Assassination attempt on Donald Trump

Lalas

Star
A very interesting conversation between two people who have never read anything on the subject IN Russian FROM Russian sources, but instead have shaped their views exclusively from opposing English (and perhaps other non-Russian-speaking) sources, which exist precisely for this: to create views in order to cultivate communities. Please continue, I highly appreciate and follow with keen interest. :)

Lalas

Star
Imo, seen from afar, and, of course, I do not interfere with your crazy turbulent american future.. But imo, you are a little caught up in the operational narratives and exaggerate these things with "neonazi reichs", "noahide laws" and various variants of the "end times". Maybe it won't be so crazy. It can be smoother and imperceptible, without medieval excesses.

...Although, on the other hand, a slightly hot "war" seems very likely (and useful for elite plans), and the rest of the dystopian developments are most likely not just a threat. However, if there is going to be some kind of "lighthouse of freedom" left (no matter how conditional this is), it will probably be in the USA, or at least in part of the USA.

George Clinton

Established
A very interesting conversation between two people who have never read anything on the subject IN Russian FROM Russian sources, but instead have shaped their views exclusively from opposing English (and perhaps other non-Russian-speaking) sources, which exist precisely for this: to create views in order to cultivate communities. Please continue, I highly appreciate and follow with keen interest. :)
are you a big Surkov fan?

George Clinton

Established
Imo, seen from afar, and, of course, I do not interfere with your crazy turbulent american future.. But imo, you are a little caught up in the operational narratives and exaggerate these things with "neonazi reichs", "noahide laws" and various variants of the "end times". Maybe it won't be so crazy. It can be smoother and imperceptible, without medieval excesses.
“Things will go on as they always have getting weirder all the time”

RAW

George Clinton

Established
Good and fair point

George Clinton

Established
you support(ed) the government actions at ruby ridge and waco?? :oops:
No I just don’t make a big deal of it, in the case of Ruby Ridge what should I care about a few dead Nazis ?
If the Black Guerrilla Family killed every Aryan Brother in the California prison system tonight I’d crack a beer ykwim Verne?

George Clinton

Established

(in the photo: Surkov looks at George's post with disdain)

Why would I be a fan of this palace creator of Kremlin mythologies, who is himself a fraud (and the whole Kremlin is a fraud for resistance)?
Because if you’re listening to Russian sources on any subject you’re listening to Surkov

He’s the most dangerous man in the world

Watch the Adam Curtis documentary Hypernormalisation

Lalas

Star
Because if you’re listening to Russian sources on any subject you’re listening to Surkov

He’s the most dangerous man in the world

Watch the Adam Curtis documentary Hypernormalisation
Times are changing, my dear George, and now Surkov is out of fashion. In the context of magical modernity, something more solid is returning, The Legend...

20.09.2024 Yesterday's news spread on social networks and a number of media: psychotherapist Anatoly Kashpirovsky, popular in the 80s and 90s, resumed his concerts in front of an audience.

The first session was shown on 9 October 1989 on the Central Channel of the USSR. The sessions also called for a restored faith in the government and Communism, in an effort to hypnotize viewers into rallying behind the Soviet cause.

This portends interesting times. Hold on tight, America...

Last edited:

George Clinton

Established
Times are changing, my dear George, and now Surkov is out of fashion. In the context of magical modernity, something more solid is returning, The Legend...

20.09.2024 Yesterday's news spread on social networks and a number of media: psychotherapist Anatoly Kashpirovsky, popular in the 80s and 90s, resumed his concerts in front of an audience.

The first session was shown on 9 October 1989 on the Central Channel of the USSR. The sessions also called for a restored faith in the government and Communism, in an effort to hypnotize viewers into rallying behind the Soviet cause.

