Austria Ban On Burqa Difficult To Enforce

floss

Star
Is this how Jesus taught you to talk to others?

You have a foul mouth and should prepare for judgement day when God asks why you were too busy worshipping a prophet instead of him.
Is this the way your parent taught you to talk to others?

I’m not afraid of the day of judgement, but YOU should be. I gotta admit your punishment will likely be less than many people because of your good deeds. It’s something to be proud of, I supposed.

manama

Star
Game cube? It is a prayer direction?o_O
It was also a house of worship built by Prophet Abraham according to our theology.
Verily, the first House (of worship) appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (Makkah), full of blessing, and a guidance for Al-Alameen (the mankind and jinns)”
For more history on it :
https://islamqa.info/en/204341

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:96].
Its even in the Bible that a long time after Abraham went and left Hajar A.s and Ismail A.s, He went and created an altar for the worship of God and prayed there to God. Even the location is explained that matches ancient Hijaz,
They don't even pay attention to the stuff in their own book smh. This isn't even a religious discussion smh smh

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Is just that IMHO, it is hypocritical to judge a secular country for a religious ban on the grounds of violation of rights and not offer that same judgment to a religious country when it forces the same issue on its citizen. In both cases, they are violating their rights, in this specific case the right to choose what to wear, or not to wear.
You're not making any sense. You can't compare a secular country to a country that runs off laws they believe is from a God or gods. Secular countries create and run their laws based off the changing interpretations of humans who in this case and time believe that humans should be able to do what they want as long they're not hurting anyone. But yet with this ban it goes against the very notions they believe and in fact it would be the people placing this ban who are the real hypocrites because on the one hand they believe women should be able to put on a bikini when they want but not be able to put on a burqa when they want. And this is why people have problems with this ban.

Now if you want to talk about the problems within countries that create and run their laws from a religious standpoint feel free to do so and we can discuss those issues but in this case these are two completely different issues.

Haich

Superstar
Is this the way your parent taught you to talk to others?

I’m not afraid of the day of judgement, but YOU should be. I gotta admit your punishment will likely be less than many people because of your good deeds. It’s something to be proud of, I supposed.
There's nothing wrong with what I said. I'm not on a crusade against Christians like you are with Muslims.

How arrogant of you to state you're not scared of judgment day. You really have full faith you'll go to heaven don't you. The truth is no one is safe, Muslims included. Humility should be something you practice...

floss

Star
How arrogant of you to state you're not scared of judgment day. You really have full faith you'll go to heaven don't you. The truth is no one is safe, Muslims included. Humility should be something you practice...
Of course I will go to heaven 100%. I'm not afraid of the judgement day. Only those that are unsaved (YOU) should be worry. Stack up those good deeds and God will lessen your punishment.
That's what your religion taught "no one is safe"... WRONG! - those that believed in the true living God shall be safe/saved. Your doctrine of salvation has UNCERTAINTY because for all we know allah could send you to heaven or hell. Even the greatest muslim ain't even sure if he/she make it. You've fallen into the devil's trick, you are blinded, deceived, brainwashed because the devil has closed your eyes and ears. You're stuck in an illusion unless you come to the true living God.

Wonder why many religion taught "Jesus is not God" - because they are from the devil preventing people from coming to the truth for their salvation.
Islam is just a spinoff/perversion of Christianity,
mohammad: "nu nu nu, Jesus is NOT the Son of God. He's just a prophet and I'm the final one, follow me to pizza kingdom!"

Acts 16
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Haich

Superstar
Of course I will go to heaven 100%. I'm not afraid of the judgement day. Only those that are unsaved (YOU) should be worry. Stack up those good deeds and God will lessen your punishment.
That's what your religion taught "no one is safe"... WRONG! - those that believed in the true living God shall be safe/saved. Your doctrine of salvation has UNCERTAINTY because for all we know allah could send you to heaven or hell. Even the greatest muslim ain't even sure if he/she make it. You've fallen into the devil's trick, you are blinded, deceived, brainwashed because the devil has closed your eyes and ears. You're stuck in an illusion unless you come to the true living God.

Wonder why many religion taught "Jesus is not God" - because they are from the devil preventing people from coming to the truth for their salvation.
Islam is just a spinoff/perversion of Christianity,
mohammad: "nu nu nu, Jesus is NOT the Son of God. He's just a prophet and I'm the final one, follow me to pizza kingdom!"

Acts 16
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

I will never worship a man. I will never believe God wanted to experience being 'human', and then subsequently died for our sins to help us...

God doesn't equal 3 and never will. To be your faith and to be mine. All I ask is you stop being so inflammatory and rude about Islam but I know you probably won't, so I'll just have to try and ignore your statements.

