**astral Projection**

Aero

Superstar
Let me ask you something. With this power that you have, is there a higher level of authority over this? How would you describe this authority? Would this authority still be able to take away this sense of power you state that you have with this ability?
There's a lot of authority I guess. Idk if I'm understanding the questions. There is my self. And other archetypes and complexes that have power within my own brain. Karma, although I am unaffected by it usually. I still have to live with the consequences of it. God. And other cult members, if I like them.

Aero

Superstar
In terms of experience with astral projection, I have never been tempted to try it but while I was at uni there I met two people who had.

One was an occultist who would meditate for hours and was known to us as a group of young Christian friends. His voice was very odd at times and he talked occasionally of his 'spirit guides'.

One evening we were in the packed student union and one of us suggested we prayed for him when we caught sight of him across a room of several hundred people. He hadn't noticed us and didn't know most of us anyway. Quietly one of us prayed for him and in an instant, his eyes locked on to us.

He made a bee line across the room full of people and addressed the young guy who had been in prayer for him.

Looking more like a shell than a person he demanded, in deep, strained voice "stop praying for me". What ever was in him hated the fact that he was being prayed for and knew using senses that were not available to the people in the room.

It would be wrong of me not to share this experience, and I admit that it is subjective and only based on what I have seen.
I don't believe the senses aren't available to you. I think people don't look for them. Or knew of them as a child, but was taught to deny it. The sixth sense is activated by love, or sex. Not hate.

rainerann

Star
There's a lot of authority I guess. Idk if I'm understanding the questions. There is my self. And other archetypes and complexes that have power within my own brain. Karma, although I am unaffected by it usually. I still have to live with the consequences of it. God. And other cult members, if I like them.
Sorry bout that, but you still answered the question I was looking for. So you do recognize that God can have authority over this ability and recognize that there are things that can't be accomplish if He intends to prevent them no matter how experienced you are with astral projection?

Aero

Superstar
Sorry bout that, but you still answered the question I was looking for. So you do recognize that God can have authority over this ability and recognize that there are things that can't be accomplish if He intends to prevent them no matter how experienced you are with astral projection?
The supreme God yes. Not Satan or Jesus or any prophet for that matter. I've seen my own burning bushes, but they didn't speak to me. I had to use my brain and figure out the symbolism.

Like I've said before. There are a ton of wolves out there every single night. Astral projection isn't a game, it can make you trip balls but it can also be the lightning bolt people need.

rainerann

Star
The supreme God yes. Not Satan or Jesus or any prophet for that matter. I've seen my own burning bushes, but they didn't speak to me. I had to use my brain and figure out the symbolism.

Like I've said before. There are a ton of wolves out there every single night. Astral projection isn't a game, it can make you trip balls but it can also be the lightning bolt people need.
Then, how would you describe the difference between Satan and the Supreme God in the astral sense? What qualities create this differentiation?

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Hi @Infinite Truth, I am going to try answer some of your questions, and as this thread is about astral projection, I want to teach you what happens and why...

The Bible teaches us about the nature of our bodies: We consist of a physical body, your soul and your spirit:
1 Thessalonians 5:23
23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
View attachment 663
Before the fall Adam could easily talk with God by using his spiritual body in the garden of Eden, he had a conscious awareness of his spiritual body just like we have a conscious awareness of our physical bodies. But at the fall God took away the ability for us to be aware of our spiritual body.
View attachment 664
View attachment 665
When we become Christians and are saved, God restores this link that we can commune with Him again. There is a lot of power in our spiritual bodies, hence the reason that this happened, just imagine the havoc we in our fallen nature can wreak with a awareness of our spiritual bodies.... (And yes this is happening daily by those fully sold out to satan)
View attachment 666
Now the demon that establishes the link and make sure you do not perceive him so you will stay deceived is called a power demon that provides the glue to establish a corrupt link between your body and spiritual body. From then on you can astral project and many witches uses this then to wreak havoc.
View attachment 667

@Aero, we are not afraid of the unseen. But you know what, if God tells me to warn people, I will. It's then in their hands to either heed the warning or not. Make no mistake, demons are absolutely brilliant creatures, and their speciality is to deceive, they are experts at it! They know exactly how people think and how to read us, therefore what you have learned from the elite that are bringing about satan's kingdom in this world will be corrupt information. Do you really think the elite will teach you the whole truth? They view us normal people as cattle - just a thought....
I've never seen so technical an explanation for something that so completely defies technicality. Kudos!