This portends interesting times. Hold on tight, America...
That’s just what Surkov wants you to think ;)

Lalas

Star
The only deep state killer currently available was the one that had the most anti-Trump "kill Trump" and the most open and unremoved posts in support of Ukraine, protests for Ukraine in Ukraine and recruiting soldiers for Ukraine, and advertising for Black Rock. There was no other.
Coincidentally, this was exactly the image that best solidified the belief of pro-Trump conservatives that deep state-blackrock-stand ukraine is trying to kill Trump, and therefore there is no Uniparty behind the scenes. And the war is real.
The interesting thing is whether the people (99% here) who are not pro-Russian/pro-Putin/pro-government on Russia, but simply - quite rightly - are against the Deep State, American elites, etc., repeatedly supporting articles from sources who are obviously against the same American elites, are now asking themselves: "What the hell are they talking about farcical assassination attempts, the same excellent sources who tell us all the truths about the war, which the deep state MSM lies and hides from us?!"

I don't know if this was understood. (Just another paraphrase of what I keep saying, and which you will see, if you are lucky, in the near or distant future, that it is the very truth. I'm not lying.)

Lalas

Star
Or, to use someone else's quote for clarity:

"Yesterday saw another assassination attempt on Donald Trump. This time it was by a pro-Ukrainian zealot with “gonna kill you” eyes and a 291-page manifesto on Amazon (now removed). According to the latest reports, the Secret Service spotted the would-be assassin, Ryan Routh, poking his rifle barrel through a Florida golf course fence while Trump played a few holes down. The keystone SS agents shot at Routh, missed, and only apprehended him after a bystander identified his vehicle.

Before sunrise today, the X hivemind had assembled a compelling dossier on Routh. Imagine what can be accomplished once they’re all geared up with Neuralink implants! Routh had been a volunteer recruiter for the Ukrainian war effort, even appearing in an Azov Battalion promo video. To my surprise, the New York Times immediately admitted they’d interviewed Routh last year about his overseas mission.

His X account was an endless scroll of desperate spam and boomer Caps Lock rants. “I AM WILLING TO FLY TO KRAKOW AND GO TO THE BORDER OF UKRAINE TO VOLUNTEER AND FIGHT AND DIE-Will I be able to cross to border and fight without a Visa???” His account stayed up just long enough for the online swarm to pick it apart (and it’s archived here).

Routh’s manifesto, Unnecessary War, reads like the screeching Id of our globalist warmonger establishment. “The entire world runs and hides in fear because Putin has Nuclear weapons,” he writes in his chapter “Why not Nuclear War?” He goes on to insist, “We must strike first. … It must be quick and decisive and powerful blow [sic] to end it once and for all.” In addition to a nuclear holocaust, Routh wanted to see Putin and other media-made villains assassinated.

Many online are saying “He’s a FED!” Especially after one sleuth noticed Routh’s second follow on X was Soo Kim, whose now-private profile reads “ex-CIA, RAND Corporation | Yale.” Plus she’s hot, so it’s easy to imagine Kim as some sort of Bond-movie temptress. Either way, it certainly stands to reason that Routh’s Ukraine activities would bring him into contact with numerous intel agents.

Was Routh set up by intel operatives in our own deep state? In the deeper state?? In the deepest state???

What kind of shadowy operatives would activate a killer who has interviews in the New York Times and Semafor, an appearance in an Azov propaganda film, and a psychotic manifesto available on Kindle? Wouldn’t his handlers at least tell him to delete his X account and take down his e-book? Don’t “they” have any assets with zero digital footprint? Or was Thomas Crooks the last one in the stockpile?"

Lalas

Star
Some people here are not well. Because the knife gets closer and closer to the knuckle.

..and all the other (my) comments below. skip the comments of the others here, off topic spam-flood garbage
:rolleyes:
This is what they do (with you, for you, above all for your children, who will grow up in the already ready neuroweb world... Even if you don't have children, they do it for all future generations, after all, everyone today can be seen as necessary sacrifices for the means to the end. Let's see if I'm right (I'm right)
And Donald - the target of the deep state's - as president of the unvaccinated and non-wokeist, non-leftist remnant, is the main character.

Yet, it's not bad that you allow yourself to get involved in the process, dreaming it as real (because I don't believe you at all, none of you, that you are not smart enough to understand the very clear things; you are not stupid at all, and in general, "stupid people" is an illusion, self-deluded is exactly). So yet, it's not bad that you're at least having fun; Otherwise, what is left? A kind of nasty feeling of hopelessness and grief, as if you are a helpless participant in the march to the slaughterhouse and things like that. It's not fun.

