ASTROWORLD HOUSTON

DarkAndWild

Established
On the subject of Travis Scott's wife, Kylie Jenner, does this picture show that the baby they are having will be the anti-christ?

Isn't giving a (future) baby a baptism of blood a satanic ritual?
She posted that on the 11 October. Coincidence they put emphasis on 11 people going into cardiac arrest? 8 people died. 8 flames on stage.

Haven't seen this posted yet, but in this interview TS literally says he wants blood at his shows and people giving their bodies to him.

I don't believe in the satanic panic stuff, man's a psycho thru and thru.
He can be a psycho and also a satanist. Do you seriously think all the hell/illuminati imagery of the stage and visuals the same night 8 people died is just a big coincidence? Married to a woman who had a photo of her pregnant naked body covered in blood a few weeks ago?

Either you have your head firmly in the sand or you're a NWO shill.

FlixKandish

Rookie
He can be a psycho and also a satanist. Do you seriously think all the hell/illuminati imagery of the stage and visuals the same night 8 people died is just a big coincidence? Married to a woman who had a photo of her pregnant naked body covered in blood a few weeks ago?

Either you have your head firmly in the sand or you're a NWO shill.

oh I don't doubt there was some crazy stuff going on, but I don't believe in literal interpretations of religious scriptures ergo no Satan. But anyways, I'm just another user in the sea of people deeply disturbed by the happenings on Friday night.

Even if you personally don't believe in Satan, could you not believe that people that do would willingly offer sacrifices to him? Its been happening for centuries, it just has never been available to watch on Twitter the next day.

What do you believe in? Whatever it is, it's going to be tested hard over the immediate coming few years.

BTW, I was rewatching Sicko Mode music video just now and saw this:

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I find it rather weird that last year around May(last time I checked) Goerge Floyd passed away due to not breathing since a white officer had his knee on his neck and he kept saying "I can't breathe".

And this year the people at Travis Scott's concert kept telling him that "they can't breathe" while he stared at a lifeless fan without any emotion and kept singing and dancing.

I've also seen the shirt he wore which was blue people passing through a door then they would turn red which symbolized them going to hell. He also mentioned that they knew what they were here for and said he'd make the stage shake after seeing the ambulance arrive at the show, here's a compilation of both fans and videos of Travis.

This was a ritual indeed.

And surprise surprise, this is what the other celebrities are about the situation

Small question, am I the only one who gets the eerie feeling that this will eventually happen in CCM concerts like Bethel, Maverick, Hillsong and etc.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I'm not saying you're a bot. I'm only saying new accounts are far too common here, (edit: with yet another directly above this post) but new content isn't. Its like alot of people sign up just to watch and don't say a word for months. Take the OP. He signed up like 5 weeks ago. This thread is his first post.
True however I think people sign up to view the images at times since you can't view anything without an account on VC.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I find it rather weird that last year around May(last time I checked) Goerge Floyd passed away due to not breathing since a white officer had his knee on his neck and he kept saying "I can't breathe".

And this year the people at Travis Scott's concert kept telling him that "they can't breathe" while he stared at a lifeless fan without any emotion and kept singing and dancing.

I've also seen the shirt he wore which was blue people passing through a door then they would turn red which symbolized them going to hell. He also mentioned that they knew what they were here for and said he'd make the stage shake after seeing the ambulance arrive at the show, here's a compilation of both fans and videos of Travis.

This was a ritual indeed.

And surprise surprise, this is what the other celebrities are about the situation

Small question, am I the only one who gets the eerie feeling that this will eventually happen in CCM concerts like Bethel, Maverick, Hillsong and etc.
What I find most odd about the George Floyd "I can't breathe" incident is it happened almost a month to the day the nationwide mask mandate started. So a month after millions of people are thinking "I can't breathe", George Floyd is put in the nations conscious saying the sake thing. This is how real programming is done, on a subconscious level.

Shuna

Star
In France it has an Oasis PUB, sending the sculpture to enter, looks like the sculpture and the bottom of the stone wall of the Illuminati pyramid, is a representation of the members: the theme is also Game of Throne...:

platinum

Established

As usual people are already offended by us...
Are our conspiracies disrespectful to the victim families? Thoughts?