Assad Destroys US Reporter In Interview Exposes Zionist Propaganda

Etagloc

Superstar

The reporter's arrogance is astounding. I really urge for people to watch this. Assad crushes the man with facts and with logic.

His merciless destruction of the reporter's ignorant and pathetic arguments may actually constitute a war crime. Maybe he should have had mercy. He murders the reporter with logic and reason.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

The reporter's arrogance is astounding. I really urge for people to watch this. Assad crushes the man with facts and with logic.

His merciless destruction of the reporter's ignorant and pathetic arguments may actually constitute a war crime. Maybe he should have had mercy. He murders the reporter with logic and reason.
Assad is the most progressive, modern born-and-bred Islamic leader in the Middle East and possibly the world. He enjoys more electoral support than any other leader in the region and his mandate with the Syrian people is what has kept him in power under this coordinated assault on his legitimately elected government. Therefore its no surprise that the Western powers aligned closest w/the Israeli/Zionist factions want him gone so badly.......

Assad is the most progressive, modern born-and-bred Islamic leader in the Middle East and possibly the world. He enjoys more electoral support than any other leader in the region and his mandate with the Syrian people is what has kept him in power under this coordinated assault on his legitimately elected government. Therefore its no surprise that the Western powers aligned closest w/the Israeli/Zionist factions want him gone so badly.......
Assad is not a "born-and-bred Islamic leader" - he is an Alawite.
The basic doctrine of ʿAlawite faith is the deification of ʿAlī. He is one member of a trinity corresponding roughly to the Christian Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ʿAlawites interpret the Pillars of Islām (the five duties required of every Muslim) as symbols and thus do not practice the Islāmic duties. They celebrate an eclectic group of holidays, some Islāmic, some Christian, and many ʿAlawite practices are secret. They consider themselves to be moderate Shīʿites, not much different from the Twelvers.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Is the Most High punishing him and the Syrians for straying away from Islamic tenets?

Were Saddam Hussein and Qaddafi also progressive born and bred Muslim leaders?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Assad is not a "born-and-bred Islamic leader" - he is an Alawite.
The basic doctrine of ʿAlawite faith is the deification of ʿAlī. He is one member of a trinity corresponding roughly to the Christian Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ʿAlawites interpret the Pillars of Islām (the five duties required of every Muslim) as symbols and thus do not practice the Islāmic duties. They celebrate an eclectic group of holidays, some Islāmic, some Christian, and many ʿAlawite practices are secret. They consider themselves to be moderate Shīʿites, not much different from the Twelvers.
"They consider themselves to be moderate Shīʿites, not much different from the Twelvers."

So Shi'ites are non-Muslim by your definition?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Is the Most High punishing him and the Syrians for straying away from Islamic tenets?

Were Saddam Hussein and Qaddafi also progressive born and bred Muslim leaders?
I would say on the surface, it appears he Assad is being tested but not punished.
I would also contend that if the Syrians wish to get their country back in order, a return to Islamic fundamentals is the best (and most necessary) first step.

Saddam Hussein was pretty progressive in some respects, particularly regarding the secular. He was also a corrupt war monger. I do give him a lot of credit for facing his earthly fate like a man.
Qaddafi had mellowed and become pretty moderate. Its my understanding he was taken out mainly for demanding Libya's gold back from European institutions, promoting a return to a pan-African monetary unit that was pegged to the gold standard, not the US petro-dollar and for the promotion of a northern African waterway system that would allow for expanded irrigation and farming. The chaos of his removal was just a bonus for the neo-con/libs.

Etagloc

Superstar
Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?

I think there is a mindset among certain Muslims "who cares about Syria and Iran" because they don't follow a particular "pure Islam" as defined by the aforementioned Muslims.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But if I'm right and that is what's happening.... I think it's a defeat both in strategic and in moral terms.

Morally, it is occupying the low-ground. If there is such thing as "occupying the moral high ground"- then this is occupying the moral low ground.

I've addressed this before and I regret the harshness of my previous discussion of this issue. But I stand by my position.

