear. no. look i remember you kid your from iowa and i know you were raised by monsters of which there are some true demons there but no. i am for the people. remember what site your on? do you really find it so hard to believe that the vaccine makers are the evil ones?
as i often say, the deal with all conspiracy FACTS is that unless you wrap your mind around the reality that TPTB are actively trying to kill you, well then none of the facts make sense. once you accept that fact, then everything makes sense.
in fact anyone on this site who doesn't believe that TPTB are actively trying to kill you, may as well skip talking to me because we are not going to relate. :)
@Trenton
*You're

sim hae

Established

@7:55 this makes so much sense. My mom used to pump me full of pills when I would get sick as a child. Damn...