Autism

Maes17

Superstar
What are his symptoms?
Severe ocd. He loses his marbles if stuff isn't organized.

A constant want to always be right even when he knows he's wrong in an argument.

He has said he hates showers, baths, that water freaks him out. Guess when he was baptized he's been phobic.

He's crazy smart though. Book smart. Street smart, he lacks a lot of common sense

Vixy

Star
Severe ocd. He loses his marbles if stuff isn't organized.

A constant want to always be right even when he knows he's wrong in an argument.

He has said he hates showers, baths, that water freaks him out. Guess when he was baptized he's been phobic.

He's crazy smart though. Book smart. Street smart, he lacks a lot of common sense
Hmm, doesnt sound like autism.

Vixy

Star
He claims autism
Aspergers or as I call ass burgers.

He is an odd fellow sometimes
Oh they can be VERY strange indeed but those symptoms specifically isnt ASD. Hm..could there be somerhing else?

Maes17

Superstar
Oh they can be VERY strange indeed but those symptoms specifically isnt ASD. Hm..could there be somerhing else?
Not that I know of.
I just know he's crazy book/computer smart. He's an engineer too. So his mind is running at 100mph

Vixy

Star
Not that I know of.
I just know he's crazy book/computer smart. He's an engineer too. So his mind is running at 100mph
Hmm. Maybe he finds that noone is at his level and that makes him frustrated? And the frustration comes out in various forms?

Vixy

Star
Maes17: Also highly intelligent people tend to be peculiar.
Does his name happen to be Sheldon? ;)

Bad example tho, Sheldon doesnt have ASD, Sheldon IS ASD!

Last edited:

lovesoul

Established
I think it's not being discussed mainstream a lot because it's tptb's plan and they own most of the media. They want to dumb people down so it's being ignored almost till it absolutely can't be. Even, then I can't fathom how they're going to handle it. It's all apart of their NWO plan. They want people poisoned and shorter life spans and damaged health. Also, it's their fault that there are these problems so talking about it to them would get them into trouble. Lawsuits galore. This is my opinion of course.

Eta: & MONEY. That's half of it. Vaccines and pharmaceuticals make them billions, probably close to a trillion or more a year worldwide. They want to keep that money going.

lovesoul

Established
I think kids need 50 shots just to attend school. And don't be on Medicaid- Those folk are targeted if they miss shots. It's ridiculous.
Not true. Most states, except 3 have religious or philosophical exemptions. The other 3 states have medical. Most of the time, and I say most, especially public schools, you don't have to vaccinate to go. Also, from personal experience, we just recently got private insurance but prior to that my 1st child was on Medicaid her whole life and has never had any shots or anything. Just well visits and dental checks. Also, for her first year of life I had wic and same thing no problem. I live in the south too. Now, it probably helps if your very informed and know where you stand and the law as I did or you'll be walked all over so that is key.

lovesoul

Established
Also, I def believe having the MTHFR mutation among other things makes you even more susceptible to a major reaction like, autism or death from vaccines. That's why some kids "seem" ok, while others aren't.

Devine

Star
Finally someone says somehting about the uprise on autism!

So as you know, I live in Sweden and here, or at least in my town, the amount of autistic young men is INCREDIBLY high! I can smell an autistic person a mile away, lets just keep it at that and the numbers I see now is astounding. And these poor peoples lives are destroyed, they hide at home and isolate, many of them cant work, they have no quality of life whatsoever, I just find it heartbreaking. I keep telling the ones I know to draw out aluminum bc its the cause but they dont believe me and so nothing happens. :(

I just wanna help them so badly but.. They refuse all help.
i did not know you lived in sweden! is it weird that i assumed you were american, because you seem a little brash and i expect a europeon person to be more refined? LOL
i defend your right to say these folks smell if that is really your daily experience.
heavy metal cleanses definitely could help!

Devine

Star
This is exactly how I feel. Its being glorified instead of cured. Probably bc autistic persons usually dont like sex and not liking sex means no babies being born, meaning depopulationing the planet.
Bingo.

Devine

Star
Autism went underdiagnosed since it was first coined in the 1930s. Within the last 15 years they've done more research and development of better screening tools.

The increase isn't due to vaccines, it's due to better mental health screening.

My own boyfriend went undiagnosed into adulthood, but now at 24 is dxd with ASD. He has always had it, but no one cared before.
oh thanks for clearing up the vaccine issue for me i feel better now...
:rolleyes: