Ask VC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady

Star
VC, is the vaccination conspiracy for real?

My cousins have complete vaccination but there is no indication of autism or neurobiological problems. They were born after second millenium (2000s). Everything seems normal.

Is this blind luck or something else?
I'm kinda doubting the vaccination conspiracy theory after I compared observable evidence (i.e. my cousins' normal condition after vaccination) with the theory.

Your comments?
Be more scientific-you need a random sampling and a large number of samples! If you ever do this, please post the results because I would like to know your findings!

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Be more scientific-you need a random sampling and a large number of samples! If you ever do this, please post the results because I would like to know your findings!
If this theory is true, why do they (i.e. my cousins) and I and my brother (I & my brother were vaccinated too without my parents knowing about this anti-vaccination theory in 1990s) seem psychologically normal & not autistic?

I wonder this is only blind luck?

Or, would it manifest in other form, like melancholic depression, unstable emotion, teenage rebellion?

Lady

Star
Why, does your vaccinated family have these symptoms and maladies?

SkepticCat

Veteran
Blah, you can't conclude anything from such a tiny sample (anectodal). Obviously, if every single person getting vaccinated suffered autism or other neurodysfunctions there would be an uproar.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Blah, you can't conclude anything from such a tiny sample (anectodal). Obviously, if every single person getting vaccinated suffered autism or other neurodysfunctions there would be an uproar.
Maybe the gene factor is contributing here.

Only certain people are triggered by Thiomersal and the content of the vaccine. For example, Hannah Poling.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Why, does your vaccinated family have these symptoms and maladies?
I don't know for sure if vaccines are the contributing factor.

Melancholic and Choleric people exist since the beginning of time.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Hi SkepticCat,
A few months ago, several things happened in a short amount of time and the "secrecy" you're referring to was actually me trying to figure out what was actually happening and how to navigate through treacherous waters. It is not easy being a lone independent blogger facing gigantic organizations.

The Pgate article was indeed the most important I've ever written and, judging from the massive backlash it received from mass media, it clearly struck a nerve. That did not surprise me because the story involved people who had ties strong ties with mass media outlets. Although the article was exclusively comprised of pictures and content that was already publically available online (i.e. Instagram pics), the story was tagged as "fake news" without explaining what was "fake" about it. In fact, news articles about that story were 100% about telling people what to think about the story and 0% about explaining what the story was actually about. Then some stooge walked into the restaurant with a weapon and things got ugly. The story turned into a trap. I then basically acted in self-preservation. At least I take some comfort in the fact that I helped raise awareness while the article was up.

While that was happening, the fact the forums contained posts of a controversial nature did not help. However, anything relating to hate speech has always been against the rules and was always subject to moderation. It was nevertheless one of the forums issues that needed to be addressed.

Finally, the rumor you've read is untrue. The site was indeed unavailable to Europe (not only the UK) for several hours, but that was due to issues with the CDN network.

Hope this answers your questions. I understand that you dislike obscurity but please understand that, when facing complex and confusing situations, it is sometimes better to take a step back and process what is happening rather than ranting publically about issues that are not fully understood. That is how I see it, anyways.
VC,
If the Pizzagate article was the truth, why did you take it down?

Were you blackmailed by "that organization"?

Take care & keep safe.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
LOL It's generally considered good form to let a person answer one question before you pound them with four more. Just food for thought.
I am a forgetful person. It is better to list my questions here before I forget it later.

It is up to VC to answer any of my questions.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
Hi VC! I have a few random questions for you or anyone else...Ok this is an old one, but why does illuminati typed backwards into a search engine take you to the NSA site? And who owns illuminati. com that's trying to recruit people? Also VC, have you ever felt in danger by this work that you do? Oh and last is there anywhere to view your PG article now, or can you email it to me please? Hello to all on the forum Greetings from Iowa, USA!
Hi Devin,
As Green Tea wrote, anybody can purchase a domain name and make it redirect to any website.
I never really felt in danger but I sometimes worry about safety and keeping the site online.
The article is not available on this site at this time.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
VC, is the vaccination conspiracy for real?

My cousins have complete vaccination but there is no indication of autism or neurobiological problems. They were born after second millenium (2000s). Everything seems normal.

Is this blind luck or something else?
I'm kinda doubting the vaccination conspiracy theory after I compared observable evidence (i.e. my cousins' normal condition after vaccination) with the theory.

Your comments?
Hi Mr. Blah,
Medical science is not my field of expertise and I don't think I'm an authority in that field. There's been some research stating that some vaccines contain mercury and, as we know, mercury is toxic. I believe we should be vigilant about what is being injected in our bloodstreams (especially in babies) but I am not about to tell people to stop all vaccinations. I don't know enough about that subject.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
VC, what is exactly your spiritual belief? Is it Christianity like the majority of your readers?

Do you find your message is fit with Christian eschatology?

Sorry if my question is too personal.
I am Christian. Judging by the feedback I've gotten over the years from people from various backgrounds, my message appears to fit the eschatology of several beliefs systems. What I write about taps into ageless concepts that can be found across nations and religions. Each culture has its own way of representing and interpreting these concepts - but the core ideas are similar. This probably relates to Jung's theory of archetypes where some symbols and narratives are thought to be universally present in humanity - even in cultures who did not have prior contacts.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
VC, how far do you believe alternative news?
I'm not sure I understand the question. What is "alternative news"? I believe in facts and research. If I read new information somewhere that interests me, I take the time to cross-examine it with other sources to see if there's some truth behind it. That's what being a "truth seeker" is about: Seeking truth. That is why I don't like this so-called "war on fake news". It infantilizes people by telling them "Don't take charge of your own research, we'll tell you what you should believe and what you should reject".

Hi Vc

I have a question regarding Admins on this site.Since you are running this site,do you have other people like moderators to assist you to monitor the site while you are busy with other things?And also will there ever be posts to recruit members that want to become moderators?Just only for the forum.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Question for VC:

I understand you wish to remain anonymous but what is your background for having this depth of knowledge about this entire field of the esoteric and the occult? What started your 'awakening'?

Hey VC, can you please mention a benefit to being 'awake' to all of this?

I often get frustrated with not knowing any way to directly fight against the satanic elite.
The only method seems to be spreading awareness,
but with you being the strongest contender on that front and STILL getting silenced about something as important as pgate?..
That brings me to the point of feeling hopeless about this struggle. Would I be better off completely unaware?
Personally, I view this is yet another test... as it all is. We're here to learn - or, to choose not to learn. Is it ever better to be ignorant about something? I say not. Evidently, I'm a slow learner as I've spent a lot of time being angry about the NWO. I still am, certainly, and I think I shall continue to be in some way, but the important part to understand is that anger is a counter-productive feeling if it isn't acted or possible to act upon. When I post this reply to you I am as much speaking to myself, just sharing my reflections (essentially what VC already said). A much wiser stance towards this is to acknowledge the value of the information but to then proceed to act assertively upon it. Ultimately, if they went through with the alleged mass extermination plans tomorrow and killed you - but you'd done all you could to prevent it - doesn't that actually still count as a victory for you? Perhaps we differ here, but for me there are things I hold in much higher regard than my own life/temporary physical existence.

Letting NWO get you down is useless and is just another win for the bad guys. NWO is, in fact, old news - we're all aware evil exists in the world; this is simply a coming out in the open about it. The smart thing is to think through how one can accomplish change. Personally, my assessment was that using social media would be a great idea - basically using one of their own weapons against them - so I started posting lots of anti-NWO content on social media. I've widely advertised VC's site since I think it's the best compilation of material I've come across on the topic. Essentially, I've put this kind of material right in front of peoples' faces. What one needs to realize is that these things are indeed straight out of the Matrix film, however - as it explains (movie being directed by NWO itself, a fact which should lead one to ponder a few things regarding the true nature of this whole NWO beast), most people simply aren't ready to be unplugged from the Matrix. Challenging their belief systems to this degree is simply too much. Consequently - as again predicted by that 1999 movie - it means anyone 'unplugged' is potentially an 'enemy' and, at best, a waste of time in this context. These are the people who will call you crazy for not blindly accepting as fact what was announced by the 'news' while at the same time there's ample evidence of government fraud readily available and it is as simple as typing 'illuminati' or 'new world order' into a search engine to find it. From my considerable amount of time spent attempting to expose these concepts I've learned that one single person out of several hundred is perhaps mildly interested in looking into these things. This again greatly angered me (it's only the future of Earth at stake as I see it, but whatever) but I realize that this anger, too, is useless. However, I've also decided that I feel strongly enough about this topic that I'm prepared to reconsider who I shall spend my time with in the future. Humans have basically 'put up with' things they know are wrong since the beginning of time and I've decided I won't be part of the group just 'putting up' when we could be doing so much better... especially not when evil so openly and brazenly declares its existence. Find the people meaningful talking to for you, ignore the rest. Act assertively: If learning about the NWO does not positively influence your life in some way, do not research it!

If one is a believer one can't even presume to make judgements about any of what we see happening:

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

I figure the sensible thing is to simply do one's best at any given time and just get the best out of it beyond that. Below is a random video that makes me and, undoubtedly, a whole lot of people happy. It arguably contains NWO material - you actually can't find much that doesn't, in some way, they've been controlling our reality for hundreds of years if not much longer - but this video still makes me happy. When I'm happy I'm able to make better decisions and fight everything this 'New World Order' stands for better, so there you go! We will never let them get us down! :cool:

KrysB

If you have questions about my site or my work in general, post them here and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge.
Hey VC long time follower of your work and I admire and appreciate your insights and knowledge. I was on YouTube and noticed a Vigilant Citizen YouTube page that is very similar and in sync with your sites articles are you doing videos now?

Last edited:

quarterback

Rookie
can web archive: https://archive.org/web/ be used to back-up the old forum ? i don't remember the web address to attempt.

there was so much good stuff on there. especially a thread on the occult by a member whose name i forget but it began with 'S'.

*edit* and pizza gate/pedo gate is real

Status
Not open for further replies.