Arm Yourself

A.J.

Star
"Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God."

"Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God."
Good reminder A.J. With all the usurpation of Christ authority as taken by Muslim, Catholicism, LDS, CofC, JW, and every other denomination that has tried to take Christs place is hell bound. We have the reminder and Scripture where Christ warns the religious and self willed that, "many shall come to me and say, Lord, Lord," and He will say, "away from me, I know you not!" And they will say, "did we not prophesy in your, name, and in thy name cast out demons, and done many wonderful things in thy name," And then I will profess unto them, "I never knew you, depart from me, I never knew you." (Matt. 7:15-27)
While there is a lot of correspondence on the VC and much discussion, where is the saint that ask for support and prayer for preaching the Gospel of God in Jesus Christ? And those sharing their trials and tribulations from the rudiments of this world against the born again believer in his walk, that is contrary to the ways of this world. Where is the support for those who teach the truth but are treated as insignificant and as if they are illiterate as to the Bible. We need a closer walk with God and fellowship of the called. I use to be a member of another Christian site, but they will not let you preach the Truth if it offends another religion. The world is against us!

A.J.

Star
I just hope more come to the knowledge and wisdom of Jesus Christ.... I'd rather point them to the true remedy.... I love Him , despite my propensity to act tough on message boards, I would be lost and without hope if it weren't for the gospel of Jesus Christ.... May others experience such a need.... He is mercy and He is grace....

I just hope more come to the knowledge and wisdom of Jesus Christ.... I'd rather point them to the true remedy.... I love Him , despite my propensity to act tough on message boards, I would be lost and without hope if it weren't for the gospel of Jesus Christ.... May others experience such a need.... He is mercy and He is grace....
Agreed.

Good reminder A.J. With all the usurpation of Christ authority as taken by Muslim, Catholicism, LDS, CofC, JW, and every other denomination that has tried to take Christs place is hell bound. We have the reminder and Scripture where Christ warns the religious and self willed that, "many shall come to me and say, Lord, Lord," and He will say, "away from me, I know you not!" And they will say, "did we not prophesy in your, name, and in thy name cast out demons, and done many wonderful things in thy name," And then I will profess unto them, "I never knew you, depart from me, I never knew you." (Matt. 7:15-27)
While there is a lot of correspondence on the VC and much discussion, where is the saint that ask for support and prayer for preaching the Gospel of God in Jesus Christ? And those sharing their trials and tribulations from the rudiments of this world against the born again believer in his walk, that is contrary to the ways of this world. Where is the support for those who teach the truth but are treated as insignificant and as if they are illiterate as to the Bible. We need a closer walk with God and fellowship of the called. I use to be a member of another Christian site, but they will not let you preach the Truth if it offends another religion. The world is against us!

the trinitarian doctrine also originated from the catholic church
you are still a little bit catholic as long as you hold onto it.

JoChris

Superstar
That doctrine was formally written when the Catholic Church was still Christian. http://www.earlychurchtexts.com/public/creed_of_nicaea_325.htm
It was written nearly 3 centuries before Islam formed.

**Distraction tool from the OP.**

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous runneth into it, and are safe.

Aspiring, I believe God. Repent or perish. In the beginning was The Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God. The Same was in the Beginning With God. All things were Made By Him, And without Him was not anything made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. And the Light shineth in darkness, and the darkness overcame it not. (John 1:1-5)

(The sixth Day) And God said, "let US make man in OUR own Image...………. (Gen. 1:26) (In this verse God is a Plural Noun) So God made man in His Own Image...…(Gen. 1:27) (In this verse, God is singular) We will start here, I f you want to know more, We can go on.

Aspiring, I believe God. Repent or perish. In the beginning was The Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God. The Same was in the Beginning With God. All things were Made By Him, And without Him was not anything made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. And the Light shineth in darkness, and the darkness overcame it not. (John 1:1-5)

(The sixth Day) And God said, "let US make man in OUR own Image...………. (Gen. 1:26) (In this verse God is a Plural Noun) So God made man in His Own Image...…(Gen. 1:27) (In this verse, God is singular) We will start here, I f you want to know more, We can go on.
John 1:1 if taken literally is contradictory. Ie if the Word is God why is it also With God?
Think ...

It doesn't say
The Word was with the Father and the Word is God.....

These two statements relate to God's Trancendence and Immanence.
the Son and holy spirit represent how God is Immanent In the All/macrocosm and in us/the microcosm.

The Son is the Word and the Image..these terms describe the same thing. The Son is actually....ALL things and not just Jesus Christ.

The problem is the trinitarian doctrine claims that the holy spirit and son are co equals in Godhead with each other and The Father...
Yet Jesus said the Son doesn't know the last hour and can do nothing by his own...(making it obvious God is Immanent through him but he is not God directly either as Jesus or as the son)...
We know the Son is greater than the holy spirit. Yet the doctrine says they are coequals.
You don't seem to be able to understand even this.

If the Son is literally/fully God as in also Trancendent....and then all things are made out of the Son...then this is panthiesm and God is everywhere...
But if you understand the seperation between Trancendence and immanence..then you can be perceptive of God in everything without literally thinking it is all God or part of God.

The Romans took Greek ideas literally and damaged Christianity...and bullied everyone else to do their way...but the doctrine itself didn't exist in that form and in those words.

The problem is the trinitarian doctrine claims that the holy spirit and son are co equals in Godhead with each other and The Father...
Yet Jesus said the Son doesn't know the last hour and can do nothing by his own...(making it obvious God is Immanent through him but he is not God directly either as Jesus or as the son)...
We know the Son is greater than the holy spirit. Yet the doctrine says they are coequals.
You don't seem to be able to understand even this.
I do understand. You are walking down your own road, and it leads to the Great white throne Judgment. I know nothing but Christ, and that is where I will stay planted. For there is by no other name that a man will dwell with God.

I do understand. You are walking down your own road, and it leads to the Great white throne Judgment. I know nothing but Christ, and that is where I will stay planted. For there is by no other name that a man will dwell with God.
My approach is one that's based on understanding monotheism and understanding exactly what is written and to understand how it is meant Inc whether it's a literal truth or a mystical truth.

"To the pure all things are pure"
This pertains to the mystical perspective...it isn't literally true

You follow the Roman pagan way and not the authentic way.
The son and holy spirit only represent God's Immanence...
But God is immanent in all things
If you take it literally then please became panthiest.

My approach is one that's based on understanding monotheism and understanding exactly what is written and to understand how it is meant Inc whether it's a literal truth or a mystical truth.

"To the pure all things are pure"
This pertains to the mystical perspective...it isn't literally true

You follow the Roman pagan way and not the authentic way.
The son and holy spirit only represent God's Immanence...
But God is immanent in all things
If you take it literally then please became panthiest.
I Can only tell what is True, Call upon the name of the Lord. This is not sarcasm, But if you do not believe that Christ is God according to the Spirit and the son of David according to the flesh, Then how do you expect to escape the wrath of God?