Armie Hammer's sickness exposed

Why in hell would he let this in plain sight after his kittens leaked his dms and he got exposed as a predator.

To me he looks like the quintessential douchebro.
His career as an actor never catapulted because he has no charisma, he looks like any white frat guy who got ahead thanks to daddy's money.
I never found him attractive, but now I can't see these photos of him without being disgusted.

Journeyman

Established

Why in hell would he let this in plain sight after his kittens leaked his dms and he got exposed as a predator.

To me he looks like the quintessential douchebro.
His career as an actor never catapulted because he has no charisma, he looks like any white frat guy who got ahead thanks to daddy's money.
I never found him attractive, but now I can't see these photos of him without being disgusted.
Humiliation ritual?

Or...

His exposure is part of a wider unveiling of Hollywood / elite practices.

Aero

Superstar
What if Armie Hammer just owed people money or didn't play ball with the people you need to play ball with.

Aero

Superstar
Yeah, nothing in that article refutes the idea I brought up.

There are probably thousands of other dudes in L.A just like him. But it all gets swept under the rug. So don't you wonder why that is? Like yeah, Armie is a sicko and he should pay for his conduct. The point is let's not start cheering until all the sickos get dealt with.

The Agrarian

Veteran
News like this is a good gateway to show your friends and family who rely on blue checkmark journo's for their fack-checking.

Every denier has a breaking point. Share the hell out of this.