Ask VC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkepticCat

Veteran
@ZsaZsaTheVigilant The world is definitely a globe. You can tell when you're taking off on an airplane.. Would you mind me asking you what makes you think it's flat?
Huh? Why is that? Because of the 'horizon'?

I guess all the flat earth footage is simply disinfo CGI, then.

If you want to disprove FE, horizon is not it, they have that covered (perspective). But... the most obvious red flag is *NASA is lying*. I think that's quite difficult to dispute. ODD Reality has this video of five separate instances, including by Fraud president Obama, where they tell us we somehow can't pass the Van Allen Belt - how could that possibly be, 40 years after we "landed on the Moon"? Well... What could possibly be so important lying about they keep giving us these fake CGI pictures of globe (deGrasse Tyson: pear-shaped!) Earth? Wait, this must be wrong, NASA couldn't possibly be lying to us about something important!

From comments section said:
Nasa lies. Earth tilt 66.6 degrees Earth curvature 1 mile .666 feet Earth speed 66,600 mph Holohoax 6,000,000 Nasa astronaut start salary $66,026 Total manned moon landings 6 Free mason 33 degree UN logo is flat earth with 33 spots Notice the patterns? Wake up. The holocaust is a lie and the earth is flat. Science is a Freemason religion. Almost everything we were taught is a lie.

Last edited:
Yeah I also can't see anything curving in a convex *way (sloping downward outwards at edges) the way it should for a globe earth. And yes I've been on loads of flights. I've recorded the horizon on a few of them; it never curves; it remains flat at eye level as far as the eye can see. I'm not sure what other people are seeing when they take off. Are they using fish eye lenses?

Lisa

Superstar
Hi VC, the last couple of days I have been having problems getting on the forum on my devices. I have an iPhone and an iPad and they worked well up until the last few days. I do use safari, I don't know, is that not compatible with your site anymore? Though, I am on my computer and am using safari right now. I was wondering if you knew or were aware of any problems and how to combat that? Thanks!
Have a good day :)

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
Hi Vc

I have a question regarding Admins on this site.Since you are running this site,do you have other people like moderators to assist you to monitor the site while you are busy with other things?And also will there ever be posts to recruit members that want to become moderators?Just only for the forum.
Hi,
I'm currently moderating the forums myself. We'll see how things go in the future.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
I understand you wish to remain anonymous but what is your background for having this depth of knowledge about this entire field of the esoteric and the occult? What started your 'awakening'?
I've always been fascinated by the spiritual, the metaphysical and the mysterious. My interest kept growing as I read book after book on subjects such as occultism, secret societies, mystery religions, and so forth. Manly P. Hall's "Secret Teachings of All Ages" was a major eye opener that drastically changed the way I perceived history and civilization. It's focus on symbolism greatly inspired me in creating this site.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
Hey VC long time follower of your work and I admire and appreciate your insights and knowledge. I was on YouTube and noticed a Vigilant Citizen YouTube page that is very similar and in sync with your sites articles are you doing videos now?
I'm not making in YouTube videos at the moment. All "Vigilant Citizen" or "Vigilant Christian" or "Vigilant Whatever" channels are all imposters leeching off my work.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
Hi VC, the last couple of days I have been having problems getting on the forum on my devices. I have an iPhone and an iPad and they worked well up until the last few days. I do use safari, I don't know, is that not compatible with your site anymore? Though, I am on my computer and am using safari right now. I was wondering if you knew or were aware of any problems and how to combat that? Thanks!
I am not aware of issues with Safari, I will look into it. However, these questions should go in the Questions and Suggestions thread.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
VC,

Do you believe the owner of Twitter account @beyoncefan666 is an "insider" and has close connection with the elite organization?

If that's true, so Brexit is just another drama created by the elites?

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
VC,

Do you believe the owner of Twitter account @beyoncefan666 is an "insider" and has close connection with the elite organization?

If that's true, so Brexit is just another drama created by the elites?
I don't follow that account so I have no idea. I believe I quoted that account in my article about the Grammys because a reader sent me a link to a relevant post.

