ASTROWORLD HOUSTON

purify

Seems this was a local event to me as I'm in Houston. The thing i first noticed here was the thread was made by a brand new account and replied to by another new account. Lurkers of socks, bots maybe? With roughly 20 (30 tops) regular actives here it is strange to see so many new accounts. Either people don't want to talk or they're socks, made by someone who can't stop talking and needs a dozen accounts to do so.

Click on "whats new", go back 2, maybe 3 pages to see most threads are 2 weeks + old, but we've always got new people here???? How does this work? 80, 90% just lurking?

I don't watch the news, as there is no good in it. I don't even know who this Travis Scott is if you want honesty. But it is strange more then a few are calling this some kind of sacrifice. I mean its a concert, get someone to say "boo" and it can start a stampede, which is what seems to be what happened here. I read the images in the tweets, what do you expect to happen when you cram 100 people into a 10 x 10 foot space?

Truth is music in itself is evil as I've highlighted multiple times. But i guess people need reassurance for their faith, therefore every main stream death must be "satanic".

Have none of you considered the deaths are due to the vaccine? That is other the Hugo.

ur looking entirely to into it. i told you i joined specifically to discuss this on this forum because most other places on the web where people discuss pop culture are heavily censored.

as far as the vaccine suggestion, sure maybe but people are jumping to conclusions way too fast and it’s ridiculous and exemplifies one of the biggest issues with the truth community.

the show didnt take place in the stadium itself, so the supposition laid forth about NRG and 5G is largely irrelevant. it was in the parking lot.

no one knows for sure how these people died yet. again, a big problem with the truth community is believing whatever they want. not really much better than believing media. so far my understanding is it had to do with trampling and stampeding, combined with drugs. the stuff about needles seems so outlandish. also. i’m not denying that someone being vaccinated could have a huge impact on their ability to breathe in a tight situation and messed with their heart, especially on drugs.

my point is no one even knows yet. your speculation is watering down the discussion. just wait for some more facts to come in breh damn. if it comes out that it was all cardiac arrests then i’ll change my tune.

L3M4

Star
kids y'all doing him propaganda for free, and why so fast to accuse this singer of typing a twitter message demanding fans to sneak in, when in fact that was typed by his label team just like the rest of the strictly monitored publishings in every social media. The same happens with other major artist.Also why are people repeating like a chant the same 2 words everywhere: "astroworld" & "travis scott" that it self is just sheep mentality, giving attention to those fools; it's like people have been quick to non-stop give all the glory to "travis scott" when in fact, all the death's in that incident are directly attributed to the 5g antenna's & vaccine's, so why the quick change of narrative... all the rest production & set up wise was only his label whole idea to create that atmosphere, they did it too with Ariana Grande Manchester, y'all acting surprised like this singer just decided he was going to do all this sht... or maybe some of y'all are not even acting but instead paid to do some clean up /damage control so nobody addresses the 5g issues... y'all need grow the hell up

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Wondering now how many syringes
as I know ya can use one maybe
only I don't see someone in that mode
taking time to make sure to only inject so much at a time
So it would need to be more than one
does security not do checks at entrances for weapons of any kind ?
I guess mayb in a parking lot it wouldn't happen though
I suppose ya can say your diabetic n it's your insulin
Just seems strange all the cameras
Not any image of anyone looking suspicious around the people that dropped
No one so far in testimonies out mentioning anything about injections
Too many unanswered questions right now
We do need more information
But It doesn't hurt to ask questions
specially when the narrative doesn't match the facts presented

redqueen

Superstar
Maybe who knows Emanuelpg
Guess that could be
why it seems he is in a trance like state without control
Why he just stayed playing
instead of doing the logical human thing to do
helping
It could be possession I suppose too
As it could be
he is fascinated,euphoric,joyful staring while people around him are dying and pleading,crying out for help
Why he never stopped performing
as the music lends to the spelling of the people there
Causing the confusion,pain ,suffering and death was the outcome they wanted
That is why all involved seems detached almost from the reality of the scene around them
Maybe Kylie was there with their child was so it was apart of w/e ritual
Right now all we have is could bes and what ifs
No matter what the ms narrative is
We all know they can be bought n paid for
which means anything they say is subjected to being lies and usually is lies
So no matter what those of us with the
What ifs n it could bes
Are just left to ponder always
as we will never be in the know

