Asymmetric Warfare and the Art of Deception

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A while ago I looked into the way that asymmetric warfare worked in Syria when ISIS would come in and invade a town.

Typically they would attack one side of town with as much noise and chaos as possible, attract the security forces so they concentrated their attention and effort in this direction then walk in to the other side of town with their main force. Great thinking, maybe even inspired by the principles of the "Art of War" :-

suntzu.jpg

I grew up through the growth of Black Metal bands which were all about shock and being as nasty as possible. I can remember people being outraged at some of the things that were going on. The lyrics were as blatantly satanic and blasphemous as possible and you got the feeling that if they could have got more publicity by eating a puppy live on stage they would have done it!

9f4c854cdbc15e4317c17b6082b7c5d6ef9dbc91_00.jpg

Back to asymmetric warfare, sometimes people think they know what's "going on" but really don't. When we think we understand the "satanic elites" and the Abramavitch's of this world it is all too easy for people to get duped by the beautiful side of evil walking in the other side of town...

TokiEl

Superstar
A while ago I looked into the way that asymmetric warfare worked in Syria when ISIS would come in and invade a town.

Typically they would attack one side of town with as much noise and chaos as possible, attract the security forces so they concentrated their attention and effort in this direction then walk in to the other side of town with their main force.
And i'm thinking that's what they're up to in Gaza making as much noise and chaos as possible while the main force will come from the north.

I'm sorry to all Muslims if i just blew your battle plans but i think the Israelis know already.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Another thing struck me, thinking about the art of persuasion...

The VC website places attention on the entertainment industry, hinting at MK Ultra / trauma based mind control or analysing artists and speculating as to whether they were being mind controlled.

If you have never been trough anything like that, you might believe yourself to be a free thinker, but there ways than one way to control peoples thinking. A carrot is often more effective than a stick!

Dalit

Star

Typically they would attack one side of town with as much noise and chaos as possible, attract the security forces so they concentrated their attention and effort in this direction then walk in to the other side of town with their main force. Great thinking, maybe even inspired by the principles of the "Art of War" :-

View attachment 17342

I grew up through the growth of Black Metal bands which were all about shock and being as nasty as possible. I can remember people being outraged at some of the things that were going on. The lyrics were as blatantly satanic and blasphemous as possible and you got the feeling that if they could have got more publicity by eating a puppy live on stage they would have done it!

View attachment 17343

Back to asymmetric warfare, sometimes people think they know what's "going on" but really don't. When we think we understand the "satanic elites" and the Abramavitch's of this world it is all too easy for people to get duped by the beautiful side of evil walking in the other side of town...

Basically, Sophia revisited. People really believe this way? Nothing should shock me anymore.

And Ozzy Osbourne bit the heads off of doves. Eew.