Aero

Superstar
Then, how would you describe the difference between Satan and the Supreme God in the astral sense? What qualities create this differentiation?
Lol idk but Satan is a small piece of the puzzle. And the Supreme God is a much bigger piece. The supreme God created all the dimensions, and must of given form to every other deity. That's why there's like a million different Gods, and they are each just as relevant. Or they were at least.

Lol idk but Satan is a small piece of the puzzle. And the Supreme God is a much bigger piece. The supreme God created all the dimensions, and must of given form to every other deity. That's why there's like a million different Gods, and they are each just as relevant. Or they were at least.
I believe that the angels that disobeyed God, the ones that mated with humans and taught them things, are the deities in other religions.

rainerann

Star
So then if God is a much bigger piece, you haven't actually encountered Him yet in the astral space yet. In the astral space, God can very simply be described as a stop sign. Other entities don't have the power to stop anything you do. They can try to influence you, but free will is the same in the astral space. This may create struggle, but the Bible verses about temptations remain true.

"No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." (1Corinthians 10:13).

"Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one." (James 1:13).

So, this is really a very simple way to tell who you are dealing with. God does not tempt us to sin. The Devil can't make you sin, so they give you choice, and hope that you will choose to sin and turn away from God. So if someone tries to give you a choice, or two options, that is suspicious; but it also might not be so obvious that this what is happening.

However, God is able to stop you. He doesn't need anyone's permission either. It won't be a discussion. He can just put a stop to things. Satan cannot do that. That is the difference between Satan, every other entity out there, and God in the astral plane.

It is possible to see none of these sorts of things when you astrally project, but this is how you would know what you were dealing with. Someone who comes from God can't disobey Him also. There are very easy ways to test who you are dealing with, but it is better to know how to do this before you try to do something like this.

I would obviously recommend not doing it at all, but if someone really wants to do this, then this is what I would recommend considering.

Aero

Superstar
It's not a sin to will something to happen. To visualize it, and watch it manifest. It's called skills.

JoChris

Superstar
Several people have asked why Christians are warning others about dabbling in astral projection. It is a matter of conscience for us. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+33:1-20&version=KJV

I recognise that people will do this no matter what I have typed. I also was too curious for my own good in other areas and no-one would have deterred me from what I was curious about because of my rebellious spirit.

But for future astral projectors who go ahead despite my warnings - you will be held accountable to God for your decisions. If you get badly affected you do not have the right to accuse Christians on this forum for not warning you about its dangers.
I pray that God will both protect you AND open your eyes simultaneously.

rainerann

Star
That could be true, and it might not be true. Determining a final position on a statement that still remains somewhat vague is difficult, and is a somewhat indirect response for what I said. What does that have to do with identifying who is who in the astral plane? It doesn't have anything to do with it.

We don't always need permission from God to learn to do something. A person who learns to build houses doesn't necessarily need to ask a Pastor whether it is okay or not to build a house. So the objective of knowing how to do something doesn't mean that someone is committing sin. However, if someone steals materials to build a house, whether he has the skills required or not is irrelevant. Building the house is a sin because he stole the supplies he is using to build it.

The same could be true with your statement. It might not be a sin to visualize something and have it manifest, but if you seek to make something manifest that is comparable to stealing materials to build a house, it could be considered a sin. If you seek to use astral projection to pass judgement on others and cause bad things to happen to people because you think they deserve it, this could be considered sin. God has a law, if your judgement does not follow this law, then your judgement of others could be considered sin. I don't entirely know what you think you are using it for, but it does seem clear that this is not something that is submitted to God or used to serve His will.

