**astral Projection**

Infinite Truth

Established
Hi all,
Was wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with astral projection? If so any tips on the best way to do it? I have tried a few times after reading a lot about the pineal gland and DMT etc, I have managed to achieve the out of body experience once but it never lasted very long, it was a great experience and has got me very intrigued to explore a bit more. After doing so I also had a few very lucid dreams in the weeks following, it has me thinking there is 2 levels of consciousness in this life and I want to experience both of them. Anyone's experience with this would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Aero

Superstar
I encourage people to figure out their own ways to astral project. But I should caution against expecting too much. It's about focusing your whole mind and willpower on some goal. Eventually your Astral projection gets you closer to those goals, and then if you are still focused. Completes those goals. You need to learn to calculate what you cannot see.

Astral form is a separate force. Like it's a whole other dimension. And there is no guide or GPS. Good luck

Infinite Truth

Established
I encourage people to figure out their own ways to astral project. But I should caution against expecting too much. It's about focusing your whole mind and willpower on some goal. Eventually your Astral projection gets you closer to those goals, and then if you are still focused. Completes those goals. You need to learn to calculate what you cannot see.

Astral form is a separate force. Like it's a whole other dimension. And there is no guide or GPS. Good luck
Thanks for the response, I just want to experience all that this life/existence has to offer, I have managed to fly in a lucid dream once also and now my mind is widened to such experiences.
they say the sky is the limit,
now I say the sky is limitless,
and I'm keen to take flight :)

Camidria

Veteran
Please don't astral project, you may think you are doing it by yourself but a demon usually helps your spirit to come out of your body as the ability to control your spirit in this way was taken away from us because of sin. So now the only way we can control our spirit again to astral project is when a demon helps the process...

And a grave warning comes with this, demons can cut the silver cord that connects the body and spirit, and that is fatal - you die when that happens. So every time you astral project you run the risk of a demon deciding they want to cut the cord...

I have friends that did the same thing and told me God opened their eyes to what was truly going on, so please I am really concerned, you are playing with fire!

Infinite Truth

Established
Please don't astral project, you may think you are doing it by yourself but a demon usually helps your spirit to come out of your body as the ability to control your spirit in this way was taken away from us because of sin. So now the only way we can control our spirit again to astral project is when a demon helps the process...

And a grave warning comes with this, demons can cut the silver cord that connects the body and spirit, and that is fatal - you die when that happens. So every time you astral project you run the risk of a demon deciding they want to cut the cord...

I have friends that did the same thing and told me God opened their eyes to what was truly going on, so please I am really concerned, you are playing with fire!
Thanks for the warning, feel I am a good person with a kind heart and soul, I respect your concern also, if such demons exist I'm afraid to say my belief system makes me only more intrigued to delve further, the reason being is if such things exist in this life I have a need inside me to see for myself. I have a question also, what would happen if they managed to cut the cord?

Camidria

Veteran
Thanks for the warning, feel I am a good person with a kind heart and soul, I respect your concern also, if such demons exist I'm afraid to say my belief system makes me only more intrigued to delve further, the reason being is if such things exist in this life I have a need inside me to see for myself. I have a question also, what would happen if they managed to cut the cord?
You will instantly die :(

Camidria

Veteran
And just to add no one will understand why as they will find nothing wrong with your physical body, your family and doctors will be baffled by what caused your death...

Infinite Truth

Established
You will instantly die :(
I have one slight disagreement with you on this, If you instantly die no one could have ever lived to tell such a tale of this experience. So I wonder where this theory on it came from? I have read this online also about cutting of the cord but it baffles me how anyone knows what happens afterwards if the result is instant death. No disrespect to yourself just my thoughts on the matter.

