**astral Projection**

Aero

Superstar
Is that a similar line that could be taken by one of the crack cocaine addicts towards the narcotics officer? Has he ever tried it? How can he even have an opinion...
I don't understand your reasoning. Crack is visible, you don't need to be a yoga master to obliterate your mind and body with it. All you need is a lighter and a pipe. Astral projection is part of esoteric knowledge, like people don't even believe it exists. A person can pretend it's not real, and I guess people can do that with crack. But I think it would be pretty difficult.

The police officer has to follow the law. But in his mind the logical part should say to himself. I've never done crack, so how do I know? Maybe he does have doubts whether it should be as illegal as it is. Just like most of you religious folks brains should say something similar. You simply don't know. You are going off of what other people said. You are getting your advice from a 2,000 year old book.

It's not about saying hey. Let's all astral project our heads off! It's about , letting people learn on their own. Not stifling knowledge and personal or spiritual growth. Because that is what you all our actually doing. You aren't saving anyone and being a good christian. You are following the elites agenda to the T. By promoting fear, and lies.

Daciple

Star
Do you even know the Religion of the Elites? Do you really think the Religion of the Elites have absolutely anything to do with the Bible? The Bible that is denounced and hated on by all of the mainstream media and Hollywood movies? The Bible which is banned in over 50 countries? The Bible which by preaching or teaching its precepts will bring death to you or your family in half the world?

You really think the Elite belive or promote anything to do with the Word of God?

No sir they hate the Word of God, and all the propaganda that they spend billions of dollars on completely reject the tenets and ideologies of the Word of God and instead promote the exact thing you are desiring to do and follow and atm are teaching others to participate in!

The Religion of the Elite is Occultism, the Ancient Mystery Religions, defined by many different labels through out time. Read the books the Elites themselves write and say they believe in and want to promote! It surely isn't Biblical Christianity!

It's New Age, Occultism, Luciferiansim, Gnosticism, Kabbalahism, Theosophy, all of which is essentially the Ancient Mystery Religions stemming from Babylon.

If you read their own writings they layout the exact plan on how they are going to thru Freemasonry, Media, Education and infiltration of the Church (which is what you see today in most mainstream Churches) externalize the Hierarchy. In other words how they are going to take what was once hidden knowledge reserved for them the Elites and disseminate it thru these branches to at first get the general public to acknowledge its presence, then become educated on it, then become tolerant of it, then become practitioners of it and finally defenders of it.

All with the design to eliminate Biblical Christian and instituting their Religion for all to follow. This isn't me as a Christian saying this to you, this is me as a person who studied Occultism and read the works and words of the Elites themselves telling you exactly what they wrote about their intentions and the Religion they believe in.

You regardless of if you acknowledge it or not are the one promoting and practicing the Religion of the Elite you are literally in the midst of doing exactly what you wish to pin upon is who have experienced doing and reading from the authors of the Elite you ignorantly believe you are rebelling again.

The biggest promoter in the past decade of the Elite is the Movie Zeitgeist, it lies concerning Christianity and only singles out Christianity, then leads one into at the end of the movie to literally accept the ideologies and religion of the Elite.

How deceived people can be and when you practice Occultism the demons you are yolking yourself to will continue to give you the feeling of enlightenment (read what the Elite authors call their Religious movements, Enlightenment!) but all they are doing is preparing you to accept more demonic deceptions upto the Anti Christ when he comes. To accept the religion of the Elite and you sir have fallen for it hook line and sinker.

Also I am pretty sure you didn't create this thread it was created for a variety of opinions from others concerning the subject, just as you can sit here and tell others to get involved in it, I will tell of my experiences with it, where it comes from and what Religion it truly is.

You have every opportunity to learn and grow in understanding from what I and others write concerning it or you can ignore it and go along your merry way. Personally I hope you repent before you get to involved and suffer the consequences of practicing the Religion of the Elite. To each their own, God bless!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Aero

It is true that the advice I have given is only as good as my source. If you were quoting John Dee, Crowley, Alice A Bailey or Simon Magus I would ignore and dismiss their advice too. When it comes to the spirit realm, the best advice will come from the one or ones who understand it best and have the most accurate knowledge of it.

On a personal note, I had a friend who was also an occultist. The spirit guides started as being all about fun 'journeys' and power and ended up as unwanted intruders and oppressors. I just didn't want that to anyone else I came across.

Like a girl living with a violent boyfriend, her friends may tell her till they are blue in the face but until she sees what he is for herself, nothing will change.

Last edited:
This is why I suggested that there are answers to these questions in the Bible. It is possible that when Moses fasted for 40 days and saw the Lord that this was through astral projection. Most people know that starvation is a form of trauma in MK ultra for a similar reason. Dehydration is said to cause hallucinations. There is no way to know for sure whether something is a hallucination or not though. It might be more of a spiritual experience.