This is occupying the moral low ground. This is saying "I am against imperialism- when it affects me and my particular group. When it affects others, I don't care that others are being targeted.".

If you don't oppose imperialism when it attacks others- how can you get mad when it comes for you? How can you expect God to protect you? You didn't care when it went after the other person. So when it comes for you- why should God protect you? And why should others support you?

Morally and strategically, the most sound thing to do is grit your teeth and say "Okay. I don't like you. I think you're a heretic and I don't agree with your thinking. However, from a moral standpoint- I am consistently opposed to imperialism and to the violation of sovereign countries. I might not agree with you but I want for my brother what I want for myself. I want for myself to not be free from imperialist aggression and I want the same for my brother. And strategically- the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I might not agree with your ideology but we have a common enemy."

Strategically, it is completely absurd. Strategically it is shooting yourself in the foot. Strategically it is like attacking your own hand.

How can you be against Western and Zionist imperialism and then not care about Iran and Syria? You are disarming yourself before entering a gun fight. It is the most absurd thing from a strategic standpoint and somewhere there are imperialists laughing at you and thinking you're an idiot. "Look at them.... they are too busy fighting each other over petty differences..... this is exactly why they are not capable of self-rule and this is exactly why we must rule over them".

So you're against Western and Zionist imperialism and attack your own allies. Are you incapable of strategic thought? Are you incapable of defending your own interests? Or those of your people?

After 500 years of Western imperialism, you would think people would have gotten better at figuring out its divide-and-conquer tactics by now.

Look, if people are too busy focusing only on their own narrow interests and not caring about the bigger picture... then I seriously wonder what will be the fate of such people. I really think God will look down, shake His head in disappointment (metaphorically speaking) and allow such people to be defeated until they can wake up and start thinking.

I love the Quran but... if I go to the hospital and I need medical treatment... I don't want the doctor to say "I have no idea what I'm doing but... it's okay- I don't need to understand medical treatment- I've read the Quran." If the doctor has read the Quran that's wonderful. But the doctor needs to know what they're doing.

We have 500 years of history of fighting colonialism. Actually considering how long the Crusades have been going on, that number might be double for Muslims.

In any case, if people want to succeed they need to be playing to win. When we look at case studies of successful struggles against imperialism- case studies such as Vietnam, Cuba, Venezuela, etc.... these victories were not carried out by narrow sectarians- these are all instances where the anti-imperialists enlisted the assistance of powerful allies. Actually, you know an anti-imperialist movement that DIDN'T align itself with other anti-imperialists? Sendero Luminoso in Peru.

So the question is whether you want to lead your people to victory or whether you want to move your ummah to defeat. If you want to lead your ummah to defeat and follow models of defeat so you can say you stuck to narrow sectarian principles (rather than actually winning), I can't stop you. But at least I can say I warned you.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I know the mainstream media, Trump regime and US-led military industrial complex are desperate to push that narrative. I also know they keep being discredited and debunked as well.
Local Arab sources confirm that Assad's forces are slaughtering civilians right now in Syria. This is not an MSM narrative. It's a bloodbath that no one other than the most ignorant morons think is in some way concocted by the American media.

Etagloc

Superstar
*pushes MSM narrative while claiming not to push MSM narrative*
I know the mainstream media, Trump regime and US-led military industrial complex are desperate to push that narrative. I also know they keep being discredited and debunked as well.
I mean.... TempestofTempo pretty much said what needed to be said.

US, Israel, US military-industrial complex, etc. are pushing that narrative

The zionists are pushing that narrative and of course it is no surprise that the local neighborhood zionist pushes the agenda.

It only confirms what I've been saying.

We know you are a zionist, you've not been shy about it and of course your posts represent the interests of Zionism.

That the zionists are so opposed to Syria serves only as further comfirmation that whoever is against Zionism should be for Syria.

The zionists are imperialists who believe in having European "Jews" (who actually are Europeans whose ancestors converted to Judaism) steal the land of Palestinians and rob them of their self-determination.... regardless of religious sectarianism- if we are opposed to Zionism and what the Middle East to be free from imperialism, then those who are of that stance should support their allies in Syria and Iran.

You push more propaganda, as always representing the interests of Zionism.

You rush to defend the interests of the synagogue of Satan- but if you had taken the time to watch the video, you would see that Assad specifically discussed Al-Jazeera and how Al-Jazeera has aligned itself with the forces seeking to overthrow the Syrian government.

Al-Jazeera is not always reliable and not always unbiased. Some of their stuff has been good but in this instance they have aligned themselves with the imperialists, for whatever reason. Assad talks about it.

The best antidote to the MSM narrative pushed out by the narrative... simply watch the video. Watch Assad and what he says. Watch him debate the reporter. You can see who is telling the truth.

Etagloc

Superstar
So Assad isn't bombing civilians in Ghouta daily? This is your stance?
It's always funny when apologists of colonialism claim to be concerned about people in places like Syria.

You already are who you are. You are super, super pro-Zionist. This is just well known. I even saw how you reposted stuff from Netanyahu on your twitter.

If people want the version of reality as told by a mouthpiece of Zionism.... they can know that they're getting that when the see the username "Thunderian" accompanied by the profile pic.

For everyone else, my stance is: watch the video of Assad. Forget these posts. We are just random people on the internet. Forget these posts. Scroll up and watch the video. Get it from the horse's mouth. Watch Assad and watch the reporter. Decide for yourself. Listen to what Assad has to say. You can see pretty clearly who is telling the truth.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
If you take the totally discredited "White Helmets" and their ilks words seriously then sure, you have the justification you need for this continued war of imperialist aggression, theft and regime change. Assad is the democratically elected leader of the Syrian state, put into office with a definitive mandate by the voters there. Hes the only leader who has effectively confronted ISIS. Hes moderate and the majority of Syrians enjoyed a safe, functioning society before this current onslaught, which has been directed at Syria by a variety of actors, Mulsim and non.

Etagloc

Superstar
Assad's words and actions don't match !
did you actually watch the video?

All he does is show how the media is going after him and how it is promoting an agenda to support war against Syria. The media has been doing since...... who knows how long.

Etagloc

Superstar
If Zionist Elite is against someone that does not make him/her a saint. Both Assads (Father and Son) are mass murderers.
Actions speak louder than words.
If you keep supporting a murderer (you kinda like) being targeted by another murderer (not of your liking) you will end up being on the wrong side.
So you haven't watched the video. You take one side and are uninterested in hearing the other side.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
I would also contend that if the Syrians wish to get their country back in order, a return to Islamic fundamentals is the best (and most necessary) first step.
A return to Islamic fundamentals is precisely what Assad and the Syrian Government are combating. Syria is attempting to modernize and secularize without kowtowing to western banks/powers. Western banks/powers are thus supporting hardcore Islamic extremists in the region and funneling others in from extremist breeding-grounds, who are attempting to overthrow the Syrian government and re-establish religious rule/law.

America is bombing civilians daily in at least five different countries. While Assad is certainly no saint, name me a world leader with an actively engaged military who isn't a murdering war-criminal in someone's eyes. He may certainly be bombing Ghouta, and the death of civilians in a bombing campaign is tragic and wrong in any circumstances, but it's rather like moonless midnight calling the kettle black for America/Americans to suggest Assad's campaign to push an extremely violent faction of militarized extremist terrorists holding territories and brutalizing people in his own country out is somehow gravely criminal, while dropping their own bombs completely uninvited and with no legal sanction on a multitude of nations, killing civilians in each. Hell, America has launched several attacks on the Syrian Government itself, under absolutely no threat and with absolutely no indication- let alone declaration of war between the two countries. Syria is fighting and killing yes, and civilians are tragically caught in that fighting and killing which is fundamentally wrong, but Syria is fighting and killing for its immediate survival. Fighting and killing as a matter of geopolitical strategy or for motive of profit is far, FAR more twisted.