Austria Ban On Burqa Difficult To Enforce

Haich

Superstar
does not love you......please ........
I do not have the time of day for you....!:D
In other news, how are you sis? Hope you're enjoying your day.

I'm currently having a rare afternoon break reading a book I picked up recently.

moxmh

Rookie
You don't extend your home by adding 5 bathrooms.
You don't know what you're talking about and you're a twat lol.. I'm almost tempted to send you some sort of proof but you're thick as fuck so you probably wouldn't understand it. You actually think because I live in Birmingham I can't live in a house with 5 bathrooms. yawwwn dumb cunt. I wouldn't wish FGM on anyone but since you're a muslim and the shoe fits :)

Haich

Superstar
You don't know what you're talking about and you're a twat lol.. I'm almost tempted to send you some sort of proof but you're thick as fuck so you probably wouldn't understand it. You actually think because I live in Birmingham I can't live in a house with 5 bathrooms. yawwwn dumb cunt. I wouldn't wish FGM on anyone but since you're a muslim and the shoe fits :)

IMG_4531.JPG

DesertRose

Superstar
In other news, how are you sis? Hope you're enjoying your day.

I'm currently having a rare afternoon break reading a book I picked up recently.
Alhamdullilah thanks for asking! Pretty pleased we got drop- ins from old posters!
Hope they hang around for a while......:);)

rainerann

Star
This one that has shown up in this thread is another one that was created after Annabelle was banned that I remember questioning already along with the one with the pink avatar that wanted to know why the Christians weren't more welcoming. It was a sleeper account. I think there are a couple others too. Poster beware.

Its been a nice break while it lasted.

Haich

Superstar
This one that has shown up in this thread is another one that was created after Annabelle was banned that I remember questioning already along with the one with the pink avatar that wanted to know why the Christians weren't more welcoming. It was a sleeper account. I think there are a couple others too. Poster beware.

Its been a nice break while it lasted.
There definitely are other accounts. Watch out for the posters who are revealing too much information about themselves. Particularly their locations and personal history.

rainerann

Star
So women in the west deserve to have their rights taken away to wear a certain outfit because of what YOU think that outfit is supposed to mean? wow
I support laws that are created to prevent injustice. In the same way, I support making polygamy illegal because polygamy creates poverty. We have a very messy world where many laws aren't created to prevent injustice and actually create it like tax laws, but essentially laws should be created to prevent injustice.

The burqa is not something required in Islam according to most countries where there is a Muslim majority. Afghanistan supports wearing a burqa and this is an historically oppressive institution against women as well as Saudi Arabia.

The problem with allowing people the freedom to wear something that is descendent from these countries is that you can never fully dissociate the ideology about women from this uniform. At some point, there will be someone who sees women wearing the burqa and thinks this is right and descends into believing this means that women should be controlled because they shouldn't be seen.

It is the same thing with many things like Halloween for example. I battle with the presence of Halloween every year. They put out in stores all sorts ghost decorations and vampire accessories alongside an angel costume.

Every year this occultic holiday is experienced on a national level in the US and I have learned that you can't dissociate this side of Halloween no matter how much you try to clean it up. The only way to completely clean it up is to not celebrate it entirely and my kids have never gone trick-or-treating or done anything traditional in regard to Halloween in their whole life, because you cannot separate one from the other.

It is the same with the burqa, you cannot separate one from the other. The burqa means something and is associated with a whole ideology towards women that I oppose. It is not the same thing as choosing between jeans or a skirt. There is no ideology associated with either; or, maybe there is because everything is essentially given an ideology. It is just not as a established or extensive, but to wear jeans still has meaning and does demonstrate what you believe, just not in the same elaborate way. Choosing to wear many things in today's world was also the result of the freedom to choose. The history of women wearing a burqa was chosen by a man to begin with and this is not something that is easy to forget even when we talk about the freedom to wear anything we want. It creates a point of influencing society to consider an archaic ideology about women.

This is why laws should prevent injustice and not used to prevent the creation of ideologies. It would be impossible to prevent the creation of ideologies because everyone will accept some sort of belief system whether they like it or not, but we can try to prevent injustice even though this will also never be established perfectly, and we should try to do so when we are able.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I support laws that are created to prevent injustice. In the same way, I support making polygamy illegal because polygamy creates poverty. We have a very messy world where many laws aren't created to prevent injustice and actually create it like tax laws, but essentially laws should be created to prevent injustice.

The burqa is not something required in Islam according to most countries where there is a Muslim majority. Afghanistan supports wearing a burqa and this is an historically oppressive institution against women as well as Saudi Arabia.

The problem with allowing people the freedom to wear something that is descendent from these countries is that you can never fully dissociate the ideology about women from this uniform. At some point, there will be someone who sees women wearing the burqa and thinks this is right and descends into believing this means that women should be controlled because they shouldn't be seen.

It is the same thing with many things like Halloween for example. I battle with the presence of Halloween every year. They put out in stores all sorts ghost decorations and vampire accessories alongside an angel costume.

Every year this occultic holiday is experienced on a national level in the US and I have learned that you can't dissociate this side of Halloween no matter how much you try to clean it up. The only way to completely clean it up is to not celebrate it entirely and my kids have never gone trick-or-treating or done anything traditional in regard to Halloween in their whole life, because you cannot separate one from the other.