Camidria

Veteran
I have one slight disagreement with you on this, If you instantly die no one could have ever lived to tell such a tale of this experience. So I wonder where this theory on it came from? I have read this online also about cutting of the cord but it baffles me how anyone knows what happens afterwards if the result is instant death. No disrespect to yourself just my thoughts on the matter.
Ok let me explain, the Bible talks about the silver cord of life here:
[Remember your Creator earnestly now] before the silver cord [of life] is snapped apart, or the golden bowl is broken, or the pitcher is broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern [and the whole circulatory system of the blood ceases to function]; Then shall the dust [out of which God made man's body] return to the earth as it was, and the spirit shall return to God Who gave it.
Ecclesiastes 12:6‭-‬7 AMPC
http://bible.com/8/ecc.12.6-7.AMPC

Now many people I have known personally and also others that I read about has described the silver cord that they saw connecting their body and their spirit. My friend that used to astral project told me that he saw the demons. Some others have described how they saw the demon about to cut the cord and God reuniting them in the nick of time with their body before the demon succeeds with this.

Camidria

Veteran
The other proof is also in the many stories where people has been found dead for no apparent reason, and their loved ones confirmed they experimented with astral projection...

Infinite Truth

Established
In this instance it would seem as tho the spirit returns to god then, are the demons working as gods hench men to keep us from the astral world, Still doesn't sit right with me, what's the point in not committing sin our whole life's to then die if we are already being punished by sins committed by the ones who came before us? I'm sorry I'm not religious in the same way as yourself I think we should make the most of this life, not spend this whole life under control in the hope of reaching a better life in the next, what if by the time we reach heaven the people there have committed sin? Will we be tarred with their brush there as we are here?

JoChris

Superstar

Aero

Superstar
Demonology is a totally different school of the occult. The astral dimension is the plane of emotions, and willpower. If you are channeling demons, than you aren't astral projecting. A projection is exactly how it sounds. It's energy in motion. E-motion. And the force of will.

A Necromancer is again, something completely different. But ghosts and astral projections seem to share some type of space. Or you can basically bring a ghost with your astral form. But you can't bring a demon.

floss

Star
Hi all,
Was wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with astral projection? If so any tips on the best way to do it? I have tried a few times after reading a lot about the pineal gland and DMT etc, I have managed to achieve the out of body experience once but it never lasted very long, it was a great experience and has got me very intrigued to explore a bit more. After doing so I also had a few very lucid dreams in the weeks following, it has me thinking there is 2 levels of consciousness in this life and I want to experience both of them. Anyone's experience with this would be greatly appreciated, thanks
You're playing with fire and will open doors for demonic entities to enter your life. I've successfully done OOBE many time and have seen the beautiful light being full of love, then my life turn into hell. So becareful what you wish for. They will appeared to be like the God of this universe in whichever image your mind will accept.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
My son put a plastic bag on his head in the car to see what it was like! He is pretty young and none of his friends have died from such experiments. I yelled at him and gave him a lecture. He sulked in the back of the car for a bit and muttered "calm it already"...

I could tell he thought I was a killjoy, but I only told him for his own good.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Infinite Truth

"What if by the time we reach heaven the people there have committed sin? Will we be tarred with their brush there as we are here?"

You ask a really incisive question which deserves an answer. I haven't got time this morning to reply but the potential answers are worth examining...

Infinite Truth

Established
It seems to me these demons only present themselves to Christians, maybe as I'm not religious and more scientifically thinking this won't happen to me, as for the plastic bag there would be evidence that putting a bag over your head would cause death so that's irrelevant. My belief is that everything is connected in the universe and the pineal gland is the antenna to tap into such connections, I respect people's experiences with the astral world but for me seeing is believing and hear say is often just that. If you guys are Christian what has triggered you to attempt astral projection in the first place? My guess would be looking for the answers to life just like the rest of us, or is it something else? Also did god create this astral world with everything else and if so for what reason?

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
It seems to me these demons only present themselves to Christians, maybe as I'm not religious and more scientifically thinking this won't happen to me, as for the plastic bag there would be evidence that putting a bag over your head would cause death so that's irrelevant. My belief is that everything is connected in the universe and the pineal gland is the antenna to tap into such connections, I respect people's experiences with the astral world but for me seeing is believing and hear say is often just that. If you guys are Christian what has triggered you to attempt astral projection in the first place? My guess would be looking for the answers to life just like the rest of us, or is it something else? Also did god create this astral world with everything else and if so for what reason?
Christians aren't the only religion that acknowledges that there are demons or evil spirits.