And how lucky it is to be in such a backward country as mine, which in many ways is always "20-30 years behind America", and the best thing is that this is completely true in terms of technological development. Like lottery winnings. :)

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
(because I don't believe you at all, none of you, that you are not smart enough to understand the very clear things; you are not stupid at all, and in general, "stupid people" is an illusion, self-deluded is exactly)
Although I'm a little overdo it, obviously. I need to revise my theory.

George Clinton

Established
Or, to use someone else's quote for clarity:

"Yesterday saw another assassination attempt on Donald Trump. This time it was by a pro-Ukrainian zealot with “gonna kill you” eyes and a 291-page manifesto on Amazon (now removed). According to the latest reports, the Secret Service spotted the would-be assassin, Ryan Routh, poking his rifle barrel through a Florida golf course fence while Trump played a few holes down. The keystone SS agents shot at Routh, missed, and only apprehended him after a bystander identified his vehicle.

Before sunrise today, the X hivemind had assembled a compelling dossier on Routh. Imagine what can be accomplished once they’re all geared up with Neuralink implants! Routh had been a volunteer recruiter for the Ukrainian war effort, even appearing in an Azov Battalion promo video. To my surprise, the New York Times immediately admitted they’d interviewed Routh last year about his overseas mission.

His X account was an endless scroll of desperate spam and boomer Caps Lock rants. “I AM WILLING TO FLY TO KRAKOW AND GO TO THE BORDER OF UKRAINE TO VOLUNTEER AND FIGHT AND DIE-Will I be able to cross to border and fight without a Visa???” His account stayed up just long enough for the online swarm to pick it apart (and it’s archived here).

Routh’s manifesto, Unnecessary War, reads like the screeching Id of our globalist warmonger establishment. “The entire world runs and hides in fear because Putin has Nuclear weapons,” he writes in his chapter “Why not Nuclear War?” He goes on to insist, “We must strike first. … It must be quick and decisive and powerful blow [sic] to end it once and for all.” In addition to a nuclear holocaust, Routh wanted to see Putin and other media-made villains assassinated.

Many online are saying “He’s a FED!” Especially after one sleuth noticed Routh’s second follow on X was Soo Kim, whose now-private profile reads “ex-CIA, RAND Corporation | Yale.” Plus she’s hot, so it’s easy to imagine Kim as some sort of Bond-movie temptress. Either way, it certainly stands to reason that Routh’s Ukraine activities would bring him into contact with numerous intel agents.

Was Routh set up by intel operatives in our own deep state? In the deeper state?? In the deepest state???

What kind of shadowy operatives would activate a killer who has interviews in the New York Times and Semafor, an appearance in an Azov propaganda film, and a psychotic manifesto available on Kindle? Wouldn’t his handlers at least tell him to delete his X account and take down his e-book? Don’t “they” have any assets with zero digital footprint? Or was Thomas Crooks the last one in the stockpile?"
Because they didn’t activate him or have handlers, he’s the inevitable result of the toxic primordial soup the right wing has created, there will be many such creatures like him

Lalas

Star
Because they didn’t activate him or have handlers, he’s the inevitable result of the toxic primordial soup the right wing has created, there will be many such creatures like him
This is your interpretation of the fact that this Routh "happens" to be exactly the image that is as close as possible to activating almost all possible buttons to influence the vast majority of conservatives.

I accept it (that this is how you think, not that it is the correct interpretation), I understand how you think (no one runs the show, etc.) and I agree that - also because you are an iron head - you will continue to think like this. What to do (not for the first time brains leak into nothingness...) ;) :D

George Clinton

Established
This is your interpretation of the fact that this Routh "happens" to be exactly the image that is as close as possible to activating almost all possible buttons to influence the vast majority of conservatives.

I accept it (that this is how you think, not that it is the correct interpretation), I understand how you think (no one runs the show, etc.) and I agree that - also because you are an iron head - you will continue to think like this. What to do (not for the first time brains leak into nothingness...) ;) :D

Seeing patterns everywhere is not a sign of intelligence LaLa boy ( and everyone else ) it’s schizophrenia lol