"arpaio Pardoned? But He's A Racist!"

Lazarus Long

Rookie
Anybody saying the title above and believing it(and there are a lot of you out there) really need to go inward and find the truth. otherwise you are hopeless.

Anyway this is FUN!.

Check out this list of people obama pardoned during his time pretending to be president(not complete):

Bob Edward Bone
Offense: Conspiracy to manufacture in excess of 500 grams of methamphetamine
Sentence: One year and one day of imprisonment; two years’ supervised release

Stephen Lee Arrington
Offense: Conspiracy to distribute cocaine; distribution of cocaine (Central District of California)
Sentence: Three years’ imprisonment, three years’ special parole (September 2, 1983) (as amended July 24, 1985)

Joseph William Hopkins
Offense: Distribution of cocaine (Northern District of Texas)
Sentence: Five years’ probation, conditioned upon 120 days’ halfway house confinement; three years’ special parole term (December 14, 1984)

Brian Seiji Kito
Offense: Conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute cocaine (District of Hawaii)
Sentence: One year and one day of imprisonment; four years’ supervised release; $10,000 fine (November 19, 1990) (as amended May 21, 1991)

Diana Simmons, fka Diana Bingaman and Diana Lopez
Offense: Conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine (Middle District of Tennessee)
Sentence: 30 months’ imprisonment; five years’ supervised release (July 24, 1998)

Robert Spencer Baines
Offense: Conspiracy to possess, possession with intent to distribute over 1,000 pounds of marijuana
Sentence: Six years’ imprisonment
Tavia Dion Blume

Offense: Possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute; use of a firearm in relation to a drug trafficking offense
Sentence: 42 months’ imprisonment; three years’ supervised release (as amended July 12, 1999)

Jesse Daniel Burgher, aka Jessie Burgher
Offense: Possession with intent to distribute at least 100 kilograms of marijuana
Sentence: 60 months’ imprisonment; four years’ supervised release

Larry Wayne Childress, Jr.
Offense: Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute methamphetamine (two counts)
Sentence: One day of imprisonment; four years’ supervised release, including 12 months’ home detention (as amended November 13, 1997)

Amanda Kucharski DeBlauw, fka Amanda Richmond
Offense: Distribution of heroin
Sentence: Five months’ imprisonment; three years’ supervised release, conditioned upon 11 months’ home detention

William Bernie Heckle, Jr., aka Billy Heckle
Offense: Falsifying medical prescriptions and illegally dispensing controlled substances (Schedule II through Schedule V); dispensing prescription medication without a legitimate written order from a prescribing physician
Sentence: 18 months’ imprisonment; three years’ supervised release

Dean Robert Kondo
Offense: Possession of counterfeit currency
Sentence: 12 months and one day of imprisonment; three years’ supervised release

Mary Ann Krauser, fka Mary Ann Iron Shield
Offense: Involuntary manslaughter
Sentence: Three years’ imprisonment, suspended; five years’ probation

Victoria Hunter Lowe
Offense: Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute methamphetamine
Sentence: 46 months’ imprisonment; three years’ supervised release

James Willie McGrady, Jr.
Offense: Distribution of cocaine and aiding and abetting; distribution of cocaine in excess of 500 grams and aiding and abetting; possession of a firearm in the commission of a drug trafficking crime
Sentence: 37 months’ imprisonment; four years’ supervised release; $5,000 fine; $1,000 restitution (as amended May 3, 1990)

Robert Allen Petty
Offense: Distribution of methamphetamine
Sentence: 33 months’ imprisonment; three years’ supervised release

Bryan Scot Sandquist
Offense: Felon in possession of a firearm
Sentence: 40 months’ imprisonment; three years’ supervised release

polymoog

Superstar
the only thing i DONT like about sheriff arpaio is his extreme stance on drugs. hes way overboard on that, but i admittedly take a libertarian view on that issue.

The Zone

Star
the only thing i DONT like about sheriff arpaio is his extreme stance on drugs. hes way overboard on that, but i admittedly take a libertarian view on that issue.
I think marijuana should be legalized and it would make money for the country, but it is hard to make a case for chems and pills, IMO. They are doing far too much damage to society and families.

mecca

Superstar
I think marijuana should be legalized and it would make money for the country, but it is hard to make a case for chems and pills, IMO. They are doing far too much damage to society and families.
Agree.

"Don't pay attention to the shitty things Trump does. Pay attention to the shitty things Obama did!"

How about no. Obama isn't president. Trump is. Trump pardoned a man, who on almost all accounts, seemed to be a shitty fucking human being even if you ignore his whole immigration stance. People have a right to do that.

polymoog

Superstar
decriminalizing and legalizing them breaks their sinister spell. kids flock to things that are off limits. remove that limitation and theyll simply pass it up. we tried the 'just say no' program. it doesnt work.

TMT

Star
Obama pardoned some drug offenders who had incredibly long sentences and that was the right thing do. Drugs without violence aren't crimes in my mind anyway.

Joe Arpaio on the other hand shredded the 4th Amendment and was just wantonly arresting brown people on the suspicion they might be "illegals". Abuse in his jails was widespread and well-known.