Australian police arrest pregnant woman in front of her family for anti-lockdown Facebook post

Bent8484

Established
At least they are after the real criminals :rolleyes:

Australia and New Zealand seems to have gone off the deep end.
It's probably not a coincidence that so many NWO billionaires have luxury bunkers in New Zealand. In times of crisis, "maintaining public order" is really just a polite way of saying "preventing the poor from taking your sh--", and the ultra-rich are very aware of this fact. Either they went there because they liked NZ's authoritarian attitudes, or they paid for those attitudes after they decided to go there, but I'm sure that the 1% of the 1% are not unhappy with the level of control in their chosen bug-out area, regardless of how much their influence factored into it.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
It's probably not a coincidence that so many NWO billionaires have luxury bunkers in New Zealand. In times of crisis, "maintaining public order" is really just a polite way of saying "preventing the poor from taking your sh--", and the ultra-rich are very aware of this fact. Either they went there because they liked NZ's absolutist attitudes, or they paid for those attitudes after they decided to go there, but I'm sure that the 1% of the 1% are not unhappy with the level of control in their chosen bug-out area, regardless of how much their influence factored into it.
I didn’t realize that there were bunkers in New Zealand. The only thing I know about that country is lotr was filmed there and it’s beautiful there.

So..do you know what’s up with Australia too? I guess I thought the Aussie’s were more laid back than that.

Bent8484

Established
I didn’t realize that there were bunkers in New Zealand. The only thing I know about that country is lotr was filmed there and it’s beautiful there.

So..do you know what’s up with Australia too? I guess I thought the Aussie’s were more laid back than that.
Yeah. The NZ government ran a campaign promoting it, for a while, and managed to convince a bunch of rich Americans to buy property there. Gates and Bezos have one, along with many other famous people in their income class. If I understood correctly, the idea was basically to make a gated community for billionaire snobs, but underground.

Only a bit, I occasionally chat with some kiwis who follow Australian politics from a safe distance. The aussies have had an issue with surveillance state type policies in the last few years, though, and a lot of high profile Australian politicians and industrialists often come up on lists of shady secret society people (Nicole Kidman's dad was an Epstein friend, for example), so there may be some causal link between these two things. The NWO crowd do love a well-controlled surveillance state...look at what they did to the UK.

Since he was one of these shady entitled dweebs, and because he was so photogenic, here's a random pic of Kidman's dad. He should be the face of an "Adrenochrome - not even once" anti-drug campaign.
Antony_Kidman_Nicole_Kidman_AFP_360.jpg

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah. The NZ government ran a campaign promoting it, for a while, and managed to convince a bunch of rich Americans to buy property there. Gates and Bezos have one, along with many other famous people in their income class. If I understood correctly, the idea was basically to make a gated community for billionaire snobs, but underground.

Only a bit, I occasionally chat with some kiwis who follow Australian politics from a safe distance. The aussies have had an issue with surveillance state type policies in the last few years, though, and a lot of high profile Australian politicians and industrialists often come up on lists of shady secret society people (Nicole Kidman's dad was an Epstein friend, for example), so there may be some causal link between these two things. The NWO crowd do love a well-controlled surveillance state...look at what they did to the UK.

Since he was one of these shady entitled dweebs, and because he was so photogenic, here's a random pic of Kidman's dad. He should be the face of an "Adrenochrome - not even once" anti-drug campaign.
View attachment 41257
Nicole Kidman’s dad was a shrink too from what I’ve read..there may have been a problem with her and Tom Cruise because of that..that’s the rumor anyway. That’s not a flattering picture..but it is where Nicole got her original looks from.

I wonder since Australia is part of the commonwealth that a surveillance state is also part of that? @Thunderian..do you have a surveillance state there too in Canada?

Thanks for the info on the bunkers..I didn’t know that.

Bent8484

Established
Nicole Kidman’s dad was a shrink too from what I’ve read..there may have been a problem with her and Tom Cruise because of that..that’s the rumor anyway. That’s not a flattering picture..but it is where Nicole got her original looks from.

I wonder since Australia is part of the commonwealth that a surveillance state is also part of that? @Thunderian..do you have a surveillance state there too in Canada?

Thanks for the info on the bunkers..I didn’t know that.
I'm Canadian too, so I can also answer that one. Also, is it @Thunderian cuz he's from Thunder Bay, maybe?

They've tried, but the Trudeau government is on pretty thin ice, because of a recent conflict of interest scandal, so he's being watched closely by the opposition. With that said, Trudeau and his dad are both full-on Bilderbergers (I mean, our leaders usually are...Canada is very much within the NWO's sphere of influence - you should read up on Maurice Strong if you want to pull at those threads), and they've recently given an important telecom contract to a Chinese state-owned corporation, so it's a bit unclear from those conflicting angles whether they're trying to surveil us or just expecting the Chinese to do it for them. Those family ties to China are also under political and press scrutiny, thank God.

Lisa

Superstar
I'm Canadian too, so I can also answer that one. Also, is it @Thunderian cuz he's from Thunder Bay, maybe?

They've tried, but the Trudeau government is on pretty thin ice, because of a recent conflict of interest scandal, so he's being watched closely by the opposition. With that said, Trudeau and his dad are both full-on Bilderbergers (I mean, our leaders usually are...Canada is very much within the NWO's sphere of influence - you should read up on Maurice Strong if you want to pull at those threads), and they've recently given an important telecom contract to a Chinese state-owned corporation, so it's a bit unclear from those conflicting angles whether they're trying to surveil us or just expecting the Chinese to do it for them. Those family ties to China are also under political and press scrutiny, thank God.
No, it was from a movie he watched but he misspelled the name. Haha..I think it was supposed to be thundarian.

Anyway..thanks for your update on your country.:)
So I guess it’s not due to being in the commonwealth.

Thunderian

Superstar
@Thunderian..do you have a surveillance state there too in Canada?
Different parts of Canada are doing different things, but there is no lockdown anywhere. I don’t know about a surveillance state.

Lisa

Superstar
Shouldn’t be surprised...Katie Hopkins was talking that free speech in Australia was already gone in February..then she goes on to talk about South African farmers.. :(..horrible!

polymoog

Superstar
Update on Pregnant Woman Police Arrest

Lisa

Superstar
Update on Pregnant Woman Police Arrest

They scared her so she won’t do anything anymore...not even talk about doing something.

JoChris

Superstar

We used to be. In the past I have read that some think we have an over-obedient side to us, leftover from convict era.

I know our hospitals wouldn't cope if it got out of hand though.

Lisa

Superstar
We used to be. In the past I have read that some think we have an over-obedient side to us, leftover from convict era.

I know our hospitals wouldn't cope if it got out of hand though.
Nice to hear from you again..hope you’ve been well!

If what got out of hand?