Ask VC

Status
Not open for further replies.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
VC... (this is BaronAmity btw if u remember me) can you describe what happened with the Pizzagate thing? I understand you were targeted but- can you go into detail about how exactly you were targeted? What exactly happened? I ask in hope that it would be useful in trying to understand the elite's methodology in targeting independent researchers, understanding how to counter that methodology and knowing what to expect if others choose to follow in your path of exposing the elites.
Hi Etagloc,
In the span of a few weeks, media outlets around the world (which are ultimately owned by a handful of conglomerates) went on a rampage discrediting the story and anybody who reported it, accusing them of fake news and all kinds of false allegations. All I can say is that when a story is branded "fake news" by mass media, it usually means that it is too real.

Last edited:

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
Hey VC, can you please mention a benefit to being 'awake' to all of this?

I often get frustrated with not knowing any way to directly fight against the satanic elite.
The only method seems to be spreading awareness,
but with you being the strongest contender on that front and STILL getting silenced about something as important as pgate?..
That brings me to the point of feeling hopeless about this struggle. Would I be better off completely unaware?
In the words of JCole, "the only real revolution happens right inside of you".This site is about cleansing your own self - your body and your soul from the toxicity of pop culture. I report on some of the evils of the world, but I personally strive to stay the hell away from it. Once you understand what is wrong in the world and purify yourself from it, you can finally focus on what is true, what is real and what is beautiful. Here's a quote from my "about" section.

"The effects of rejecting what is fake and embracing what is real is the equivalent of eradicating a cancer that slowly eats away the spirit. But before curing an illness, one must identify it. The articles on this site attempt to locate and identify the cancerous message that is being communicated to the masses, especially to the youth. Once the cause is known and understood, it is a lot easier to cure the sickness.

So, despite the doom and gloom, knowing the ugly truth should not lead to unhappiness. Quite to the contrary, learning what we should avoid also leads to learning what we should embrace. These wonderful things are within our reach and always will be. Some would say that these things are the very reason why we are on earth … and no power-hungry elite can ever take these things away from us."

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
LOL VC I think this is possibly the dumbest OR wokest question you'll get this week (I literally can't decide).
What is your personal opinion of the flat earth theory(/ies), currently?
Mine is always changing, and I don't know anyone else to ask in seriousness.
I think "they" are totally capable of pulling wool over our eyes to huge scale, but a "global" scale? It boggles the mind. To be clear, I'm just asking if you think the earth might NOT be a globe. I'm not asking about the moon landings, what the moon is made of, where the sun is, etc etc but you can address that stuff too if you like.
Any answer is cool, even "I don't really know, haven't looked into it'
Thx
I seriously wonder if that flat earth thing keeps popping up to discredit actual truth research. Having taken planes several times in my life, I can confirm that earth is not flat or flight paths wouldn't work. Also, I've seen the moon a few times and it doesn't look like a rectangle to me. Why would earth be different?

I seriously wonder if that flat earth thing keeps popping up to discredit actual truth research. Having taken planes several times in my life, I can confirm that earth is not flat or flight paths wouldn't work. Also, I've seen the moon a few times and it doesn't look like a rectangle to me. Why would earth be different?
I've wondered the same thing, especially when certain people go off about it in a -ranty- style that tends to discredit them(selves). It's the type of thing "Vigilant Christian" (ugh) would probably make a sloppy YT video about. But there are some doubts about the globe theory that appear to have some merit. For example, why don't we see much cloud cover or satellites in certain pictures of the globe? Yes, they are digital composites and that's not necessarily wrong (apparently they can't get Hubble to point at the whole Earth and take a few decent pics of the WHOLE THING AT ONCE or whatever :rolleyes:), but did they pick from all the bits with no clouds? Did they photoshop out the satellites? Who has time for that? Why is the ocean always a different shade of blue? Why is there one composite that suddenly has 'lots' of cloud cover, plus some extra graffiti, that when flipped over spells out the word "s*x"? I mean, even more clearly than in a Disney movie?
Right now I'm halfway through the following video and it's pretty enjoyable, even funny.
The weird cloud thing is at 6:31. (This editor is being a bit weird and putting in spelling error html code so please ignore that & copy the link if needed.)

Last edited:

Devine

Star
Hi VC! I have a few random questions for you or anyone else...Ok this is an old one, but why does illuminati typed backwards into a search engine take you to the NSA site? And who owns illuminati. com that's trying to recruit people? Also VC, have you ever felt in danger by this work that you do? Oh and last is there anywhere to view your PG article now, or can you email it to me please? Hello to all on the forum Greetings from Iowa, USA!

GreenTea

Rookie
Greetings @Devin !

Someone just bought the URL "itanimulli.com" and redirected it to the NSA website. They're certainly cashing on it big because people get intrigued/spooked by this phenomenon. *sigh* Currently, it even has AdF.ly attached to the site, thus earning them $5 for every 10,000 visitors to that URL.

Also I'm sorry about this but the illuminati are a shady force that most definitely does not have a careers page anyone can apply to on a website.. :/

I'll let @VigilantCitizen answer the rest..

Also VC, I wanna emphasize that I'mma respect and admire your work pretty much no matter what you do or don't do in the future. I was 19, homeless living in a homeless shelter in the ghetto when I stumbled on your website. This was about four years ago. I showed my friends and it was a big thing in the shelter. It opened whole new avenues of inquiry for me. I had never heard of MK Ultra and I had only the faintest understanding of all the symbolism in the videos. Plus I grew up with Lil Wayne's music and I loved Lil Wayne and wanted to be like him. I was in high school when Tha Carter 3 came out.. Your site made clear to me the demonic nature of this rap music that I thought represented some sort of organic resistance- I had no idea it actually served the machine.
Hi Etagloc/BaronAmity - glad to see you back! I always enjoyed reading your funny posts and determination for keeping it real. As a display of camaraderie, I've attached a picture of your favourite condiment - ha! ha!

Attachments

Mr. Blah

Veteran
VC, is the vaccination conspiracy for real?

My cousins have complete vaccination but there is no indication of autism or neurobiological problems. They were born after second millenium (2000s). Everything seems normal.

Is this blind luck or something else?
I'm kinda doubting the vaccination conspiracy theory after I compared observable evidence (i.e. my cousins' normal condition after vaccination) with the theory.

Your comments?

Etagloc

Superstar
Hi Etagloc/BaronAmity - glad to see you back! I always enjoyed reading your funny posts and determination for keeping it real. As a display of camaraderie, I've attached a picture of your favourite condiment - ha! ha!
Mayonnaise. When will we come to our senses, arrest the mayonnaise lobby in Washington and get the creamy poison off the streets. One day our children will know the freedom of mayonnaise being banned. Ketchup and relish are the only true condiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.