God bless. Just the one God, may he bless you with guidance and clarity inshaAllah
Amen

Venus

Rookie
You're not making any sense. You can't compare a secular country to a country that runs off laws they believe is from a God or gods. Secular countries create and run their laws based off the changing interpretations of humans who in this case and time believe that humans should be able to do what they want as long they're not hurting anyone. But yet with this ban it goes against the very notions they believe and in fact it would be the people placing this ban who are the real hypocrites because on the one hand they believe women should be able to put on a bikini when they want but not be able to put on a burqa when they want. And this is why people have problems with this ban.

Now if you want to talk about the problems within countries that create and run their laws from a religious standpoint feel free to do so and we can discuss those issues but in this case these are two completely different issues.
I do not live in Austria, or a country where burkas are banned, yet, or in a theocracy, and I believe most members here don't either. It is hypocritical for someone like me to get all up in my arms against this ban while not doing the same to the enforcement of wearing it. And not many have reveal against that last part. One can not go without the other when you are talking about freedom.

I may agree with the ban from a security stand point, but I don't like laws that restrict liberty so I don't agree with it, same that I don't agree with the enforcement of women wearing burqas, enforcement made by the government, god or men.

And @mecca it is extremely sexist that women having to cover up all their bodies because a little glimpse of skin may provoke men to have ungodly thoughts and act on them like animals. It is disrespectful to women to have to bow down to appease the beast in men, and disrespectful of men that believes he is no more than a beast that he can't control. I don't think any women that grew up with freedom of choice will pick the option that will cover her whole body to make happy men. She may chose to wear any of other of the covering traditional garments that won't hide her like she shouldn't even be there.

Venus

Rookie
SWISS REGION IMPOSES BURKA BAN WITH 10,000 FRANC FINE FOR OFFENDERS

Yemeni women and children from the Al-Akhdam community wearing niqabs arrive to receive cash transfers provided by UNICEF as part of its disbursement program in the Yemeni capital Sanaa, April 23. Wearing a burka or niqab in public has been banned in the Swiss region of Ticino.

Look, all these girl "made a decision".

This wicked antichrist cult has gone way too far.
@floss those are not burkas, those are niqabs. Burka is even worst.
Burka:

Niqab:

Kung Fu

Superstar
I don't think any women that grew up with freedom of choice will pick the option that will cover her whole body to make happy men. She may chose to wear any of other of the covering traditional garments that won't hide her like she shouldn't even be there.
Why do people such as yourself and others always think women dress modestly so they can make men happy? Has the thought ever occurred to any of you that perhaps some women dress modestly so that they don't receive unwanted attention? There's a reason why a women in short shorts and a bikini get checked out by men often and a women full clothed and covered doesn't. This isn't rocket science.

Last edited:

Venus

Rookie
Wearing a burka is not dress modestly to avoid unwanted attention, especially in westernized countries.

There is nothing wrong to wear modestly.

DesertRose

Superstar
I believe most members here don't either. It is hypocritical for someone like me to get all up in my arms against this ban while not doing the same to the enforcement of wearing it
Agreed, Islam does not force anyone to wear that and some other laws should not force anyone to take it off......I know people who chose to wear it.
And @mecca it is extremely sexist that women having to cover up all their bodies because a little glimpse of skin may provoke men to have ungodly thoughts and act on them like animals. It is disrespectful to women to have to bow down to appease the beast in men, and disrespectful of men that believes he is no more than a beast that he can't control. I
A 1000 sighs.....
btw the hijab for men is from the naval to the knee
look at the clothing of men in the east. Many cover their bodies we do not have any stigma regarding covering up....
E.G the Taureg tribe the men keep their blue veils on....

Kung Fu

Superstar
Wearing a burka is not dress modestly to avoid unwanted attention, especially in westernized countries.

There is nothing wrong to wear modestly.
To the women that wear it for them it's the highest form of modesty, at least when it comes to the dress code. To them your statements here would be contradictory.

Venus

Rookie
Many cover their bodies we do not have any stigma regarding covering up....
Neither do I. Covering is perfectly fine, if that's what you want to do. Covering as if you don't exist, where not even your eyes can be seen, I don't like.

DesertRose

Superstar
Covering as if you don't exist, where not even your eyes can be seen, I don't like.
The question is not whether you do not like it.....
I do not like bikinis...
The question is whether she has the right to cover up how she wants to just like you have the right to wear bikinis in western societies?
In other words is she only free to look like you?

Venus

Rookie
To the women that wear it for them it's the highest form of modesty, at least when it comes to the dress code. To them your statements here would be contradictory.
Probably, I don't know anyone that wears one. But that doesn't mean they don't exist and if that's their choice, done free, that's fine.

What I do know, is that wearing one in a western country will gather attention.

Haich

Superstar
Exactly, when we go to the seaside I'm met with the cracks and bums of people wearing the most inappropriate clothing.

Why do you have to be semi nude to enjoy hot weather? It actually makes sense to wear lose clothing so air can circulate and cool you down. When you're almost nude your skin burns, that's why you guys are always suffering from skin cancer and sunburn.

Venus

Rookie
Why do I feel like you feel that I'm attacking you? or your religion? or your freedom?:(