I don't know what this account exactly said about Brexit. I personally believe it is a manifestation of the nationalist movement that has been gaining momentum in various countries (USA and France are other obvious examples). I believe that this movement might lose steam in the years to come. Events such as Brexit and Trump's election might be used to teach a "valuable lesson" to democracies around the world and impose globalism as the main "valid" ideology to adhere to.

Vision

Veteran
To put it bluntly, 'how do you wake up sheeple?' in real life VC? How do you convince that MSM isn't the truth, governments are puppets, to look at the bigger picture, etc. etc.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
I see a lot of posts got cleaned up! VC aren't you proud of us for questioning you?
Did you read my post above? You appear to be replying to posts but I don't know what you're replying to because you're not including the quote.

Post a clear question and include relevant quotes I will be happy to answer it.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
VC,

What do you think about feminism?
Does feminism has more bad effects for society?
Is there correlation between feminism & global depopulation (Georgia Guidestones' 1st commandment)?
Is feminism one of many vehicles of "The Elites"?

Devine

Star
Hello VC enjoyed the pics of the month and especially enjoyed my favorite element of your writing: the humor! Really helps to laugh a bit when taking in the nastiness of the world. Another thing I really love about your site is the young people who find it and post as all this symbolism is really directed at them.
So I really like your site. This is the first forum I've been on. In checking the tab of who is online now I see the google robots reading articles. something i had never heard of which really creeped me out! I guess the idea is that they are looking for content for ads but my BF immediately starting going off about Transhumanism, something I don't totally yet understand. His thought was that they are actually scanning everything to create artificial intelligence.
So I wanted to ask what your perspective is on what the robots do. And also why you allow them on your site? It made my BF think I should find a different forum to try because I really hate the idea of my posts being used to the benefit of the very people I am against. But, perhaps this is what makes the money to allow the site to run and perhaps for you to have the time to dedicate? Any thoughts would be appreciated on this manner I've come to sort of respect you as a leader of sorts crazy as that may be.

Hi Thunderian and welcome back,
The main reason why the "bottom fell off" is because I expected the forums to be offline only temporarily until a few important issues were fixed. However, the solution to these issues became increasingly complex as I realized that a complete re-install was necessary and, preferably, on a completely separate domain name. There were attempts to migrate all of the data of the previous forum's to a new forum, but the results were highly unstable - which is exactly what I didn't want to happen. I therefore had to rebuild from scratch and I wanted to make that the forums stayed online for years to come without interruptions.

I realize that members of the forums have been putting a lot of time and efforts into their posts (which is exactly why the forums were always great) and losing all of this information was not cool at all. Also, I definitely should have posted updates explaining what was happening but I kept expecting the forums to be back soon. I am sorry for that and I assure you that I won't be doing anything else to piss off the VC Community.

That being said, the best assurance you can get is the fact that the forums were installed on a completely separate domain. The main reason why the forums ever went down was to safeguard the main site from going down either temporarily or permanently. By installing the forums on a separate space, the main source of problems is eliminated from the get go, assuring stability to both sites (and saving me a lot of headaches). Also, I took the time to shop around for better forum software which upgrades nearly all aspects of the previous forums. More importantly, this software provides a solid structure on which the community can grow, evolve and adapt to future developments.

TLDR; Sorry, my bad. The forums are here stay and they are better.
I honestly can't find peace with this explanation, especially given it was the second time it happened. Lost hours upon hours of unique content that I only posted on your forum, nowhere else, for the second time. Not to mention all the valuable contributions from others I would have saved on my harddrive if I had known.

Anyway, is there a way to recover contact details from past forum members?

citizen kane

Post a clear question and include relevant quotes I will be happy to answer it.[/QUOTE]

Dear vigilant, I have been an avid reader of your website for many years and appreciate the work you have put in. But it really boggles my mind that just like the mainstream media, you and other so called truthers don't call out the zionist conspiracy which is the big elephant in the room. Yes their is an illuminati but who are the heads of the banks, media, entertianment industries etc? satanic zionist jews. I will be awaiting your reply. If you ignore or delete this question it will be confirmation that you are just another gate keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.