Arthritis

Lurker

Star
One knuckle has gotten so swollen that the skin on top is starting to split, paper-cut style. I don't want to waste the time and money going to a Dr. I'll go to my local herbalist soon, but in the meantime, any ideas on how to make it stop hurting?

One knuckle has gotten so swollen that the skin on top is starting to split, paper-cut style. I don't want to waste the time and money going to a Dr. I'll go to my local herbalist soon, but in the meantime, any ideas on how to make it stop hurting?
You might want to try these methods:

I cook with olive oil because of its' healing properties and put turmeric while cooking my rice as that seems to be the most effective method for me right now. Should I find any good recipes that call for turmeric, I'll be sure to pass them along. ;)

coconutman

May I ask what your herbalist gave you for arthritis? a family member of mine's getting worse and would like to try some natural remedies instead of opting for doctor medicines

Lisa

Superstar
That sounds painful, hope you find something that helps!

Lurker

Star
May I ask what your herbalist gave you for arthritis? a family member of mine's getting worse and would like to try some natural remedies instead of opting for doctor medicines
A tea of wild opium lettuce and wood betony helped the most for pain. CBD oil helped with the swelling.

Dalit

Star
CBD oil may help. I think it helped my knee once. Didn't hurt.

Ha ha, just saw that you used CBD oil. :)

mecca

Superstar
Stretching and exercise is supposed to improve circulation to prevent inflammation.