Ask VC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Zone

Star
Dear vigilant, I have been an avid reader of your website for many years and appreciate the work you have put in. But it really boggles my mind that just like the mainstream media, you and other so called truthers don't call out the zionist conspiracy which is the big elephant in the room. Yes their is an illuminati but who are the heads of the banks, media, entertianment industries etc? satanic zionist jews. I will be awaiting your reply. If you ignore or delete this question it will be confirmation that you are just another gate keeper.
So, in your first post here you belittle so called truthers and VC whether he agrees with you or not. Yes, there is an Illuminati, fwiw. I am wondering why you did not just start a thread on the matter.This is a varied belief forum where everyone is not going to always agree with your take or maybe they do. Either way, it is not a sign of gate keepers. Now, try starting a thread on the subject matter that you mentioned and see the responses. Here, all you have done is corner VC in that if he agrees you ask why he is not doing anything about it or avoiding the matter. And if he ignores you, well then.... not a lot of wiggle room there, huh...

If my two cents offends, please forgive...

citizen kane

So, in your first post here you belittle so called truthers and VC whether he agrees with you or not. Yes, there is an Illuminati, fwiw. I am wondering why you did not just start a thread on the matter.This is a varied belief forum where everyone is not going to always agree with your take or maybe they do. Either way, it is not a sign of gate keepers. Now, try starting a thread on the subject matter that you mentioned and see the responses. Here, all you have done is corner VC in that if he agrees you ask why he is not doing anything about it or avoiding the matter. And if he ignores you, well then.... not a lot of wiggle room there, huh...

VC nut hugger to the rescue!!!!!!!!
I see you're also an english teacher. Thanks for amending my original message, dumbass

citizen kane

Personal attacks are against the rules. Warning issued.

i have started a thread and an idiot such as yourself said i should ask him directly. so.......im waiting on his reply

The Zone

Star
LOL, if you don't see that you entered the forum more or less asking to be banned then, well... You call me a dumbass when you struggle with there, their and they're which is taught at the 3rd grade level.

You have managed to call me an idiot, dumbass and nut hugger while barely creating a coherent sentence. I take it thick skin is foreign to ya.

Last edited:

Lurker

Star
Post a clear question and include relevant quotes I will be happy to answer it.
Dear vigilant, I have been an avid reader of your website for many years and appreciate the work you have put in. But it really boggles my mind that just like the mainstream media, you and other so called truthers don't call out the zionist conspiracy which is the big elephant in the room. Yes their is an illuminati but who are the heads of the banks, media, entertianment industries etc? satanic zionist jews. I will be awaiting your reply. If you ignore or delete this question it will be confirmation that you are just another gate keeper.[/QUOTE]
Maybe he doesn't talk about Zionists because it's self evident.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
To put it bluntly, 'how do you wake up sheeple?' in real life VC? How do you convince that MSM isn't the truth, governments are puppets, to look at the bigger picture, etc. etc.
Waking up people in real life is not easy and not something I usually engage in. Some people simply do not want to hear about these issues and get deeply disturbed when forcibly exposed to them. If, during a conversation, I notice interest in these topics, I'll try to "plant a seed" of deeper knowledge and see how they respond to it. People who have a need for truth will actively seek it and therefore do not need to be pushed.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
VC,

What do you think about feminism?
Does feminism has more bad effects for society?
Is there correlation between feminism & global depopulation (Georgia Guidestones' 1st commandment)?
Is feminism one of many vehicles of "The Elites"?
In the 20th century, I believe that feminism had clear and valid demands (eg the right to vote). It was about equality, which was a noble cause. But in the 21th century, feminism morphed into a vicious monster, fueled by outright hatred of men. It takes pleasure in destroying lives, careers and reputations through misguided outrage. I believe that the entire movement was co-opted by the elite in a wider agenda of suppressing masculinity and its inherent attributes. Feminism today does not seek to live in harmony and equality with men, it seeks to hinder and emasculate men, waging a war against them.