It is the same with the burqa, you cannot separate one from the other. The burqa means something and is associated with a whole ideology towards women that I oppose. It is not the same thing as choosing between jeans or a skirt. There is no ideology associated with either; or, maybe there is because everything is essentially given an ideology. It is just not as a established or extensive, but to wear jeans still has meaning and does demonstrate what you believe, just not in the same elaborate way. Choosing to wear many things in today's world was also the result of the freedom to choose. The history of women wearing a burqa was chosen by a man to begin with and this is not something that is easy to forget even when we talk about the freedom to wear anything we want. It creates a point of influencing society to consider an archaic ideology about women.

This is why laws should prevent injustice and not used to prevent the creation of ideologies. It would be impossible to prevent the creation of ideologies because everyone will accept some sort of belief system whether they like it or not, but we can try to prevent injustice even though this will also never be established perfectly, and we should try to do so when we are able.
You wrote several paragraphs yet not one of them actually addressed the issue of Muslim women having their rights infringed on because they themselves chose to dress a certain way.

We have women in the west walking around in bikinis on the beach and wearing, essentially what can be considered underwear out in malls, due the manipulation of the fashion industry, which is predominately run by men but yet that's okay. And irony in all of this is that you claim to be a Christian.

mecca

Superstar
BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T CHOOSE. NO 11 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A BURKA MADE THAT DECISION HERSELF.
I'm not talking about 11 year olds, I talking about women who should be able to choose if they want to wear a burka or not without being fined or arrested.

Venus

Rookie
I do not agree with the ban, I don't agree with any government law or regulation that intends to control how its civilians live their life’s.

Is just that IMHO, it is hypocritical to judge a secular country for a religious ban on the grounds of violation of rights and not offer that same judgment to a religious country when it forces the same issue on its citizen. In both cases, they are violating their rights, in this specific case the right to choose what to wear, or not to wear.

You can also ask yourself why you are required to follow certain rules that you may not agree with when you are visiting certain countries/places, but the same guarantees are not given to others countries have to be all accepting or run the risk of been call discriminatory or racist.

If a woman chooses to wear a burqa, that’s her right, even if many considered that wrong. But she should be able to make that decision anywhere in the world.

mecca

Superstar
Is just that IMHO, it is hypocritical to judge a secular country for a religious ban on the grounds of violation of rights and not offer that same judgment to a religious country when it forces the same issue on its citizen.
Who here has said that it was okay to force women to wear a burka though? Any non sexist person would oppose a country that forces women to wear burkas, just like they oppose when a country forces women not to wear burkas if they want to... But this thread was started about the law that was passed banning burkas in Austria.

polymoog

Superstar
Either you want to stop the wearing of burqas or not. If you can't do that without stepping on everyone else's rights or do it by reasonable means, then don't try to enforce a ridiculous law or even pass it in the first place.
in light of the events in charlottesville where antifa and the far right clashed, its not a bad idea to outlaw any face covering in public so that troublemakers can be identified.
on the flip side, people should be able to wear what they like. i think this is the stronger argument. we know where the "safety in exchange for ones liberty" road leads.

floss

Star
Why are you lying? No kids wear burqas, I think you're confusing the garments. Some kids wear a headscarf or an abaya if they're going to mosque.
SWISS REGION IMPOSES BURKA BAN WITH 10,000 FRANC FINE FOR OFFENDERS

Yemeni women and children from the Al-Akhdam community wearing niqabs arrive to receive cash transfers provided by UNICEF as part of its disbursement program in the Yemeni capital Sanaa, April 23. Wearing a burka or niqab in public has been banned in the Swiss region of Ticino.

Look, all these girl "made a decision".

This wicked antichrist cult has gone way too far.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar

Haich

Superstar
How stupid are you to believe Islam commands kids to cover up??

That's absolute nonsense and I haven't seen a child in a burqa at all. If there are kids wearing burqa in your town as you claim, then it's not from Islam. It's from pushy parents who are making that choice for them.

You literally contribute zilch to conversations, all you do is spew hate and make inflammatory comments.

This holier than thou attitude is so boring and so common from Christians like you. Grow up, your purpose in life isn't to sell people the bible and worship a man, it's to help others and build communities which flourish. Your priorities are skewed and you really need to watch your mouth. You're rude, deluded and brainwashed.

DesertRose

Superstar
My BS detector broke when I saw “No kids wear burka”. I’ve seen little girl wear it here in the US.
This is the result from committing idolatry by bowing down to the gamecube... sick joke cult
Game cube? It is a prayer direction?o_O
It was also a house of worship built by Prophet Abraham according to our theology.
Verily, the first House (of worship) appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (Makkah), full of blessing, and a guidance for Al-Alameen (the mankind and jinns)”
For more history on it :
https://islamqa.info/en/204341

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:96].

I really feel sorry for you Floss and tbh I do not feel sorry for many.
On this forum we speak for the Islamic belief system not cultures.
Kids do not have to wear any of these garments in Islamic jurisprudence.
The specific locale we spoke of was Britain.
Some families in specific cultures such as Saudi and Yemen do force this but this is against Islamic jurisprudence.
Purdah/burkah in some regions was around before Islam so it is cultural.
There are 49-51 Muslim majority countries in the world most Muslim women just wear a head covering to copy or emulate Mary peace be upon her's modesty and this should not be forced on someone.
In fact in many cultures they wear nothing at all because this decision should not be forced
The face covering is not even prescribed in Islam.

Sigh! Good luck with your bed side manner.....it is very off.

Last edited: