ASTROLOGICAL CONNECTIONS WITH THE BIBLE

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I love these people that think they are blowing the minds of Christians or scaring them out of their wits by challenging them with some rewarmed Zeitgeist claptrap. Give us a break already. :rolleyes:
I have watched Zeitgeist stuff as well. It's too ironic that such a blend of bias and pseudo historical revisionism passes for 'truth'!!!

rainerann

Star
The NT is based off astrology. Christ the sun/son and the 12 apostles ( zodiacs)

The fish is a symbol of Christianity which represents Pisces

3 wise man represents the stars of the belt of Orion

Christ and the jar of water represents the age of Aquarius

December 25 winter solstice

The cross represents The crux.....

I'll see if I can find the story or you guys can search it on your own if you dare.
There were also 12 tribes of Israel. The number 12 didn't get drawn out of a hat. It correlates to the 12 tribes of Israel, not the 12 Zodiac signs.

Fleur D'Amour

Rookie
I came across the concept of the Gospel message being written in the stars many years ago. Its too long to plonk on this thread but if you are interested, this is what I found (very interesting btw)

http://www.setterfield.org/stargospel.html
I skimmed through the article and from what I've read, the zodiac part of it relates to the theory the pastor at my church mentioned. Interesting...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I was interested to discover that the Sphynx has the face of a woman and the body of a lion. Also that it is much older than the pyramids. If this was carved soon after the flood perhaps it was a way of recording where the Mazeroth (zodiac) starts and finishes with the story of the Messiah. Perhaps this was the story that Abraham believed and it was accounted to him as righteousness?