In short, I believe that the proverbial pendulum went too far and it needs to go back.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
Hello VC enjoyed the pics of the month and especially enjoyed my favorite element of your writing: the humor! Really helps to laugh a bit when taking in the nastiness of the world. Another thing I really love about your site is the young people who find it and post as all this symbolism is really directed at them.
So I really like your site. This is the first forum I've been on. In checking the tab of who is online now I see the google robots reading articles. something i had never heard of which really creeped me out! I guess the idea is that they are looking for content for ads but my BF immediately starting going off about Transhumanism, something I don't totally yet understand. His thought was that they are actually scanning everything to create artificial intelligence.
So I wanted to ask what your perspective is on what the robots do. And also why you allow them on your site? It made my BF think I should find a different forum to try because I really hate the idea of my posts being used to the benefit of the very people I am against. But, perhaps this is what makes the money to allow the site to run and perhaps for you to have the time to dedicate? Any thoughts would be appreciated on this manner I've come to sort of respect you as a leader of sorts crazy as that may be.
Robots crawl web pages to index them in search engines. It helps forum topics appear in search results.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
I honestly can't find peace with this explanation, especially given it was the second time it happened. Lost hours upon hours of unique content that I only posted on your forum, nowhere else, for the second time. Not to mention all the valuable contributions from others I would have saved on my harddrive if I had known.

Anyway, is there a way to recover contact details from past forum members?
Data from the old forums was deleted because they moved to a new domain name. Even if it wasn't, I wouldn't divulge sensitive info about past members.

Data doesn't move to a new domain name by itself. I'll be sure to think twice before investing valuable time in posting original content on the VC forums.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
Post a clear question and include relevant quotes I will be happy to answer it.

Dear vigilant, I have been an avid reader of your website for many years and appreciate the work you have put in. But it really boggles my mind that just like the mainstream media, you and other so called truthers don't call out the zionist conspiracy which is the big elephant in the room. Yes their is an illuminati but who are the heads of the banks, media, entertianment industries etc? satanic zionist jews. I will be awaiting your reply. If you ignore or delete this question it will be confirmation that you are just another gate keeper.
First, me not replying would not confirm anything. This thread is for civil conversation, it is not a police interrogation.

Yes, there are satanic Jews. Lots of them. There are also satanic Christians, Muslims, atheists and everything else. The global elite is made out of people from all over the globe, from all religions. It is a GLOBAL thing. They adhere to the same occult philosophy that some brand as satanism. The Rothschilds are an elite family that is at the core of the zionist movement (read my article about the Israel Supreme Court for more info). On the other hand, the Rockefellers, another important elite family, are not Jewish (as far as I know). Analyzing the global elite while strictly focusing on a single race or religion does not paint a fair and accurate picture of what is truly happening. I believe that Zionism is a tool of the elite to accomplish specific deeds but it is not the core of it all. Don't expect me to lump together all Jewish people into one big ball of hate because that is not part of my values. I am not a hateful person and I do not seek to spread hate of any group of people. Also, I don't see a better way of totally dismissing my work than to have it branded as "racist".

Last edited:

Smilo

Hi VC, have you done any research into the Dajjal in relation to the Islamic faith? The fact that the Prophet clearly stated that he is informing his followers something which none had done before, basically that the anitchrist is one eyed? Your thoughts if you have done some research?

Thanks, big fan now for many years

Master baiter

Hi VC, have you done any research into the Dajjal in relation to the Islamic faith? The fact that the Prophet clearly stated that he is informing his followers something which none had done before, basically that the anitchrist is one eyed? Your thoughts if you have done some research?

Thanks, big fan now for many years
Lol well I just read someone's post on this thread and surprise suprise, it was mysteriously deleted. The person wrote that two individuals that work for the company Twist image called Michael kanfi and Mitch Joel are the two "Jewish" people that run The Vigilant Citizen website. That comment was the latest comment on the ask vc thread which has now dissapeared. Bet this will be deleted too huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.