Like the scenario of seeing an oasis in a desert. Does seeing an oasis in a desert cause a person to feel alleviated of the sensation of dehydration in order to survive? So is it really a hallucination or is it a spiritual response to the survival of the body that found a way to disconnect from the sensation of thirst or astrally project on a certain level? It will be different for everyone.

So the experience will be different for everyone and there is a lot of junk information about this kind of stuff out there. Most people don't actually astral project without someone else trying to control the outcome and inducing the situation. When someone does this, there is the potential to gain some control over it, but it's not really worth it considering how you got there.

So I agree with what @colson was saying about the vanity of astral projection. Almost like the effort to accomplish this creates a sort of caste system on the one hand. A person should want to be separate from most of what is taught about this subject on the internet and I wasn't kidding when I said that fasting was a good way to get farther if you actually want to accomplish this independently. It is probably the safest way to be completely independent and not controlled by anyone in the process.

I think most people have very basic questions about this sort of thing that can be very simply answered. Is astral projection real, yes. What can you do when you astrally project, not much because you are subject to a whole new set of laws. It is like the ocean that is controlled by tides and there is no way to change this. That is how this world is. It is controlled by some of the laws we are familiar with. A basic one to recognize is that energy is neither created or destroyed in this world. This will still mean something if you astral project, but many other things won't, which is why it will be so hard for most people to astrally project without some form of inducement.

Picture if you will the sense of touch being gone. That is a difficult sensory experience to go without in reality and it is gone in the astral world. Touch is replaced in a way that is strange. So picture typing on the keyboard and close your eyes. Your fingers are communicating if you will. The sense is externally centered in your hands. In reality, there are a million messages being sent to you brain and back, but typing does not seem to noticeably require your thoughts.

So touch in the astral world is different because as I bet you can imagine, you will not be able to press a key on a keyboard. So what will you do without this ability? There are things you can do, but who will show these things. This is where you can end up getting into trouble because being in this place is like trying to learn to walk on water by yourself. It is not an easy or quick understanding that will take place and it is where many people will finally give up because of this, with sometimes very minimal damage.

Also KM, I just want you to know when I say you, I am saying this in a general way and not actually saying you like you are wanting to do this.
I agree and think alot of your post touches on why (especially the bolded)I personally would suggest against actively causing astral projection to happen. But Ezekiel and Paul (I think)werent fasting when they "astral projected, so I feel that while there are those that purposely cause it to happen, there are also those that God causes it to happen to them. And this was why I said we shouldnt (imo of course) paint it with an "its ALL bad" paint brush. Because sometimes God uses it to teach people certain things or give them a certain message. At least biblically that is. So in all, I pretty much agree with the position that we should advise against it or at least be weary about it, but I also see evidence that God used it with certain men in the bible so it cant be ALL bad...

When I first heard about it, I used to want to try to project, so if you had been talking about me you wouldnt have been too far off lol. But yes I understand you were speaking in general

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I agree and think alot of your post touches on why (especially the bolded)I personally would suggest against actively causing astral projection to happen. But Ezekiel and Paul (I think)werent fasting when they "astral projected, so I feel that while there are those that purposely cause it to happen, there are also those that God causes it to happen to them. And this was why I said we shouldnt (imo of course) paint it with an "its ALL bad" paint brush. Because sometimes God uses it to teach people certain things or give them a certain message. At least biblically that is. So in all, I pretty much agree with the position that we should advise against it or at least be weary about it, but I also see evidence that God used it with certain men in the bible so it cant be ALL bad...

When I first heard about it, I used to want to try to project, so if you had been talking about me you wouldnt have been too far off lol. But yes I understand you were speaking in general
Spiritual experiences happen to people who pursue Gods purposes ... when we try to 'get' them for ourselves the ones we are provided with are of another sort, I think!

Aero

Superstar
We can agree to disagree. I think the elite loves the word of God. They love twisting you religious folks up into knots. Make you believe in demons, devils and all sorts of garbage. Make you afraid of your own mind, and your own behavior. And there is simply nothing to be afraid of. God gave you the capacity to explore your mind, and he also gave you the means to break certain barriers.

This is our world to shape how we want. So you all can grovel and hide from mere symbols. I will use them as they were intended. As tools, as a means to an end.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I agree. Which kinda brings up the point I made that we cant call it ALL bad when God uses it for whatever purposes He has for those He chooses.
You are right in what you identify here. The same goes for things like healing. I can pray and ask for healing for someone, but I can't make it happen. The 'power' idea is the trick - it appeals to the ego and makes a person believe that the spiritual things happen because they have the power. I blame that Harry Potter ;-)

Infinite Truth

Established
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to give input on this subject, sadly I'm not in the slightest bit religious and I feel now this thread has became more about this. When I asked about astral projection it was merely me wanting to explore the experience a bit more as it intrigues me, I have my own reasons for this which I will explain.