Daze

Superstar
ive noticed a surge of new accounts as well, especially in the kpop threads. idk maybe sock accounts, shills, and/ or bots? and does VC do anything about it anyways?:confused: ive noticed some other things on this site that seems a bit off to me. but it could actually just be lurkers or normal people making accounts
The only time I've seen him ban sock accounts, is when they specifically start calling VC names, such as Colonel often does.
VC can see the ips. He knows whose a sock and whose not.

ur looking entirely to into it. i told you i joined specifically to discuss this on this forum because most other places on the web where people discuss pop culture are heavily censored.

as far as the vaccine suggestion, sure maybe but people are jumping to conclusions way too fast and it’s ridiculous and exemplifies one of the biggest issues with the truth community.

the show didnt take place in the stadium itself, so the supposition laid forth about NRG and 5G is largely irrelevant. it was in the parking lot.

no one knows for sure how these people died yet. again, a big problem with the truth community is believing whatever they want. not really much better than believing media. so far my understanding is it had to do with trampling and stampeding, combined with drugs. the stuff about needles seems so outlandish. also. i’m not denying that someone being vaccinated could have a huge impact on their ability to breathe in a tight situation and messed with their heart, especially on drugs.

my point is no one even knows yet. your speculation is watering down the discussion. just wait for some more facts to come in breh damn. if it comes out that it was all cardiac arrests then i’ll change my tune.
I'm not saying you're a bot. I'm only saying new accounts are far too common here, (edit: with yet another directly above this post) but new content isn't. Its like alot of people sign up just to watch and don't say a word for months. Take the OP. He signed up like 5 weeks ago. This thread is his first post.

I agree, we need facts. "see you on the other side" is not proof of a satanic sacrifice.

The media coming out with "cardiac arrests" will never happen. The official narrative is already trying to bury it as stampedes. The msm is showing videos of "stampedes" before the concert even started.

They want this needle in Your arm. Why would they ever tell you the truth? Welcome to the age of deception.

ARose

Established
How do we know this wasn’t part of the show? Do we know who really died? Why would professional “medics” not have any gear on them for such a big crowd?

Something doesn’t sit right about this “tragedy”. It reminds me too much if the Bataclan, the Ariana Grande show and the Mandalay Bay psy-op.

Making people believe they witnessed horror produces the same result as actual events and maybe being able to keep the secret of that information is part of the power concept: That you and a select few know it was a lie but most people don’t.

ARose

Established
Also, no security ran over to pull the two “concertgoers” off stage? I thought they were crew members not alleged random audience members.

No crew members would ignore said people or allow them to just hang out onstage because they could be dangerous stalkers.

ARose

Established
The more I look, the more fake this seems. They would never have such sloppy security and medics for such a large, corporate managed event.

This was “performance art.”

I remember that when the people got trampled at the Who concert in 1978 that it was the biggest story on the news nationally the same day and was on the cover of Time magazine that week. I no longer read the news because it's pretty much fake. I would not even know this happened except for vigilant citizen. Right after I posted my first comment I got a email notification about new article on VC and it was about this.

The more I look, the more fake this seems. They would never have such sloppy security and medics for such a large, corporate managed event.

This was “performance art.”
Well they are saying at least 8 people died so that will be able to be proven. Also I imagine that there will be lawsuits.

How do we know this wasn’t part of the show? Do we know who really died? Why would professional “medics” not have any gear on them for such a big crowd?

Something doesn’t sit right about this “tragedy”. It reminds me too much if the Bataclan, the Ariana Grande show and the Mandalay Bay psy-op.

Making people believe they witnessed horror produces the same result as actual events and maybe being able to keep the secret of that information is part of the power concept: That you and a select few know it was a lie but most people don’t.
I was just thinking about the Las Vegas shooting after this. So you think that was a psyop and no one was killed? Who knows I never trusted that whole thing but don't they have to come up with death certificates? Also I tried looking up Las Vegas shooting on VC search and no results. Does anyone know if there are any threads on the forum about it?

the_don

The whole event is wild. I saw a live stream of the full show and the beginning and the end of the show were really something that brought some thought into me.

The whole opening seemed like the gates of hell opening up, especially with the opening words saying "see ya on the other side"
It's like imagine you died and you are on the other side seeing your dead body and realizing that you are now in literal hell.

I was never really religious before and i don't mind the Christian stuff on here, but after this concert it has really made me rethink about it. With more stuff coming out to light it makes me more worried about the events to come about.

Stay safe and practice gratitude everyday guys.

also on a tangent im not bot or anything just a long term lurker on this website. With the whole stuff with ASTROWORLD coming about I thought it was about time to make an account and start discussing more about these types of events that are starting to loom over.