Arizona Wilder and reptilians - Full interview -

John kn

Rookie
In this interview, Arizona, explained that reptilians want to control humans 'aryans', and use them as a tool to talk with other reptilians trapped in other dimension. She said reptilians will follow aryans for all the universe. Because reptilians need aryan people...because of their mental power and because the diet of reptilians involve human blood and flesh. Well, this is a particulair diet, I guess they don't want to be vegans.

She said that reptilians are in the goverment and inside a lot of high positions of power.They shiff from humans to reptilians in 2 particular situations:
1. When they smell blood
2. When they are sleeping

.According to Arizona, reptilians don't have any mental ability - they only can practice hypnosis to their victims - but nothing else. All mental power became from aryan people. Not from reptilians. So the power of reptilians is a frea.kin scam.
And reptilians want to control the world..because if they control humans, they don't need to hide anymore.
Also, they want to control their food supply, humans.

In my opinion, maybe reptilians want to control us with the covid vaccine, or something worst , like trap ours souls with the covid vaccine.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Reptilians posing as royals is a pretty crazy claim of course... but that doesn't make it untrue.

Not saying it is true but it deserves research before dismissing it as crazy.

Well i know based on the Bible that an unholy union between angels and women produced freaks of nature... who were royals.

Could it be that this bloodline of hybrid freaks are royals and aristocrazy today too ?

Why not. It would explain a whole lot...

In this interview, Arizona, explained that reptilians want to control humans 'aryans', and use them as a tool to talk with other reptilians trapped in other dimension. She said reptilians will follow aryans for all the universe. Because reptilians need aryan people...because of their mental power and because the diet of reptilians involve human blood and flesh. Well, this is a particulair diet, I guess they don't want to be vegans.

She said that reptilians are in the goverment and inside a lot of high positions of power.They shiff from humans to reptilians in 2 particular situations:
1. When they smell blood
2. When they are sleeping

.According to Arizona, reptilians don't have any mental ability - they only can practice hypnosis to their victims - but nothing else. All mental power became from aryan people. Not from reptilians. So the power of reptilians is a frea.kin scam.
And reptilians want to control the world..because if they control humans, they don't need to hide anymore.
Also, they want to control their food supply, humans.

In my opinion, maybe reptilians want to control us with the covid vaccine, or something worst , like trap ours souls with the covid vaccine.

Interesting, however, "reptilians" are not only partial to royalty or the elite. As seen here, this man who's eating glass and a piece of wood on fire is probably neither:

[Reptilian Eyes] Reptilian Bloodline Eating Glass

I haven't watched the video, but Arizona does say around 1:14:38 that Christians would call them demons. Personally, I don't think one needs to be Christian to understand that demons exist. Personally, I think it's possession and not a bloodline.