When I was younger as early as I can remember I used to get really bad sleep paralysis and I would hear a strange sort of humming/chanting noise that would terrify me as I couldn't move and just had to listen it out, this happened to me a lot to the point I would often wake up screaming when it would wear off, my dad would sit me in the kitchen and give me a glass of milk until I had calmed down anytime this happened which is why I remember it so well. As I got older this got gradually less and less and now what happens a lot is I get these vibrations all through my body a lot at night when I am in bed, the best way to describe this is like wave of energy that goes from my head to my toes in a repeating motion. If anyone has ever had a CT scan it is similar to the feeling of the giant machine circling around your body.

I never knew growing up why this happened to me and in getting older and becoming awake to conspiracy theories etc I stumbled upon astral projection. In coming across astral projection I was reading and noticing a link with sleep paralysis and these vibrations I had been getting, as I had never astral travelled ofcoarse this for me was a stepping stone to uncovering some answers about my trauma as a child with the paralysis and my wonder as an adult with these vibrations, this is just a bit of background to let you guys know it's not that I'm looking to astral project for any malicious intentions or to boost my ego, it's simply something I feel has been pulling at me from a young age.

As I am not religious to me this has never been to do with god etc so this concept is new to me, but let's look at it from a religious perspective in my case, in the same way people say god speaks to them or sends messages, if I was religious I could pass this off as my calling from god in the same way god tells you guys to warn me.

I don't know in my life how or why I have came to this point right here and now discussing astral projection, but one thing I do know is it is something that I feel has been affecting me since a very young age, that's the only reason for my interest in it all. It's not about god or demons or any malice just simply about answers to unknown experiences throughout my whole life.

Daciple

Star
I suggest studying more about Sleep Paralysis and how many documented cases have been made of people calling out the name of Jesus and immediately having it stop. Why? Because these are demons trying to overtake you, which if you begin to dive into the Occult will be something that happens more and more often as opposed to going away.

Aero

Superstar
Oh wow. Sleep paralysis is simply your brain going into sleep mode before you're actually asleep.

When you are sleeping you are basically paralyzed the whole time. This is to protect us from hurting ourselves while we sleep. It's totally natural, but yeah it's super scary. These aren't demon attacks

Just fear God all the while if you're going to try anything, or have a good intention at least.

Like, you just believe He Exists and Is Watching you. He Is The Protector of those who have faith.

Just never let that faith falter, ever.

manama

Star
I suggest studying more about Sleep Paralysis and how many documented cases have been made of people calling out the name of Jesus and immediately having it stop. Why? Because these are demons trying to overtake you, which if you begin to dive into the Occult will be something that happens more and more often as opposed to going away.

Actually thinking hard hence diverting your mind, or just calling out anything stops sleep paralysis.

LadyNocturna33

Established
Oh wow. Sleep paralysis is simply your brain going into sleep mode before you're actually asleep.

When you are sleeping you are basically paralyzed the whole time. This is to protect us from hurting ourselves while we sleep. It's totally natural, but yeah it's super scary. These aren't demon attacks
I recently had some of these experiences, but I wouldn't call it scary.

I have ''woken up'' mentally a few times during my sleep, but what I saw were pretty colours etc. Only one time a view of my room, but it was totally normal. Might be because I was sleeping during the day, but I saw nothing unusual and actually liked the experience.

Aero

Superstar
I recently had some of these experiences, but I wouldn't call it scary.

I have ''woken up'' mentally a few times during my sleep, but what I saw were pretty colours etc. Only one time a view of my room, but it was totally normal. Might be because I was sleeping during the day, but I saw nothing unusual and actually liked the experience.
I think I know what you're talking about. Part of training yourself to lucid dream is to know you are asleep. And if you practice enough you can enter a point of conscious sleep. I just remember seeing gray briefly until a dream took form.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
what happens with your body while you are 'out and about'?
It remains and stays under God's Protection just as when we're asleep when our souls go to Him.

One of the things i take for granted by the way, waking up and not even realizing that my body has been kept safe and sound just as it was.

LadyNocturna33

Established
I think I know what you're talking about. Part of training yourself to lucid dream is to know you are asleep. And if you practice enough you can enter a point of conscious sleep. I just remember seeing gray briefly until a dream took form.
I didn't actually intend to train to become lucid during sleep, but since this has happened I do try because I enjoyed it very much.

The idea doesn't frighten me because I believe that everything I will see (even if it's scary) is just a part of my imagination. Which so far turns out to be a happy place.