I remember watching a video of an ex-Satanist of high ranking. It was his testimony, and how he found God and accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. He said that he used to use astral projection as a mean of traveling around and cursing people. I honestly wouldn't dabble with it, nor would I dabble with that third eye opening stuff. That's just asking for trouble.

floss

Star
I remember watching a video of an ex-Satanist of high ranking. It was his testimony, and how he found God and accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. He said that he used to use astral projection as a mean of traveling around and cursing people. I honestly wouldn't dabble with it, nor would I dabble with that third eye opening stuff. That's just asking for trouble.
This guy?

astral projection, lucid dream, third eyes, chakras, kundalinis, law of attraction, sigils, psychic reading, tarot card - all come from the under world

Daciple

Star
It's not a sin to will something to happen. To visualize it, and watch it manifest. It's called skills.
Actually that is called Witchcraft.

• Wiccans generally believe that the magic of witchcraft is the result of ritually imposing one's will upon the world by strengthening and projecting it through the appropriate mystical channels. This may include invoking the aid of powerful spirits, such as the God and Goddess or the Guardian Spirits of the four elements and directions; it also includes ritual processes to gather or cultivate power within the practitioner him- or herself. Understanding what various concepts and materials embody or represent is all-important to developing the most effective spell possible.
  • The related magical tradition of Aleister Crowley posits that magic, though it can put the practitioner in contact with otherworldly forces, is essentially an exercise in self-discipline and mental rigor. Deep concentration, focused meditation, and control of one's thoughts are all key components to generating the personal power required to cast useful spells.
It is the complete opposite of what God calls us to do which is to die to our own Will and submit and ask for His Will to be done instead, hence why Witchcraft is something God hates with a passion. Usually as described above it is done by rituals and enchantments asking other entities to help impose your will or eventually their will upon the world.

How does Jesus tell us to pray?

Matt 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, witchcraft is the exact opposite, do my will on earth and hope it also influences the heavens aka the Spiritual World we dont see.

As for Astral Projection I highly recommend against doing it, it too is Witchcraft and it will ruin your life I promise you this. You may not see the affects for awhile but I can tell you from experience it will come back and bite you in the butt. I have a guy I grew up with that was an Occultist and he was kind of mentoring me, and he spoke of his experiences Astral Projecting where he was lead astray by a demon and almost died. I was building up to Astral Projection practicing other Occult Practices but thank the Lord that I was brought to Repentance and Christ before I could go to far down that path.

You will meet Demons and the Word says that Satan himself is disguised as an Angel of Light so of course to begin they will seem benevolent and helpful but that is because they want to entice you to keep coming back where they will eventually exert more and more control over your thoughts and life. It will be like a Drug and just like Drugs it will take over your life and ruin it.

Choice is yours but I will warn you, you will suffer no matter what other who are already possessed by demons by doing this say to you, of course they being possessed by demons will tell you its ok and to do it. The demons want to control your life just as they do theirs.

I suggest coming to Christ and having the Holy Spirit, the Creator of all the World live inside of you, be bound to Him instead of Demons, its a much better life full of Grace Mercy Peace and Love. These demons only will offer you an inferior reflection of the True Light, come to the True Light which is Christ!!!

Aero

Superstar
Nobody is asking for advice from you religious folks. Unless you've actually done it, than we can talk. If not I think you should save it. You aren't doing something noble, like trying to help me. This isn't your guy's conscious speaking. It's your guilt, and your fear.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Nobody is asking for advice from you religious folks. Unless you've actually done it, than we can talk. If not I think you should save it. You aren't doing something noble, like trying to help me. This isn't your guy's conscious speaking. It's your guilt, and your fear.
Is that a similar line that could be taken by one of the crack cocaine addicts towards the narcotics officer? Has he ever tried it? How can he even have an opinion...